Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Girl talk (prim and Akina no kill/private) Empty Girl talk (prim and Akina no kill/private)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:46 pm
Primmy had a lot on her mind. It was really early in the morning and she was sipping a warm cup of tea in the kitchen. The sun was just beginning to rise outside, and for the first time in days she was not doing a mission or training. She was actually sitting in her pajamas. Her long black hair was slightly messed up. She had not been up very long.
Prim had not been sleeping well and last nights nightmare had startled her to the point she could not go back to sleep. She sighed deeply as she took another sip of her tea. There was no way she would even consider trying to sleep again. She was awake.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Girl talk (prim and Akina no kill/private) Empty Re: Girl talk (prim and Akina no kill/private)

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:25 pm
Akina walked from her room into the kitchen to make some tea, but she found that some tea had already been made, though it was a little cool. She smiled, and poured a cup for herself and began to drink it. She noticed Prim out on the porch and smiled slightly.

I wonder how she will react to the changes. She walked over to the porch where Prim was sitting and sat down next to her. Suddenly, the woman felt older and this seemed to move a little slower, though things would change faster for Akina Hyuga, considering the changes that were already set into motion.

"Good morning, Prim-chan." Her voice was calm and gentle.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Girl talk (prim and Akina no kill/private) Empty Re: Girl talk (prim and Akina no kill/private)

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:56 am
"Good morning Akina." Prim smiled looking rather sleepy. "I hope I didn't wake you up. I had a little trouble sleeping. I have been having nightmares about Viper and Nightshade." She said to her. It felt good to get that out. Besides, she fully trusted Akina. "i was thinking about what you told me. About you and Viper, I am okay with it. Since you have been around, he seems to smile more and is in a better mood. Besides, I kind of like the idea of considering you my sister. I mean, I have only one other female in my life." Prim said looking at Akina. "You would make a good sane addition to our crazy family." She added laughing.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 pm
Akina smiled with a sort of sad sympathy for Prim. While she didn't know everything involved, she wanted to help someone that she viewed as family. A bird landed on a tree branch next to the girls. It chirped lively, and it seemed to brighten the day a little more.

"You didn't wake me, though you being up this early surprised me a little bit." She laughed lightly, seeing this as a time to talk. Had they been fighting, her emotions would have been concealed.

"Thank you for your compliment. If you need to talk, feel free, or if you need to let off some steam by fighting, I'll be happy to go a few rounds with you in the training grounds. Maybe later, we can get some ramen from Ichiraku?" She hoped these offers would lighten the Uchiha girl's dampened mood.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:48 pm
Prim sighed deeply, Akina had always ben a good friend, and someone who was there for her. Prim considered her family and she felt comfortable talking to Akina. "Okay, I had developed this cold heartless faze. It happened after the first time I killed on a mision and then after I was told something by Viper, I kind of became void eof emotions for a few days. He then took me and Nightshade to his world, and showed us a glimpse of hell. Since then I have had nightmares about it. Only I see Nightshade and Viper. In some dreams, they are among the dead bodies along with you, Echo, Taro and a couple of other people I know. I havent slept well in a few days. I am too scared to sleep." Prim said slightly shaken by the thought again. Losing those closest to her would kill her mentally. She took a long sip of tea slightly shaking, literally.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 am
Akina smiled slightly as Prim began to tell her tale. She felt a chill go down her spine for a moment as the Uchiha girl recounted the recent events in her life. It was true that she had been in Asgard once before herself, but the woman did not want Prim to know that information just yet.

As Prim sipped at her tea, Akina took everything in and analyzed what was going on. "Fear is a powerful emotion..." Her voice was gentle. She licked her lips slightly. "It's best if we control our fear, however. It's no easy task, but the warrior who fears nothing is the warrior others fear most. My offer to spar still stands." The woman wondered how Prim would handle everything.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:17 pm
Prim sighed heavily. She figured that maybe a spar would ease things a bit. "Akina I think maybe we should spar, iit may help me relieve some stress." Prim said looking at her. She looked different to Prim for some reason, more mature, of course dealing with Viper would age a person, she thought to herself as a smirk popped across her face. "I will go get ready. Thanks Akina." Prim smiled hugging the girl. She had not hugged her in a long time. Buut, if a person can tolerate her, they deserve a hug.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:03 pm
Akina smiled lightly as Prim mentioned wanting to spar. She stood to her feet and felt Prim's embrace, then she walked back into the kitchen. "We should probably prepare some lunch for us to take, then." There was a light of happiness in her eyes, as she was thinking of cooking. It was something that the Hyuuga woman enjoyed, and she was remembering that Primrose seemed to enjoy learning from her.

"We will go to the training grounds once you are ready, though I thought you might like to cook with me before we fight." There was a smile on the woman's face as she began cooking her lunch.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:53 am
"Cooking sounds good!" Prim did like to cook, it eased her mind. Akina could cook, and learning was something Prim was really good at. Sparring with Akina was usually a good learning experience for Prim. "It has been a while since we sparred, I have gotten better." Prim smiled a smirk similar to Vipers. Akina herself was pretty good and she figured she could learn a few things from her this time around. Prim needed a lot of improvement.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:08 am
Akina started to make up some miso soup. The woman had normally set aside some of the stock that was necessary to make the broth in the refrigerator. This way, making miso would take less time than normal, and it gained Akina enough time to cook before training or missions. She hummed happily as she placed shittake mushrooms and tofu into the broth. She looked over to Prim to make sure she was watching.

"Many things have changed, Prim-chan." There was something profound and yet sorrowful in the woman's voice. She had rice cooking on the stove, and was waiting for it to cool slightly before she had to start shaping the rice into balls. "After this, we'll go to the training grounds."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum