Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

First date (Private, no kill) Empty First date (Private, no kill)

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Irou was getting ready for a date with mezurashii he grab his suit coat and he walked out of his door heading for the ramen shop. Walking along a dark arrived to the ramen shop looking at the clerk that was ready to take his order.

"I'm waiting for somebody right now but I will call you when ever I need you sir"

Irou said as he looked around waiting for his date to arrive he had a rose flower inside his hand and a box of chocolate candy that he got from the store before he came got ready for his date...

Irou was so happy that he was going on his first date he kne mezurashii from a spar they had Irou knew that was the one when he first put his eyes on her...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

First date (Private, no kill) Empty Re: First date (Private, no kill)

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:05 am
Mezurashii looked on nervously in the mirror, it was just an... outing? Date? She didn't know, he didn't specify.

Sighing she pulled out a lush green that had a black floral design on it, she grabbed a knee length black skirt that had a black beaded design of a cherry blossom near the hem with some shorts underneath, that and the usual ninja sandals and weapons pouch.

"Okay, so if I need to fight I can while still being..." she trailed off, completely lost, sighing she kept her hair down and walked out the door, thankfully papa was sleeping off whatever he ate at a local restaurant.

She walked the paths towards the more populated area, taking a few twist's and turns she ended up at the ramen shop. Taking a deep breath she entered, smiling as she saw Irou she tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, nice to see you again. Have you healed from our spar?" she said, trying to make a conversation because dammit she had no idea what was going on. But she smiled nonetheless, after all it did seem like it was going to be a fun night.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 am
Irou heard a voice appear behind him and he knew that was his date...

"Hey, nice to see you again. Have you healed from our spar?"

"Hey mezurashii and yea I'm healed pretty well, here this rose flower is for you and this box of chocolate candy is for you as well thanks for coming out by the way, And you look beautiful tonight now have a seat"

Irou then pull mezurashii chair out and he waited for her to seat down so they can start their first date...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:14 am
Mezurashii smiled at the news that he was well, she blushed at little at the rose being handed to her. Personally she believed that roses were used way to much and more subtle flowers were much more meaningful but it still made her smile.

Her blush intensified when Irou handed her the chocolates, she took them gratefully and scratched the back of her head sheepishly.

"I didn't know we were supposed to bring gifts" she said as she sat down, thanking Irou for being so gentlemanly and quietly ordered her ramen, pork ramen with extra meat.

"How has you training been lately?" she asked pleasantly, turning to him with a friendly smile.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:17 pm
Irou saw how the girl was happy and he took a seat right next to her and he heard mezurashii spoke...

"I didn't know we were supposed to bring gifts"

"Trust me the man is always suppose to bring the gift honey"

Irou then saw the girl take a seat and he heard her ordering her food, after Irou heard that he would then put fire to the candles as he while he ordered his food...

"I will have ramen mix with chicken please"

Irou said as he heard the girl ask a question...

"How has you training been lately?"

"Well fine honey and yours?"

Irou said as he looked at his beautiful date while waiting for a reply...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:41 pm
"It's been wonderful, there's been our team training and I've had a few spars. Plus I've been testing jutsu idea's, or I've been meditating" Mezurashii summarized, thanking the staff as they delivered the food.

The redhead shifted awkwardly, what were they supposed to talk about now? Anything else she could think of might be to personal or to boring a topic, she sighed before taking a bite of her ramen.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:16 pm
"It's been wonderful, there's been our team training and I've had a few spars. Plus I've been testing jutsu idea's, or I've been meditating"

"Well that sound good"

Irou said as he took a bite of his ramen, "What a beautiful night mezurashii' Irou said as he clear his throat before asking the girl if she wanted to date him...

"Well mezurashii you seem like the girl I always wanted your personality is nice you is quit and shy at some moments I just love a girl that is like that. What I'm trying to say is wanna date me mezurashii if you do take my hand so I can show you something???"

Irou said as he looked at mezurashii with a grin on his face. Irou was so shy to ask his date that but she seem to be the girl Irou always wanted and he just had to ask her that question his hand was held out and he waited for the girl to reply...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 am
Mezurashii stared at Irou for a long time, then slowly moved her eyes to his hand. She understood what he was saying but her mind couldn't process it.

"I..." it seemed she couldn't speak either, taking a deep breath she sorted her thoughts.

"I'm flattered but... We've only known each other for a few days at best, I don't think you can date someone you barely know" Mezurashii said slowly, calmly. But truth be told her mind was in a panic and her heart was beating with adrenalin.

"So... I'm sorry" she looked down at her hands before slowly standing. "I still want to be friends but... I don't know you well enough to offer the rest of my life" she stared at him solemnly before sighing.

"I'm sorry" she muttered, guilt weighed heavily in her chest but she couldn't give her heart away to someone she barely knows, Mezurashii walked slowly to the exit, pausing to glance at him.

"I still hope we can spar sometime" she said with a sad smile, before turning once more to go home.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:09 am
"Well it's ok mezurashii now take my hand I got this place me and you can go for a nice spar, but and this spar I will get to know you better and you will get to know me better ok mezurashii???"

Irou said as he grip the girl left hand while waiting for her to reply...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:27 pm
Mezurashii paused when he grabbed her hand, she momentarily stiffened. Her ninja instincts telling her to kick whatever grabbed her but logic took over before her legs could move, she turned to him and smiled.

"Sure, I would like that" her smiled brightened as she tugged him out of the noodle shop and into the busy streets, waiting for him to lead.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum