Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

A day without training[IO/NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: A day without training[IO/NK]

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:23 pm
Ayumi noticed Hideyoshi staring at her, she connected her hands infront of her as she felt vulnerable, he was sitting there with a 6-pack and she didn't know if her body was attractive at all. She entered the water quickly to cover most of her body. The water started to calm her down, hot-spring was more than a success, it was healing for everyone but Ayumi enjoyed water more than everyone so this was the best thing ever. She went near Hideyoshi and thanked for his compliment which made her feel more confident. "Thanks for bringing me here, this place is great, I've actually.. never come to a hot spring before." she blushed.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:46 pm
Hideyoshi moved to sit closer to Ayumi as he smiled as he moved his arm around her shoulder. He thought she was very beautiful even when they were not sparring, although when they sparred she was a whole other person all together but he enjoyed it. As she spoke would chuckle and smile," No problem Ayumi...i thought you might have liked it. it helps sooth the body and even better the mind," his body was close to hers but somehow he felt at ease.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 pm
Hideyoshi came closer to put his arm behind her to her shoulder, Ayumi felt like he was coming too close but was ok with it for now, it was actually nice. She wouldn't be angry as long as he didn't something stupid. She bended her head slightly to his shoulder and relaxed.

"Maybe resting instead of training every now and then is not that bad of an idea." she smiled the water was treating her well.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm
After she rested her head on his shoulder he would simply smile and look up for a moment," Yea..this is what i usually do although not with the hot spring. After i get through training i usually go back home to sit in a cold shower. It feels good from time to time, but this hot spring definitely takes the cake. If you want we can come here after our next training session and relax if you would like to," his eyes fell back down to Ayumi as he could only smile. She was the first person he had gotten close to in a while, and it felt nice to have someone he could talk to.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:59 pm
"Sure, I love it here and it is not very far from home either." this would quickly became one of her favorite places, she already forgot about other people around, as if it was just her and Hideyoshi, relaxing and chatting. She was getting new friends lately through sparring but she was only close to Hideyoshi, others she would see from training to training. In the last 8-9 days her life was much more enjoyful, her depressive personality was gone, she felt as if he was the missing part of her life she found.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:59 pm
Hideyoshi sighed and smiled as he looked to Ayumi for a moment," hey Ayumi..have you ever had, well you know someone special to you," he wanted to see if she had the same thinking as he did. He felt closer to her than anyone else he knew except for his family but this was different. He felt at ease around her and honestly his heart felt the same way.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:17 pm
She was thinking about telling him how she felt without making it awkward when he suddenly asked her if she had someone special to her. It probably meant he felt the same way for her, she smiled and looked him in the eye with expectations "Yes, Hideyoshi you are such a person to me. Do you feel the same way?" if he said no, she could as well kill him or herself or both, Ayumi didn't have good experience with such unexpected events, it was the most important thing for her in the world to get that yes right now.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:02 pm
Once she answered his question, a large smile came onto his face as he hugged her and responded," Yes...Ayumi i feel the same way...i just could never find the strength to ask you how you felt about me, but now that i do i feel so much happier," His smile was genuine as he waited for her to respond to him.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 am
"I'm glad you asked, I don't think I would find the strength to ask." she smiled. People were starting to leave as it was getting late and there was only them and an old lady left.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:17 am
As the people began to thin out, soon there were only three left including Himself and Ayumi. Although it had felt like the time they spent there was going slowly, it was already getting late. Hideyoshi turned to Ayumi smiled," You ready to head back Ayumi or do you want to stay for a little bit more," looking down to look into her eyes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum