Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A day of training {Private no kill} - Page 2 Empty Re: A day of training {Private no kill}

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:13 pm
Itami saw the hand seals Irou made and retracted his punch at the last second, preventing his hand from colliding with the log. As the log fell to the ground, he turned around, trying to see where Irou was hiding since he used substitution and was now elsewhere. He felt a little dissapointed he couldn't use weapons or jutsu but a little change was still welcome. He hadn't only used normal fighting tehniques in a while. And this was the best way to get rid of all the energy he had.
Itami crouched down and focused, waiting for Irou to reveal himself and attack.

Irou would appear from doing that Substitution Technique, he would appear behind the young boy. With a grin on Irou face he then aim his left fist for the ninja head. If the punch if the punch work it would have Itami holding his head but since Irou strength is a little weak he might not even hold his head from the punch.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

A day of training {Private no kill} - Page 2 Empty Re: A day of training {Private no kill}

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:18 pm
Itami felt a sudden blow to his head from behind and jumped back. It wasn't as strong so Itami didn't fall but the attack definitely suprised him. He was not on top of his game tonight. He blamed his restless mind and the fact that it was the middle of the night. Still he should be prepared for everything so he was quite disapointed in himself for being so weak tonight.
He looked back at Irou and ran towards him aiming for his stomach with his fist to confuse him but then directing his arm higher, to hit his solar plexus. If the attack would succeed, the other boy would momentarily lose his breath as the diaphragm would spasm and knock the wind out of him.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 pm
Itami felt a sudden blow to his head from behind and jumped back. It wasn't as strong so Itami didn't fall but the attack definitely suprised him. He was not on top of his game tonight. He blamed his restless mind and the fact that it was the middle of the night. Still he should be prepared for everything so he was quite disapointed in himself for being so weak tonight.
He looked back at Irou and ran towards him aiming for his stomach with his fist to confuse him but then directing his arm higher, to hit his solar plexus. If the attack would succeed, the other boy would momentarily lose his breath as the diaphragm would spasm and knock the wind out of him

Irou would see how the ninja took the left hook but then Irou didn't expect him to come right back at him with a blow of his own. Irou would stand there ready to take the blow that the ninja threw at him, Irou would fill a punch hitting his face as a blood drop hit the ground Irou fell to the ground standing back up then he fell to the ground again asking the ninja can they take a break before they start again.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 pm
Itami stopped, he felt a little bad for the boy. But at the same time, he knew this was going to help him improve. He ofered his hand to Irou on the ground, to help him get up. He then wiped the sweat off his forehead and ran a hand through his hair to get the bangs that stuck to his forehead away. A light breeze started and Itami was glad for it because it cooled him down a bit.
"Are you going to be able to go on?" he asked Irou and tilted his head. The other was a little out of breath which was expected.
"Hey when are your genin exams?" he asked then, curious.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:22 pm
Itami stopped, he felt a little bad for the boy. But at the same time, he knew this was going to help him improve. He ofered his hand to Irou on the ground, to help him get up. He then wiped the sweat off his forehead and ran a hand through his hair to get the bangs that stuck to his forehead away. A light breeze started and Itami was glad for it because it cooled him down a bit

Irou watch the ninja actions and he saw how the ninja held his hand out so he can get up off the ground . Irou then grab the Itami hand to stand up he spit out a little blood then he heard the young ninja asking if he could be able to go on....

"Are you going to be able to go on?"

"Yea I can still train nothing like a hard punch that can keep you moving thanks for showing mercy for me kid you didn't had to hold your hand out and stand me up that was really nice of you itami"

Irou would say as he spit out more blood, then he heard itami asking him something else...

"Hey when are your genin exams?"

"Well and two more days I'm going for just can't wait till the exam over so I can get my head band. But enough about me kid so were do you live inside konoha wait I for got you didn't want to give out that much information sorry about that. But do you come out to the training grounds alot???" Irou ask the boy with a grin on his face while waiting for him to reply....As the wind pick up a little Irou hair sway to the left.

Last edited by Irou on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Taking off the word count)
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:55 am
Itami pulled the older boy up and the other spit out a little blood. Once he finished speaking, Itami replied: "No worries, if the spar is on pause I don't mind helping you out as long as you don't pull any tricks on me." He laughed subtly and raised his eyebrows when Irou asked some questions.

"Good luck on your exams."
he said and thought that the other would probably pass since his clone jutsu has been perfect earlier and that was usually a big part of the exam. "I live inside Konoha, in a medium house" he replied then, ignoring the other part of the sentence. He didn't really mind giving out information, he just usualy thought it didn't matter much.
"Well, I used to mostly train in the forest by myself but lately I've been commig here more often because I figured sparring is just as important as other kinds of training. What about you, do you train here often?" he asked then and looked at Irou expectantly. His head still hurt a little since the punch but he was used to things like that from years of training and sparring. This spar was simple but Itami liked it. There was no real danger of getting seriously hurt which downsized the excitment a little bit, but as long as Itami was burning energy, it didn't matter.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:06 pm
Irou would hear the itami with his reply...

No worries, if the spar is on pause I don't mind helping you out as long as you don't pull any tricks on me."

"Don't worry kid I'm not going to play any kinds of tricks on you and why would I do something like that I mean we is inside the same village, so I'm not going to do anything to you itami"

Irou would say as he went to the ground again trying to catch his breath... While he was doing that the young academy student heard itami speak again.

"Good luck on your exams."

" Well thanks kid but I don't need luck with the gein exams how easy could it be you just have to preform three basic academy jutsus"
Irou would say as he dust off his dark boots and clean his red sunglasses. And then itami spoke again he answer Irou question about his information.

I live inside Konoha, in a medium house

"Well thats a nice place to live kid, other than my cold cave but I was thinking I should buy me an apartment are something"

After Irou would answer back to the itami he heard the ninja again.

"Well, I used to mostly train in the forest by myself but lately I've been commig here more often because I figured sparring is just as important as other kinds of training."

"The forest is a nice place to train" Irou would say as he heard itami again

"What about you, do you train here often?"

"Well this is my first tiem coming out here to train kid, You can talk a lot maybe it must be me asking you the questions"

Irou would laugh after he said that while waiting for the young boy to reply back.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:18 pm
"Don't worry kid I'm not going to play any kinds of tricks on you and why would I do something like that I mean we is inside the same village, so I'm not going to do anything to you itami"

"Yeah I figured" Itami replied and smiled. "But you never know with people you've just met, it's better to be careful."
He crouched down so he was eye level with the other and said: "Are you sure you're okay? Will you be able to continue the spar, or should we quit?" He didn't mind just training alone if the other felt like he couldn't fight anymore. It was completely up to him though.

"Yeah, maybe you should buy an apartment. You would probably be more comfortable there. And if you dislike light so much, you could just shut the blinds"
Itami said and laughed.

He raised himself up again and added: "Yeah, I don't usually talk just quite so much. "
He glanced back at Irou as he laughed and cracked a small smile. He found he didn't really mind that much talking to the older boy and he didn't mind if he asked him more questions.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:35 pm
Irou would sit on the ground with his legs folded he heard itami with his reply.

"Yeah I figured"
"But you never know with people you've just met, it's better to be careful."

"There is nothing wrong with that kid" Irou would say as he turn his head to the left looking at itami, Hearing the ninja reply again.

Are you sure you're okay? Will you be able to continue the spar, or should we quit?"

"There is no reason to quit kid I'm ok.... Is your head good from that punch I gave you???" Irou said with a grin on his face. Then he heard what the ninja said about him living inside a apartment.

"Yeah, maybe you should buy an apartment. You would probably be more comfortable there. And if you dislike light so much, you could just shut the blinds"

"Well that is not a bad idea thanks kid maybe I would try that"

"Yeah, I don't usually talk just quite so much. "

"Yea I guess, now let's get back to training itami I got my chakra up and my stamina???"

Irou said as he stood up off the ground with a smile on his face he then ran to the left 1 meter away from itami he then ran up to the boy aiming his right fist for the back of itami head. If the attack work it would hurt the ninja but not as much.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:44 pm
"Yeah, my head is okay, thanks." Itami murmured. He was prepared to fight again and since Irou said he was alright there was no need to delay the rest of the spar any longer. He heard the other say his chakra and stamina were back and once he stood up, Itami moved backwards to create some space in the middle. He saw Irou charge at him, aiming with his fist and Itami quickly ducked and aimed for the older ninja's stomach with his fist. Then he moved back and smiled. He was glad the spar was up again, he was really in the mood for a good fight.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum