Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Progress (Private, no kill) Empty Progress (Private, no kill)

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 am
Akina walked through the forest along the border of Konoha. Her step was somewhat lighter than normal, and a smile was on her face. Mostly, the girl was taking in the peace and quiet of the day, as the sun was warm and bearing its light on the land. She began humming a little tune, watching her kimono sleeves sway to and fro from her springing step.

As Akina looked to her kimono, she grimaced slightly. Her thoughts wandered back to the day Seth ran from the hospital. A little later, her aunt and uncle had appeared in the hospital with very stern looks in their eyes. Immediately, they began lecturing her about the dangers of training with someone who had weapons, and they were also asking about who would be foolish enough to do such a thing to not only her, but also her kimono. With a tsk, they displayed a new kimono.

It does feel like a heavier silk, and it seems to let me move around a bit more easily. I wonder if they got it specifically got it for my training. The autumn leaf print flashed with gold every now and then, and a brilliant red obi completed her look.

The girl stopped to watch the leaves flow in the wind.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Progress (Private, no kill) Empty Re: Progress (Private, no kill)

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:55 am
Akina spotted a figure in a tree above her. There was a flicker, and the next thing she knew, there was a kunai to her throat. She had prepared a hand sign that would have prepared the substitution jutsu, but something made her stop. She recognized the person's voice, which caused her to turn around and smile.

"Seth!" she said as though nothing had happened, "It's ok!" There was a smile on her face, but she quickly noticed his body language and demeanor. "Are you alright, Seth?" she asked carefully, hoping not to upset him too much.

Her feet kept walking forward for a little while she thought of a way that she could tell him her good news.

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm
Akina stopped quickly. She had a very serious look on her face. Her head turned toward Seth. Her hands balled into slightly tight fists. She had recognized that tone of voice from her uncle whenever he had been hiding something from her. Her eyes had become cold, and her mouth was set in a firm line. "If you're going to lie, at least make it convincing, Seth." her voice was clear and cold.

She took a few steps toward him, purposely making them slow and calculating. "I made a pact with you, Seth. I promised to stay by your side, no matter what happens, without giving up. I won't run, and I won't lie...these things will make up my Nindo...my Ninja Way," her voice was suddenly filled with determination. She took a quick breath, calming herself. She turned from Seth for a moment.

"Whatever it is, it must be very hard on you, judging from your smile and tone of voice. Friends aren't always happy with each other. You can choose to tell me or to hide from me, but I simply have one request." She turned to face Seth. "I humbly ask that whatever you have to say that you will say it truthfully." A warm smile graced her lips.

Akina waited for a moment before answering the question directed to her. "I'm great, Seth! I have got my hands on some jutsu, finally! I'll probably be taking my exams very soon. Thank you for helping me train! I learned so much, even if it was a little risky, so stop being so gloomy," she said with mock seriousness, hoping to make him laugh a little.

Her eyes drifted to the ground. "I'm still not sure how I feel about you in my heart, but I know you are very close to me. Even though the feelings I have for you are not those of a romantic nature, I realize that those feelings may grow as I grow, and hopefully, they will grow as we learn more of each other. So, I wonder, would you mind it if I considered you my nakama?" Her cheeks were slightly rosy.

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:28 am
Akina listened to what Seth said, and was left with her mouth hanging open. Her hands promptly covered her mouth. Her silvery eyes were flaming with denial, but she knew that the words he had said were true, and very hard for him to convey, judging from the way he seemed to pause as he spoke. Her head drooped low, for once, she had to struggle to control all of the emotions bursting forth from inside her. Her hand raised stiffly and then lowered.

Her eyes switched from trust to cold hate as her mouth opened and closed without a word coming forth. She finally just exhaled in a low, rumbling roar. Her eyes regained their gentle nature, and the girl raised her head to look at Seth. "I understand. I will not speak of it again, ever. I understand that a mission has reasons, and I should not question what they are."

She smiled gently, as though nothing was going to happen. The Hyuga girl bowed gracefully to Seth. "Thank you for being patient with me." she mumbled in a low voice.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum