Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hello Again (Private)(Invite Only) Empty Hello Again (Private)(Invite Only)

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:33 am
The westward winds blew through the trees, rustling leaves soothed the silence. The chirp of birds singing a beautiful song, Taiga lay across a branch of a large oak tree. The sun peeked through the leaves from the branches above, the cool air and comforting wind made for a perfect day. Taiga had his hands on his shoulders behind his head, and his legs together but crossed. To ask Taiga how he felt would be answered with cool, calm and most of all comfortable. He was watching through the branches above, he enjoyed the clouds they had no worries nor did they have to do much. In the distance he heard his favorite form of animal, a simple crow cawing a soothing sound as seen by Taiga. Yes to Taiga this day was absolutely perfect, but everything could only last so long.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Hello Again (Private)(Invite Only) Empty Re: Hello Again (Private)(Invite Only)

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:39 am
Walking towards a large oak tree Maku was searching for his new sensei.  He had exciting news to give him, since he had just graduated from the academy and attained the rank of genin. 

Spotting the jounin sitting in a tree he let out a yell " Sensei, I am a genin now!!"  Perhaps this had been a bit rude but he was excited.  As the breaze blew through the leaves he got closer to await his masters response, but before he even spoke, Maku felt the need to also add, "I also requested to be apart of your squad sensei."  With that he awaited the older ninja's response.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:47 am
Taiga lay there oh so very happy and calm, foot step heard alerted him but he did not move. Taiga then heard a familiar voice as it rang through to him, Taiga lay there not really wanting to get up when he heard the boy speaking again. Taiga sat up in the tree and turned facing the boy with his feet dangling, He smiled at the boy as he jumped from the tree to the jungle floor below. With the smile still upon his face he spoke to the boy with a since of pride "So Maku, A Genin? Interesting so how do you feel now that the world will see you as a true shinobi now?" Taiga was proud of the young boy who seemed to have grown in strength right before him, Taiga was interested in the boys development and wanted to test him once again.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:55 am
"It is a great relief in a way, however now I need to start preparing to become a chunin." Maku said matter of factually.  Though he had once been lazy, his goals had become to advance through the ninja ranks quickly.  "I was wondering if there was anything you might want to teach me today?" Maku asked, hoping there would be something.  He was also interested in showing the jounin what he had learned since their last exercise.

Signing tiger, Maku used the body flicker technique his sensei had used against him when they first met.  He appeared right behind the older ninja, "I've been working hard you see."
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:01 am
Taiga still smiling showing a since of pride was looking at the boy and listening, Taiga was surprised to hear the boy was wanting to advance so quickly. Taiga then began to think about himself, he was a 17 year old Jounin. Taiga was young as well, he continued to listen to the boy and admire as he realized the boy had learnt more than before. With his smile he spoke once more "So you learnt to use the body flicker technique, Good now I have a question." He looked at the boy closely and continued to speak "How many times can your body produce that jutsu before it gives up on you?" Taiga awaited a response from his new pupil.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:09 am
Accepting the smile graciously he was hoping that he had at least slightly impressed his new found sensei.  He took in how young the jounin was.  That was what he wanted, to become a high ranking ninja fast.  The breeze blew through his hair, tousling it a little as he listened to the jounins question.

"Honestly I haven't fully tested my abilities with it.  I think three times in a single fight would be my limit, especially if I had to fight while utilizing it."  Maku said with a quizzical look, thinking himself about the limit of his abilities.  Stretching Maku was eager to see if his sensei had any tricks to help him stretch his skills farther or make them more effective.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:19 am
Taiga listened to the boy as he spoke of his abilities, Taiga hadn't really thought about training anyone but it is the duty of a Jounin. Taiga looked down and then back at Maku, He began to think of something to teach the boy. Then it hit him most Genin struggled with chakra control, Taiga decided that is where he would start. Taiga smiled at the boy as he had something in mind, Taiga looked at the oak and began walking towards it. He placed his hands on the trunk of the tree, Taiga spoke looking at Maku "So Maku are you confident in your chakra control? Most genin are weak at it, but you will be strong at it. He smiled and then continued "Are you ready to begin and learn what you are gonna do?" Taiga continued to watch the boy and wait for a response.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:26 am
A smile broke across Maku's face.  Chakra control was his specialty.  His chakra level was fairly strong for his age, and he was confident that he could pull off the skills required.  Walking to stand next to his sensei he put his had on the tree as well.

"Yes sensei, I am, but it occurs to me, I don't think I ever got your real name?"  Maku said.  Putting one foot on the tree, he used his chakra to stand horizontally out from the tree to walk up it a little bit.  Though he stumbled at first he was able to hold steady and keep the soles of his feet attached to the tree.  "I am ready to begin whenever you are."  Maku said "And if I am able to impress you, even a little, could you tell me something about yourself, and your journey as a ninja."
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:32 am
Taiga grinned as the boy proceeded forward and was able to stand horizontal on the trunk of the tree, His grin became a smile as he body flickered 100 meters up into the tree. Taiga then spoke "I guess I'm a bad sensei forgetting to introduce myself, I am Taiga." He smiled at the boys request to learn more about Taiga's life story. He spoke again to the boy "I will make a deal for ever 10 meters you may ask me any question you want. And you may begin." Taiga then sat with his legs crossed comfortably.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:38 am
Maku gazed up where his sensei stood.  By his guess he stood maybe 100 meters up.  Quite a hieght Maku thought.  He wasn't sure if he had it in in to make it that high, but he knew he had to try.  "Seems like a fair deal to me."  Maku said as he begin to run up the tree. 

He probably made it 20 meters up before he started to feel the strain.  He paused, and thought he should take a quick breather and ask his first two questions, no need to risk falling just because he was being brash.  "My first two questions are easy, what age did you graduate from the academy at, and what are your elements?"  Maku thought these were both relatively easy questions for the the first two.  While he waited for his sensei's reply he continued walking at a slower pace, another 10meters up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum