Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

...That kid(is not)napping [Private][Invite only] Empty ...That kid(is not)napping [Private][Invite only]

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:33 am
[Continued from here]

Ren strode down the halls of the accademy, a chair slung over the continual sound of *drip *drip *drip following him as he did so. It was a few minutes later that Ren would stride into the academy's operating theatre. A quick glance at the nurse on duty had the room vacated and that left Ren and the boy sitting impaled on the chair alone together. Placing the chair on the ground, if the boy was still conscious at this point Ren would stride around to the front of the boy before reaching out with his hand and ruffling the boy's hair, a smile on his face, before he pulled the dagger out of the boy and picked him up, moving him onto the nearby operating table and strapping him down with the solid leather straps that were there to immobilize the limbs of unruly... or unwilling patients. Ren took a moment to flick on the lamp above the boy before pulling up a chair and sitting next to him. Placing his hand on the boys side Ren would allow a brief pulse of chakra to flow into the boy, releasing him from the Genjutsu Ren had put him under before pulling an apple from his pocket and biting into it. "Now I do apologize for that mess back there Shi, I had intended to give you some personal training whilst the rest of the class learnt the more basic things..." Ren paused for a moment as he took another bite of the apple, a loud *crunch echoing throughout the empty room as he did so. "Now before I start teaching you Shi, I need to know a bit more about you, so tell me a bit about yourself" Ren would say, punctuating his words with another *Crunch as he took a bite of the apple.
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

...That kid(is not)napping [Private][Invite only] Empty Re: ...That kid(is not)napping [Private][Invite only]

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:55 am
Shi woke from the Genjutsu already strapped to the table not much he could do to stop that but glare again, Shi hated Genjutsu, anything to keep him form seeing th truth always bothered him. His Eyes matched Ren's and said 'of course, my name is shi no okurinushi, i like long walks on the beach and being insulted by academy student, thanks to a teacher taking my blade away. Tho the teacher did teach me one thing i will not forget any time soon. EVERYONE IS MY ENEMY.' his tone changed from almost jokingly sarcastically to that of a stone hard kill, flat monotone tho a hint of pure hate could be heard and complete eye contact. His expression matched it by looking cold and stone faced. Even now how he was strapped to a table proved to him, he was a enemy to them as much as they were his, how off would a a student be tied down against there will and asked for info. As always part of there cursed bloodline was being seen as a freak, make it all the better when a sword pierces there flesh tho. He hated arrogance and tried hard to be prideful but it's a fine line at times. 

(209wc)
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

...That kid(is not)napping [Private][Invite only] Empty Re: ...That kid(is not)napping [Private][Invite only]

Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:14 pm
*Crunch Ren took another bite of the apple, making sure to keep his face calm and unfazed at the murderous intent that was flowing off the young boy in waves. "Your not wrong..." *Crunch "but then again your not entirely right either. Do you know why I told you that Shi? Do you understand what it is that makes that such a valuable lesson and at the same time how you've misunderstood exactly what it is I was trying to tell you?" Ren asked this time allowing a slight hint of annoyance to tinge his voice as he spoke to the boy. *Crunch. Ren bit into the apple again, making a point to stare down the boy as he did so, waiting for an answer although Ren didn't really expect the boy to get it if he hadn't already.
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:01 pm
Shi continued to glare back noting the tone but not caring about it and said "No, you and your 2 star pupils made it perfectly clear how trusting your fellow ninja is clearly a bad idea, as one put it 'were not some soft village like the leaf, were the mist village' So no i don't see any misunderstanding. As for why you told it to me was because ether i was the one the showed the enemy my strength and i shouldn't or you wanted to insult my bloodline like everyone else does. Tho at the end of the day when all dad bodies are worth the same and will continue there cycle till end. So seeing as i'm tied to a table still, are you going to try and kill me or do you just like bondage when 'punishing' your 'bad' students?" f Shin was fidgeting to see if he had any wiggle room to get out but Ren was too good to let a simple Genin be able to escape that easy, the leather was tight around his wrist and ankles. So instead he mearly caused some rug burn on his wrist.

(WC 404)
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:32 am
Ren almost dropped his apple at they boy's words, not because of the boy's tone or hostility, Ren was used to such things, no it was the fact that Shi genuinely thought that anyone in that class could be considered a star student. Ren burst into laughter, "Hahahahahahaha You must be joking, those two idiots? One of them is the laziest ball of fat that I've ever seen and the other is a spoiled brat who will die from her arrogance mark my words. Neither of them were picked on because neither of them warranted my time child" Ren would say as he stood up and brushed the boys face in an affectionate gesture. "The warning I gave you was because many of the people in this village, including those two, are the type to try and exploit someone like you." Ren paused as he sat back down again taking another bite of his apple. "You see Shi, until you know someone you must always assume that they might be a threat to you, that is the culminated wisdom of twenty years of my life. As for why your tied up, its because I have an offer for you, one that will make you stronger... but one that will also be painful." Ren took a final bite of the apple before throwing it into the trash can sitting across the room. "I'm not asking you to forgive me for making your life seem hard, but I am asking for you to accept that as your teacher I have your best Interests at heart"
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:26 am
Shi was stunned for a minute as he insulted his star students but listened. As soon as you said that it might hurt. he laughed and said "i do respect you as a teacher but you must also be aware by now that pain is something that i take much join in, After all my clan is very good at torture and we like to self practice to make sure that. We can always improve. I hope your way of torturing me is creative. After all teacher i'll be taking notes. As for wanting more power, it's a craving i must say will never be filled. I have many lives to take and getting stronger will help me in that body count. Power at any cost, is how are Clan even got started. One could say it's in a blood to crave more power." he started laughing but seemed in a very light hearted mood. "I'v been seen as a monster for most of my life. So at the very least i can be a monster meant to be feared by his enemies. I have a dream like anyone else but mine involves more bloodshed then most can ever dream. I guess that's why my dad choice here to live, even if it got him killed. Tho to know more about that you get on with making me stronger, then i'll let my lips become a bit loser' 

(648wc)
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:11 am
Ren smiled at the boy's words, not because he enjoyed what the boy said, but merely because he needed to reassure himself that this was the right thing to do, the child was an odd one by all respects, but if Ren could unravel just what it was that made him the way he was then maybe, just maybe people wouldn't have to die anymore, HE wouldn't have to relive that horrible day where he saw friends, or at least comrades die again and again, over and over as his world collapsed around him... Ren blinked for a moment before he realised he'd zoned out. Leaning back in his chair Ren took a moment before opening his mouth to speak, "Well before I begin I need to know just how much your body can handle Shi, so why don't you tell me what I can do without risk of killing you" Ren would say trying to figure out just how far he could go experimenting on the boy
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:38 am
Shi thought for a moment and said "Did you forget i stabbed myself in my heart? So other then extremes like blowing me up into piece, witch won't kill me it would only lead to a spot that would kill me. I can only starve to death. Even after blowing up someone could sow me back together and i'll be good as new. Tho i don't know how but my father was working on a project he called 'the end of life' He always said it was going to be his final gift to me but i some how he died before he could give it to me but as we know Jashin work's in wonderful ways.. Tho as i said as long as i can eat i can recover from anything given enough time. As my father said Jashin rewarded are family for are hard work but my father wanted to give jashin's gift to all and forever. I hope to continue his work one day and show the world my religion. Tho unlike my father i want to give this gift to only those who deserve it. After all if you give a gift out to everyone then it becomes less valuable to each of them but at this point i just hope i can finish my fathers work. It's a personal quest, One we walk alone but as soon as i beat it. i'll promise to tell you but you might not like what you find out but are you going to give me more power or was this a pointless way for you to see what could kill me?" Shi talked very serious about his father but also confused as if he was still questioning how he died. He hoped he could get finish his fathers work tho.

(950wc and as for the quest, it;s just a lead up to when i get my daggers.)
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:13 am
(Since Shi is no longer with us, I'll make this a short post and continue it in a solo thread.)

Looking at the boy Ren would give the boy a disturbed smile "Very well then, Lets begin; I cant guarantee even you'll survive this, and I certainly cant guarantee you'll come out of this with who you are intact, but you will be stronger by the end of this; Much, Much, stronger." Ren would say before putting the boy under the hazy genjutsu once again, 'No need to put him through any more trauma than need be' Ren thought before he placed his hand upon the boys head and began to attempt to scan the boy's memories; it didn't go particularly well; all Ren got was a jumble of emotions. With a sigh Ren pulled out a syringe and sedated the boy. Unrolling a scroll Ren would seal the still living body of the boy away for further experimentation in his private lab. 'Today has been a Rather enlightening day' Ren thought to himself as he left the accademy more questions on his mind than answers

TWC: 1044
[Exiting]
[Claiming 1044 towards Mind Reading]
[Claiming 5 Stat points]

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa <3 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:40 am
Asking for a second opinion on the body bit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum