Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Ah date!? Please...[Private, invite only]  Empty Ah date!? Please...[Private, invite only]

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:01 pm
It had been a while since Samaruo last saw her, the host of the party he previously went to. It was the only thing that seemed to be parading inside his head, as well as weird behavior that his closest cousin had displayed. Samaruo continued to think upon this as he was heading towards the ramen shop, he need some food after his vigorous amount of training. However, Samaruo had despised the taste of ramen, after all, it was the only thing everyone was eating these days. Samaruo was dressed in his full ninja gear, with his weapon pouch at his side, now a days the events that have been going on could put anyone on edge.
He had finally reached the Ramen bar. As he sat down he grabbed the attention of the cook to order his food. "Can I have one order of Ramen, and also, try and add something new to the dish as well if you don't mind." He would then wait for his food, his hands were folded together as he placed them on the table where he resided, with his head on top of his hands. "What was her name again?", he would wonder about this as he waited.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Ah date!? Please...[Private, invite only]  Empty Re: Ah date!? Please...[Private, invite only]

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:42 pm
NIghtshade had decided to take a break from her rigorous training and her missions. The smell of food hit her nose. She was dressed in her black leather outfit similar to Prims. The diference is, Nightshade does not wear fishnet over her black halter top and her leaf ninja head band is on wrapped around her upper right thigh. Her recent social gathering at her place had a large turn out, and she had made a few friends. As she stepped into the noodle bar, she noticed Samaruo. "Samaruo? Hey its me Nightshade!" She said smiling at her friend.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Ah date!? Please...[Private, invite only]  Empty Re: Ah date!? Please...[Private, invite only]

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:05 pm
As Samaruo was waiting for his ramen, he then heard his name. At first he didn't think so, that was until he was greeted by the very same host that we would daydream about. "Nightshade",Samaruo would say as he turned around towards the girl, in unison when she to would announce her name. Odd, that Samaruo would remember her name so quickly the instant he saw here. Nevertheless, he was always better with faces, then by name. He to would then crack a little smile as he would reply. " Hey Nightshade, how have you been doing lately?" Samaruo was pleased that he got to meet Nightshade once more, or rather the exotic looks that she seemed to have. His ramen would finally arrive, he would reach for the chopsticks until he quickly paused. "Would you like anything to eat, my treat of course. You did invite me to that party of yours." Samaruo would try to play this out smoothly, she was just to unique in e eyes of Samaruo, wheather he knew it or not. The feeling that he felt around her would just take control, but he wouldnt just let this type of information slip out like that. No, Samaruo was to stubborn for that, or so he though. Samaruo would wait for a reply from Nightshade, his eyes would occasionally drift down a bit towards her leaf head band.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 pm
NIghtshade was surprised he remembered her name. It was even more shocking that he said her name at the same time he did! "Glad you remember me. Sure I will have whatever you are having." Nightshade smiled. She was not one to so quickly take an offer for food, but she was hungry. She jumped up on the stool next to Samaruo. He had been a nice guy at her party, :How did you remember me?" Nightshade asked curiously. She asked the guy behind the counter for a glass of tea, she was very thirsty.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:08 pm
Samaruo let the girl order whatever she wanted, he then leaned back slightly to his left as he brought his left arm onto the table. Samaruo was now leaning back watching Nightshade, he did so while playing with the peices of noodles with is chopsticks, clearly the cook didn't listen. Samaruo was then asked by Nightshade about how he would remember her name, he widened his eyes a bit. "how did I ? It must have been your...", Samaruo was cut off by the cook who delivered the food to Nightshade. A lucky convenience really, he didn't have much words for her question, the right ones that is. He would then return to his previous up right position. "By the way, how did you meet Prim anyway." he would hope to use this to lead into the question about what happened at the party.

[Sorry, kinda rush this one]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 pm
(Its ok :))

Nightshade smiled as she listened to Samaruo but was distracted when the cook brought her food. "I grew up with her here in Konoha. Sorry that one guy kind of flipped out. He scared me. I don't know who he was. I feel bad for leaving you and not getting to talk to you. More people turned out than I expected and I had to greet them. I was figuring if you wanted after we eat you and I could..." She didn't know how to finish the sentence. She wanted to hang out with him but didn't want to sound too bold. Samaruo seemed nice, he was cute. Nightshade was not sure what to say. She was suddenly nervous and didn't know why.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:46 pm
Samaruo took a moment of thought, he never knew that Prim grew up with her, otherwise he would have meet her. They were both close cousins, but he would remember that Prim was a very active girl. The stiff she would get herself into was on a whole other level, he then accepted her words with caution. Samaruo would need to think on that some more. "As long as you didn't get hurt then everything was fine. But yeah, that party was getting out of control a bit." Samaruo would wonder what she was going to say as she stopped talking. Samaruo would attwmpt to twll her that they could go pit tomdo some training, or maybe a mission that was still pending. Samaruo knew that he need to get stronger if he wanted to gain that postion he wanted, he would need to work hard in order to acheive it. That was until Samaruo took notice to Nighhshade's last sentence, the shyness he saw when she finished, it was clearly a sign to Samaruo. He would think she had done that on purpose. The very outgoing host of a party, now getting shy during this moment. Something didn't add up, but Samaruo smiled a bit. If she thought she was going to play him, then she was definitely in for a surprise. But he knew that he himself could resist, the fool HE was, to try and give up something such as her. Samaruo would then attempt to reach over to Nightshade's hand, if she would let him his grip would be firm yet tempting. "... Hang out by your place, sure."
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:52 pm
Nightshade blushed. No she was not normally shy and she was not normally one to get flustered. She actually like Samaruo, he was a decent guy, most of the Uchiha clan were decent people and they had very high standards. Samaruo seemed like an understanding guy and he also seemed to care a lot for his cousin Primrose. Alot of people did, even Nightshade cared about her. Nightshade decided now was a time to tell Samaruo a little bit about her. She leaned forward and kissed his lips lightly. "So you know, I will be forward with you, I do like you. But please keep something in mind. I am not a one night stand. I hope you are not that way either. I was interested in you after I learned you are a very caring person. A lot of guys I have met are out for one thing. You don't seem to strike me as that type. I hope I am right. If I am I would like to get to know you." Nightshade had to be forward. So may guys she had met wanted one thing from her, and where as she was flattered, she didnt want this to end up that way. He was nice, cute and caring and had a friendly personality, and she actually liked him. She moved her arms around him to hug him. Hoping her actions were not too bold.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:07 pm
While holding her hand as he heard her words, he would then be leaned on by Nightshade. He would now feel the soft luscious lips of the beautiful girl, his eyes wide open as he had never been in this type of position before, it was his first kiss. He was completely stunned by her kiss, he would feel as if he was trapped inside a genjutsu, one that could be next to impossible to overcome. As Nightshade was telling Samaruo about how she would be foward with him, he simply just stood there speechless. The look on his calm face was now transformed into a confused, yet happy face. Though, he managed to break out of the genjutsu when Nightshade had reached over again to hug him, not by his doing. He would then wrap his arms around her as well, to complete the hug. "That won't happen, im not like anyone else, im just me... together with you", he would say this in an undeniable tone of voice, but with a soft touch as well. He wouldn't let anything happen to her, he would keep her safe with all of his ability. He would then return to his normal sitting position, he was planning on leaving here with her, but he decided to stick around her with her until she was ready to leave. "Nightshade, have you ever been ontop of the rooftops at night?" He would ask this because he was wondering if he could take her there one night, gazing at the full moon is one of the most beautiful things you could see here at the village. He would look upon her to await her response, however, Samaruo's face was alot calmer then before; for the first time he would act around another with more freedom than usual.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:32 am
Nijghtshade smiled as he held her. Her heart skipped a beat when he said,"together with you." In his arms and just being around him made Nightshade feel safe. As he sat back up, Nightshade moved her hands back down to intertwine her fingers with his."I have never been on the rooftops at night, but I woul like to one night, I bet it is very beautiful. What would you like to do now? You want to go sit on the roof? Or would you like to go somewhere else Samaruo?" Nightshade asked as she looked into his eyes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum