Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

A day without training[IO/NK] Empty A day without training[IO/NK]

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:14 pm
It had been only 14 hours since her promise to Hideyoshi and Ayumi was still coughing. It was weird to stay at home at this hour, she would normally be at the training ground but her promise and her sickness blocked her, she was forced to stay home that day. Her uncle was also not around due to business so she was alone at home, bored to death, looking out of the window to see an empty playground. For some reason no kids were around that day either, as if the environment was created specially for her in that one day she decided to rest. She closed the window, there was nothing to do, it wasn't long ago she woke up so trying to sleep wouldn't work. She took out one of her kunai, held it with her left hand, stared at its tip and started sulking .
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A day without training[IO/NK] Empty Re: A day without training[IO/NK]

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:27 pm
Hideyoshi had packed up a backpack full of food he cooked to take over to Ayumi's house to keep her company since she was still sick and all. Tibbers, his bear sat on his shoulder as usual for when they travel somewhere. Although his eyes and hair had returned to their normal-ish color they were still changed by what happened in the cave. Walking out of the house he would walk through the village looking around for a moment before stopping at a store to pick up some salmon for the little furball on his shoulder and continued to walk to his destination. Once he arrived, instead of knocking on the door he would look for her window, hopefully finding it on the first try as he jumped up to it and tapped on it," Hey sleepy head you up in there....gonna let me in," a small smile playing on his face as he waited for her to open up.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 pm
Ayumi heard some noise outside so she went to the window hoping for some attraction. She saw Hideyoshi and Tibbers in the next house's window, knocking and asking for something. Ayumi was very happy he came before she died from boredom but what did he want from the neighbor? It didn't take her long to understand they found the wrong window but she wasn't quick enough to call him out as their huge, almost 7 ft tall neighbor opened the window angrily from his sleep and started yelling "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SLEEPY HEAD, KID?"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:49 pm
Hideyoshi looked at the tall man and laughed ," well seems like i have the wrong house...god your like a bear maybe its the next house over," moving quickly he would move to see Ayumi at her window and jump near it. Landing on the edge he would nod and smile," Good morning sleepy head how are ya feeling, your little buddy here could not wait to come see you," he pointed at Tibbers who pawed at his finger trying to play with it. As he waited for her to let him in he would smile," i also brought you some food i cooked last night just in case no one was home."
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:03 pm
"Hey, I'm glad you came, I was getting really bored." She patted Tibbers' head "And hey to you too *coughs*... little fellow. So you use windows instead of doors huh?" She walked out of his way and pulled him into the room. Ayumi thanked him as she took the food out of his hands and put it on a table: "Thanks for the food too, I'm sure it is great.", Ayumi, who was sulking seconds ago, was lively again, she was used to being lonely for days in the academy but now she was getting bored in hours. Luckily she had Hideyoshi to come for the rescue or maybe he was the reason she started sulking when she was lonely? She didn't even realize she was staring at him while thinking these and they were still standing since she forgot to have a seat. When she realized, she blushed a little and quickly sat on the bed and showed the couch in front of her with her left hand: "Don't stand *coughs* .. don't stand there, have a seat."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:56 pm
Hideyoshi smiled as he came in slowly as Tibbers jumped off his shoulders and ran to her bed, jumping on it and laying down," I see how it is Tibbers....you love her more than me...or maybe you are concerned for her like me so your picking up on my subconscious cues," smiling as he turned back to Ayumi at her question. Nodding he would shrug," Not in particular Ayumi..i just did it this once," as she sat the food down he would point to a particular dish," you will really enjoy that one, i made it just for you. It will not only help with the sickness, it also has things to strengthen your body as well as taste great," he would catch her staring at him and he only smiled, looking back into her eyes for a moment. When she asked him to sit down on the couch he would and smile," so are you feeling a bit better than yesterday," taking the time to check her temperature.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:25 pm
"Yeah, the long sleep helped I guess." she replied as she was stroking Tibbers gently on his head. He was also great company for her just like Hideyoshi, Tibbers was always somehow making her smile. She looked at the wrapped dish he prepared specially for her: "That's sweet of you, *coughs*, sorry, so does this dish have a name?" she looked at him curiously as she unwrapped the food. She wondered what he prepared for her that had these great qualities.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:31 pm
"I honestly do not have a name for it yet...i was hoping you would name it since i made it for you. But its essentially an omelet and rice. Although i can go downstairs and make you something else if you do not like that," he only knew how to cook because he watched his mom do it as a kid, and also because he kinda had to. Sitting down he would look up at the ceiling and smile for a moment as the voice played in his head," So your a cook now...interesting anything else you hiding from me boy," Hideyoshi smiled and responded," Your inside my head and we are one...you can see anything inside of my head so don't be acting like that," his smile went away as he looked over to Ayumi to see if she was eating it.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 am
She took the "basicly omelet and rice" food he prepared for her and tasted it, it was pretty good, she didn't know Hideyoshi was able to cook as well, she wondered what more she didn't know about him. She smiled, approving the food and said "You can cook huh? You sure are full of surprises. Here you should have some too, it's delicious!" but Hideyoshi didn't seem like he heard what she said, he was looking at the ceiling smiling, seemed like he was thinking about something. She was confused, she looked at Tibbers, he looked confused too. "Uhmm.. are you ok?" she put her right hand on his left shoulder. "You came here for my troubles but if you have something on your mind you can tell me too you know" she smiled.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 am
Hideyoshi could only smile as he watched her eat the food, the inner conversation being over and all. Smiling he would shake his head," Well i have basically told you everything i know how to do non combat wise, but i have no further secrets...how about you while we are on the topic," He had heard what she had said although he was having an inner conversation, but his face said otherwise. When she rested her hand upon his shoulder and ask if he was okay, he would rest his hand atop of hers and rub it softly," Yes Ayumi i am fine...although the only thing on my mind at the moment is your recovery of course," looking up to her with a smile. He took a small bite of the food and smiled at its result, happy that he made something so good and she enjoyed it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum