Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Doing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

A day without training[IO/NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A day without training[IO/NK]

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:26 am
He seemed sincere when he said he was okay but Ayumi was unsure because for a couple of seconds his mind seemed so distant from her although he was right in front of her. She decided to let it go and forget about it unless it happened again, she started to answer his question: "Well, I will be fine when I am *coughs* through this flu, nothing else." she took her hand back and continued eating the food, "You got yourself in trouble by making such a delicious meal, now I will want this every now and then" she winked. "Speaking of meals, what does Tibbers like eating?"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:06 pm
Hideyoshi chuckled for a moment as he stood up and walked behind her, giving her a hug as he spoke," If you want me to cook for you every now and again i will be sure to...after all i would like to have someone to try my food out," he would step back slowly as he looked at the little bear contempt with laying on the bed as he rolled around and stopped to spare a glance at his master. Shaking his head he would look back to Ayumi," he eats Salmon...he loves the stuff which is why i usually give him one after me and him go for a little walk around the village to go and get ingredients for cooking or when i run errands he stays at home and behaves," of course the little cub heard the word salmon and ran over and bumped Hideyoshi in the leg. Pawing at it almost like he was begging, he would pick him up and stare into his eyes," Not right now okay Tibbers, i already fed you one okay... just wait until lunch time alright," the little bear was upset but understood as he gave a low grunt and was put down as he scampered back to the bed and laid down.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 pm
"He is clever huh, reacted right away after hearing Salmon. So... what will we do now? *coughs* " she looked at Hideyoshi, "Is there anything exciting outside? Maybe we can go for a walk. There isn't much to do here in the house."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:59 pm
Hideyoshi smiled at her comment as he looked at the bear," Yea he is a smart little one and i have no doubt by the time he reaches adulthood this little one will be trying to outsmart me...which by then i hope he knows that me and him will be wrestling if it comes to that," he never really thought of what they would do today, but at least they were getting closer. When the topic of was their anything interesting outside to do today, he would shrug," Yea let's go for a little walk, and maybe we can do some other things if you'd like," smiling as he waited for her response.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 pm
She tried to picture Tibbers as an adult and pictured a big bear with the same cute face. She chuckled with that thought in her mind and replied: "Alright.." she had no idea what to do so this "other things" got her interest. "What other things do you have in mind?" she stared at Hideyoshi with a prying look.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:50 pm
Hideyoshi looked at her with a smile as he pulled out a small flyer," The hot springs not far from here are actually good for the body so i thought me and you should go if you feel comfortable with that," looking at the ground with a small tint of red on his face. He had only been to a hot spring once, but it was by himself. Going there with Ayumi will be a first but it should be fun.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 pm
Ayumi's face was almost as red as her hair, was he just proposing this to see her without clothes?! He had a good excuse, hot springs were known as helpful for cure to many diseases. She didn't know what to say, hot springs were probably better than walking around in a silly way but he didn't want him to get the wrong idea either. After thinking for a while finally Ayumi got out of her embarassment and wanted to have some fun, she simply nodded, "Alright, let's go."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:28 pm
Holding his hand out to her he would wait for her to get ready and once she was he would look to Tibbers," we are going to go to the hot springs so keep the house on guard and if you do a great job i will reward you with two salmon," the glint of happiness could be seen in the bears eyes as he paced in place and sat down watching the door. Smiling he would look back to Ayumi and smile," alright we are off and awayy," smiling as he began to walk with her to the hot springs. After a while of walking they would arrive to their destination and walk in heading to the co-ed bath and surprisingly their wasn't that many people there. Hideyoshi came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and the small markings that encompassed his body weren't there for once. Sitting down in the water he would sigh and look up to the sky.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:42 pm
When they arrived to the hot springs she walked to womens' locker, there wasn't anyone there. She opened her locker, stripped off her clothes quickly and threw them inside. She then wrapped a white towel around her torso and flushed at how short it was. She stepped out of the room and walked towards the bath, she was relieved there weren't many people and there were some women except her.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:14 pm
Hideyoshi had been waiting for Ayumi to come out although this had been a Co-ed bath. He wondered how this would go considering they had never seen each other without clothes although their were towels covering them. Once she walked out he would turn a new shade of red as he looked at her," Ayumi..you have a beautiful body," knowing he had been staring a little too much he stuck his head in the water and waited for her to sit down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum