Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A day of training {Private no kill} Empty A day of training {Private no kill}

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:04 pm
Irou was inside his cold he was getting ready to for a long day of training. As time pass he grab kunai he put the kunai inside his back left pocket, then Irou walked out his cold cave with his red sunglasses on his face to hide his eyes from the moon. Irou was heading for the training grounds of konoha.
The young academy student arrived to the konoha training grounds with his hood on his head and his collar up so nobody want see his face but since nobody was at the training grounds he took off all of the heavy jacket and he threw to the right side of him.
Leaving him with only his red sunglasses on his face, he was thinking about training on his own but then he thought if maybe he could find another ninja he could train with.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

A day of training {Private no kill} Empty Re: A day of training {Private no kill}

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 pm
Itami couldn't sleep so he quietly got out of bed and sneaked downstairs. He decided to go out and train to let the excess energy out. Heading for the training grounds, dressed warmly, he crossed his arms and kept quiet as to not disturb the sleeping villagers.
Arriving at the grounds he spotted a boya bit older than him, an academy student with red sunglasses.
Itami was in one of his weird moods again and he felt like sparring so he walked over to the other, a smirk already forming on his face. "Hey there" he called out. "Want to spar? If you dare, that is," he said, getting closer. "What's with the sunglasses?"
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

A day of training {Private no kill} Empty Re: A day of training {Private no kill}

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 pm
Irou heard sombody behind him saying...

Hey there

"Hey there how is your night???"With a grin on Irou face he would turn around looking at a konoha ninja, he saw how he was happy about something until he heard the ninja asking if he wanted to train...

Want to spar? If you dare, that is,"

" Well sure we can train that is what I've been waiting for all night so my name is Irou I was born inside konoha and I live inside a cold cave I killed my dad with a kunai and I watch my mom get beat to death right in front of me. I'm an academy student which I think you know already and my age is 17 now what about your information sir"
After Irou would say that he looked at the ninja and it appears he was an genin cause from his head band, Irou didn't have one yet but he couldn't wait to get his paws on one...
Irou heard the young boy say something else it was about his red sunglasses...

What's with the sunglasses?"

"Well since you ask me that as an question the red sunglasses is because I don't like the moon light or any light this is why I come out at night time but it seems to appear you can't run away from the light" Irou would say as he laughed while waiting for the other ninja to reply...
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:50 pm
"Wow you sure talk a lot" Itami said and frowned a little at the strange information. "My name is Itami Himitsu, I'm a genin and I'm 11 years old. That's all you need to know."

He looked at the much older boy and wondered why he was an academy student if he was already seventeen. He guessed having such a troubled past delayed his training or something. This boy seemed quite strange. Itami wondered why he killed his father. The fact that he seemed to do it easily, with just a kunai, disturbed him. The 'no light' thing was weird as well.

"How come you're so sensitive to light? And why do you live in a cave? Have you no money?" he asked, not caring if he was intruding. If the other thought the questions were too personal, he could always decline to answer.

"Anyway, enough talking. If you really want to train, we should get started. Since you're merely an academy student and shouldn't know any jutsu, let's make a deal to keep this fight jutsu free, safe from the basic academy tehniques. If you agree to this, we can start." Itami said and walked a few steps backwards, already pulling a kunai out of his weapon holder and twirling it on his finger playfully. He smirked again and waited for a response. This was going to be fun.

Last edited by Itami Himitsu on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm
Irou would hear the young ninja reply to him and his reply was a little mean....

"Wow you sure talk a lot"

"Well I wouldn't use the words talk a lot dude I just wanted to get some of my questions out of the way sorry if I was talking a lot"

After Irou whouls say that he then heard how the ninja answer back to his question about his information...

My name is Itami Himitsu, I'm a genin and I'm 11 years old. That's all you need to know."

"Well thanks for that dude now maybe we can start training together now" As a quick wind went by Irou then flip out an kunai out his back left pocket while waiting with a lazy look on his face he heard the ninja ask him something else....

"How come you're so sensitive to light? And why do you live in a cave? Have you no money?"

"Yea I got money I just don't like living insde apartments and houses so I found me a cold cave that was dark which I really don't like places were light is any way so I moved inside the cold cave, and trust me the reason why I call it the cold cave cause it is really cold inside there maybe I can show you it after this training"

Irou would say as he stood there flipping his kunai inside his hand while he waited for the ninja to reply back to him again.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:20 pm
Itami saw Irou pull a kunai out of his back pocket. He was glad the spar was about to start. He really had to get rid of the excess energy that was preventing him from sleeping. The information he got about why Irou lived in a cave provided Itami with a general idea of what Irou was like. He was definitely different than the other academy students.

"I guess if you're the type of person to hate light, it would make sense to find yourself some darker corner to live in"
he replied and then assumed a fighting stance, crouching slightly and holding his kunai in front of him.
"Let's start this" he added. "If you agree to the no jutsu except for basic tehniques rule. It's for your own good anyway."

He moved suddenly and charged for the other. He made a move with his hand, pretending to want to slash at Irou but then moved to the left and behind the other boy, kicking low to try to get Irou to fall. He prepared his other hand to punch, and kept close tabs on how the academy student was moving, so he would be able to jump back in time to evade any possible attacks.
He wondered what kind of fighting style he had and how he was going to attack.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:30 pm
Itami saw Irou pull a kunai out of his back pocket. He was glad the spar was about to start. He really had to get rid of the excess energy that was preventing him from sleeping. The information he got about why Irou lived in a cave provided Itami with a general idea of what Irou was like. He was definitely different than the other academy students.

"I guess if you're the type of person to hate light, it would make sense to find yourself some darker corner to live in"
he replied and then assumed a fighting stance, crouching slightly and holding his kunai in front of him.
"Let's start this" he added. "If you agree to the no jutsu except for basic tehniques rule. It's for your own good anyway."

He moved suddenly and charged for the other. He made a move with his hand, pretending to want to slash at Irou but then moved to the left and behind the other boy, kicking low to try to get Irou to fall. He prepared his other hand to punch, and kept close tabs on how the academy student was moving, so he would be able to jump back in time to evade any possible attacks.
He wondered what kind of fighting style he had and how he was going to attack.

Irou would see how fast Itami was he saw the ninja hop behind him aiming a kick at his lower back. Irou would fall to the ground holding his back he then got back up with his kunai isndie his hand he threw the kunai at the tree he had saw," The reason why I trew that kunai like that so this can be a clean training I don't want me and you to get hurt inside this training so if you got a weapon throw it to the side" Irou would say as he ran to the side of the ninja with a lower back pain he then preform a academy ninja jutsu called the Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique. The jutsu was used for academy students, As Irou was running he had two clones of his self he then ran right behind Itami doing something like he did but Irou was trying to trip the ninja to the ground. Ioru kneel to the ground he put his hand on the right side of the ground and he trew his left feet at itami lower legs trying to make him fall as well. "Since you attack work maybe mine can work"

Jutsu Irou used:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10523-free-jutsu?highlight=Free
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:42 pm
The kick succeeding, Itami jumped back and saw Irou throw the kunai at the tree. Hearing him say that the fight should be clean and weaponless, Itami laughed.
"This is gonna take a while" he said, grinning.
He had a lot of weapons.

He pulled the 8 kunai out first and hurled them at the tree. They hit the trunk one after the other, in a straight line. Smirking, Itami pulled out the shuriken out of the weapon holder and also threw them. He then reached for the senbon and got rid of them by throwing each one at the branch that was lowered near enough to the ground that Itami would be able to retrieve them later without climbing the tree.
He looked back at Irou just in time to see him form two illusion clones. He knew they were not able to attack as they were not solid, but the real Irou could, so Itami was prepared to block any attack. He thought the other was going for a punch but in a second he was behind him, tripping him by kicking low at his feet. Itami fell and cursed. He didn't expect this and it was such a rookie mistake. He picked himself up quickly and turned around. He charged at Irou with his fist, aiming for his head.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:54 pm

The kick succeeding, Itami jumped back and saw Irou throw the kunai at the tree. Hearing him say that the fight should be clean and weaponless, Itami laughed.
"This is gonna take a while" he said, grinning.
He had a lot of weapons.

He pulled the 8 kunai out first and hurled them at the tree. They hit the trunk one after the other, in a straight line. Smirking, Itami pulled out the shuriken out of the weapon holder and also threw them. He then reached for the senbon and got rid of them by throwing each one at the branch that was lowered near enough to the ground that Itami would be able to retrieve them later without climbing the tree.
He looked back at Irou just in time to see him forme two illusion clones. He knew the were not able to attack as they were not solid but the real Irou could so Itami was prepared to bock any attack. He thought the other was going for a punch but in a second he was behind him, tripping him by kicking low at his feet. Itami fell and cursed. He picked himself up quickly and turned around. He charged at Irou with his fist, aiming for his head.

Irou was proud of the ninja trowing of his weapons to the side. But he was more happy to see that his lower kick work to make the ninja fall to the ground, then he saw how the ninja stood back up ready with a fist coming at Ioru full speed. "You like to throw punches I got something for that just come at more faster" Irou would say as he move his hands into a jutsu style looking at how the ninja was close with the punch Irou then preform another academy jutsu which was called Kawarimi No Jutsu - Substitution Technique. Irou knew that the boy would miss his punch after he did the jutsu, Irou whould turn his self into a log that will make the young ninja punch miss and he would trip to the ground face first if the log he turn to was to work.

Jutsu Irou used:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10523-free-jutsu?highlight=Free
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:03 pm
Itami saw the hand seals Irou made and retracted his punch at the last second, preventing his hand from colliding with the log. As the log fell to the ground, he turned around, trying to see where Irou was hiding since he used substitution and was now elsewhere. He felt a little dissapointed he couldn't use weapons or jutsu but a little change was still welcome. He hadn't only used normal fighting tehniques in a while. And this was the best way to get rid of all the energy he had.
Itami crouched down and focused, waiting for Irou to reveal himself and attack.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum