Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Human Encounter #1 (Private, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Encounter #1 (Private, No Kill)

Mon May 06, 2013 12:59 pm
Ashie had to think about that, she hadn't mulled it over with her father yet, "I'm not sure, Otsune-nee and I might go to school. Or! Our brother Samuru will school us at home." Ashie is an odd one, taking on the tone of both a five year old and a teenager.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Human Encounter #1 (Private, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Encounter #1 (Private, No Kill)

Mon May 06, 2013 1:03 pm
Hideyoshi smiled and took of his head band, setting it in front of her to see," You get one of these once you graduate from the academy...its not much but it shows that you are a ninja of Konoha and some ninja are very talented. Not like myself of course, i just...well odd in a sense," he chuckled for a moment as the bill came up and he pulled out the money and paid for it. Looking at Ashie he stand up and look at Tibbers," Want to walk around the village for a bit, see some of the sites."
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 1:08 pm
She thinks looking at the sun and how high it is, still early. She stands and brushes off her shorts before she slides her black cat-eared hat back onto her head hiding her hair style, no matter what she does it always looks like that one ancestor that almost destroyed her clan years ago. If it weren't for Sasuke the one that had survived, Madara would have made sure that Ashie wouldn't exist. "Okay" She says completely out of thought, "As long as I am back by night-fall."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon May 06, 2013 1:14 pm
Hideyoshi smiled and picked her up, setting her on Tibbers," I will only be out for at least another hour so i can have you at your destination before then. Now where would you like to go first," smiling as he looked around for a good place to start. Tibbers stood up slowly and looked at the girl on his back, not really caring. He would wait for Hideyoshi to move before doing anything.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 5:07 pm
The girl would shrug upon Tibber's back she would hold on shakily pressing her chest to her hands so she can hold on, "Well I don't know much of anywhere! I usually like to help out the shops if they need it!"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon May 06, 2013 6:12 pm
Hideyoshi smiled and pointed to a nearby shop," That shop there has alot of nice things there, toys and the like. Almost anything you would probably want within reason of course, the nice shop owner there could find it for you in a hurry...how about we start there," smiling as he began to walk. Tibbers would slowly walk behind him as they were almost to the store.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 7:07 pm
She nods following on the back of mister Tibbers. She talks to him, "I-I'm sorry if I am hurting you." She pets his back, he is a very nice bear. Ashie doesn't see too many of these in her world. Only in her books.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue May 07, 2013 9:20 am
Hideyoshi chuckled when he looked back to see Ashie getting along with Tibbers," He says its no problem, he actually thinks your nice. He also said your not hurting him, but if you could remind me to get him some...hey wait a minute i know what you are up to bear...i told you later," he laughed as the bear grunted at him but looked up to Ashie and smiled to her, as best as he could. They would finally arrive at the shop where he began to look around for some new gloves.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 10:06 am
She looks around the shop her eyes widening with amazement. She's never seen one with so many things She gently slides off of Tibbers and runs around picking up random dolls and feeling the softness or seeing a tinker toy and winding up and letting it run about on the floor. "This is cool!"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue May 07, 2013 12:48 pm
Hideyoshi smiled as he watched Ashie play with so many of the toys, the shop clerk came over to him and smiled," well if it isn't little Hide-chan...is that your sister over there," hideyoshi shook his head to the old lady and smiled," No just a new friend of mine. I am showing her around Konoha and i thought i should bring her to your shop first since it would be good for her."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum