Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

A day without training[IO/NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: A day without training[IO/NK]

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:29 am
"I don't know.. it's getting late but I don't really want to leave." she loved it here, she could stay here forever. Suddenly she remembered "Oh god, Tibbers must be very hungry. We left him there with salmon promises and stayed here for a long time."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:36 am
Being reminded of Tibbers he would sit up slowly until his whole body was shown and smiled," He is probably throwing a fit right now...want to go check up on him, and then i will fix us something good to eat," his hand was extended to her as he waited to help her up. Once he did he would go and get dressed and wait for her so they could go and get the salmon then return back to her place.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:48 am
Hideyoshi stood up, showing his body for the first time. When she entered, he was in the water already so she didn't see much. He was muscular, obviously she knew he was working out but this was the first time she saw its nice "benefits". She used his hand to stand up and went to her locker to change. The old lady was also there, "You have a nice boyfriend there." she blushed, they never called each other like that although it was pretty obvious from outside. She thanked the old lady, changed and quickly got off the locker room, he was already dressed. She wrapped her left arm under his right arm and started walking with him to her place wondering if her uncle came home yet. If so, he would definitely be surprised by Tibbers and who knew what could happen.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 am
Hideyoshi had smiled when she had locked arms with him and kissed her forehead," What would you like to have for dinner dear...anything you want i will cook it for you," his hand would wrap around hers as they walked, picking up some ingredients along the way. He stopped them before walking into the house and looked into her eyes. Taking a deep breath he would smile and as he took both of her hands into his," Ayumi i wanted to ask you if...you wanted to be my girlfriend and at least make it official," hoping the answer would be yes, he smiled and waited for her answer.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:24 am
Ayumi was grinning from ear to ear as she accepted, "Yes!" she reached and kissed him on his lips. When she turned to the house door, she saw his uncle with a mad face looking at them. "Ayumi.. what is this doing in our house??" he pointed at Tibbbers. Her face turned red, not only because her uncle saw them kiss but also because of the mess somewhat visible from the door hungry Tibbers made in the house. She bowed "I'm sorry, it won't happen again!", she took a quick glance at Hideyoshi and moved her eyes, trying to tell him he should go.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 am
Hideyoshi smiled at her response and kissed her back as he wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the moment. Looking at her uncle he would whistle as Tibbers came out of this house and hid behind him,” I am so sorry for what happened sir…please allow me to cook you and Ayumi dinner as well as clean up the mess,” of course he had to do something about what happened and it also gave him a chance to make up for the incident. Looking down to Tibbers, he would pet the cowering cub as it thought he was in trouble,” You did good little one to watch the house, but next time just sit in the room and maybe I should also leave you with some food,” he would pick the cub up and place him on the shoulder,” So would you allow me to treat both you and your niece to a nice dinner.”
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:46 am
Ayumi was moving her head to the sides as Hideyoshi spoke, her uncle was not the friendly type unless for his relatives like Ayumi. He silently replied: "No kid, go home."

Ayumi tried to make eye contact with Hideyoshi and give signs for him to go home. Her uncle wouldn't forgive strangers to him so easily but he would forgive Ayumi in minutes after Ayumi just took everything back to its place in the house. Also she didn't want them to have dinner yet, they were just starting to call each other boyfriend/girlfriend, it would be weird. It seemed like Hideyoshi didn't get the signs so she kissed him once more from the cheek and whispered, "Go for now please. I'll meet you tomorrow." She then went in the house and started cleaning.

{Exit if Hideyoshi leaves}
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:57 am
Hideyoshi nodded once he looked at the uncle and smiled after Ayumi kissed his cheek," Alright i'll meet you under the tree at the training grounds," with that he walked off a little bit before hopping onto one of the rooftops and headed home with the bear clinging to his shoulder.

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum