Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Talk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mitsui looks at mud(Private and No Kill) Empty Mitsui looks at mud(Private and No Kill)

Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:49 am
Mitsui walked into the swamps and marshes of Amegakure. He ended up making use of the water walking to not get himself really dirty. Mitsui would look around writing in his notebook about yukigakure. The village was a mess but he was able to remember this. The place was really cold and caused the fauna to not really exist in any good amount. The village has regular security. The people are generally friendly. The leader did not seem to be there for whatever reason. Mitsui would need to come back and that will need to come later. He was able to figure out that the leader was likely to be away and that someone was doing all the administrative work because they never mentioned the leader nor did they mention the leader being angry, or happy. Mitsui when he left never noticed anybody who seemed like a leader anyway who was fighting. Mitsui would write this down and be slightly suspicious of the leader. Mitsui wondered what about the leader happened. He guessed that there must be a power struggle. Mitsui would write down to his notebook to return later but now he would look at the village of ame for now.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Mitsui looks at mud(Private and No Kill) Empty Re: Mitsui looks at mud(Private and No Kill)

Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:11 am
A Shuriken flies past Mitsui's head missing my inches. Out from a large collection of tall cat tails emerges Coco Wei. She's short, but you can't quite get a sense of what her figure is like, seeing as she's wrapped up in a ridiculous amount of clothing. Her face is mostly covered up by a scarf, but you eyes give away plenty of emotion. Anger is what they are currently displaying.

"That was just a warning shot. The next one takes your head off! What are you doing in our land?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mitsui looks at mud(Private and No Kill) Empty Re: Mitsui looks at mud(Private and No Kill)

Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:25 am
Mitsui was writing stuff down and just as he finished, he saw a shuriken pass by him. Mitsui would turn around and he would look at this person who is in all manner of clothing. He would not accept arrest so he would be ready to defend himself. Mitsui would say, "I am here to study the Ecosystem, Is there anything you want to know?".
Mitsui would put his notebook in his bag again and watch this stranger.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:24 am
Coco looked over the intruder cautiously. He seemed legit. She straightened herself up, and place her kunai into a pocket. "You'll have to forgive me for being, inhospitable. We don't often get visitors. It's even less common for them to be friendly."

She puffed out her bright yellow umbrella and held it over her head, keeping herself dry, but not offering it to Mitsui. "I'm Coco Wei. Genin of the Rain. And you?" She held out her hand for a shake.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:59 am
Well, that was easy, Mitsui would walk over to this person and shake hands. He would then say, "I am Demitri Menshikov a research scientist at the institute of Ecology in Shimagakure." Mitsui would see if this stranger would walk off now. Mitsui would have his headband inside his bag hidden.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:11 pm
"A scientist eh?" Coco announced spinning her umbrella clockwise. "Here to study the salamander's I assume. Nothing else really of not I'm afraid, other than water buffalo. Do you like water buffalo Hamamichi?"

Coco stepped closer, to the older man. Her umbrellas providing at least partial cover from the rain now. She stared up at her canopy for a moment and watched as the water slid off. She stuffed her hand back into her pocket, gripping the Kunai.

"I don't mean to be rude, Mr. Hamamichi but does anyone know of your being in our land. Any officials? Any records documentation?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:36 pm
"Who is Mr. Hamamichi?" Mitsui would know exactly who this is but he wanted to see if Coco knew. Mitsui would then say, "I am supposed to be studying the water's high salt content and its influence on the mangrove plants here. I am an unofficial member of the institute of Ecology in Shimagakure so I do not have any documentation of me being here. It was supposed to happen that a letter be sent to the leader of this village but I guess it did not happen."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:11 pm
'He's lying.' Coco's thoughts screamed. The village leader hadn't been around for months. Either he was lying or just stupid. She smiled at the thought of a very official letter sitting upon the desk of the Amekage's wrecked and abandoned office.

Still if he was lying she couldn't tell him that the leader was gone, or that she was on to him.  If he was lying he had something to hide, and if he was stupid he'd get him self killed in the marshes soon enough. It would be best to wait and see what he was up to. Though either way Coco feared that there was little she could actually do to stop it.

"Did I say Hamamichi?" Coco let out a girlish chortle. "I meant Demitri!" Coco knew that he introduced himself as Hamamichi, though now she founder self remembering his other name very clearly. Genjutsu she suspected. "Shima you say? Well I wouldn't want to cause an incident, whether you're unofficial or not." She moved away allowing the rain to begin pelting the man once more. "And I don't know about all of that science stuff, but it sounds important." Two could play dumb. "So I think I'll leave you alone now, let cha' get back to work, and I'll be on my little ol' way. I'm so sorry for that rude welcome to Amegakure." She began to walk off, but stopped suddenly. "Oh and if you're thinkin' about coming to the village you may want to stop in at a check point, and not sneak on in. We've got standing orders to kill anyone with out an approved visa. Okay I'll let you get back to your salt and such"

[Move to exit, though no so far from exiting that she's no longer keeping an eye on the man, ya know?]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 pm
Mitsui put his notebook away and would walk away for now. Mitsui had gotten what he wanted in his head now and now it was time to leave. Mitsui would walk away starting at 50 speed eventually going to 100 speed. Mitsui would need to leave to write his notes down.
(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum