Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 6:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 5:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 5:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 4:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 4:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 4:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesToday at 3:45 amJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 3:34 amSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 3:10 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 18%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
25 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

+7
Rokuro Masamune
Ryou Hyugi
Wandering Blind Man
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Itami Himitsu
Mezurashii
Omoi Yamanaka
11 posters
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Team Kino's Training Session {Private} - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:34 am
Mezurashii cursed when the kunai missed it's target, and upon seeing the fireball beading her way she immediately shot to the ground. She landed crouching, looking up she saw a good chunk of the canopy either wreathed in flames or just gone.

"That's it, Nakara give me some cover" she growled and ran at Kino, a smoke bomb hiding in her clenched fist. When she got close enough she encased them both in the smoke, moving as fast as she could she began to hit Kino's pressure points.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Team Kino's Training Session {Private} - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:47 am
Itami focused his eyes, trying to see the jounin. Finally noticing him a bit further away than he expected, he prepared his spiraling wind ball again, breathing the ball into his hand, and jumping upwards. He spun around, gaining speed and strength for the throw, and finally threw the ball at Kinominki. He could see him well from this position. He noticed he was making hand signs - ones Itami didn't recognize. Afraid of what their leader was capable of, he made his own hand signs quickly, and performed the basic academy transformation tehnique. And just in time. Kinominki's fire jutsu blazed upon the spot Itami was just seconds ago, but was replaced with a log. Still, Itami wasn't as far away as desired and after impact, some of the flames reached him. They singed the clothing on his left side and injured his arm. Itami breathed in sharply and gritted his teeth. Now was not the time to be weak. He had to move from his position. His burns weren't severe so with will power, he still moved his arm normally.

Jumping higher on the branches, further on from his spot, he wondered where Mezurashii and Nakara were held up. He hoped they would arrive soon, else the whole 'together' thing wouldn't work and Itami would have to resort to getting the bells himself - of course for all of them. He already decided that because of the fact that there were only 2 bells, they would all share them thus enabling the whole group to win. However it was possible Kinominki would not agree that was a viable result and would decide himself which of the tree would be punished.

Shaking his head to release the thoughts and instead focuse on the battle, he moved in a sort of a half circle around Kinominki.
Not knowing any other long range jutsu, he hooked a wire on a kunai.

The clone that he hadn't seen in a while due to it moving a bit away and further on in a semi circle, should have come back from the other side by now. And sure enough, as Itami hid among the leaves, his double appeared very much near Kinominki, a kunai in his hand. The clone somersaulted from a branch and threw the kunai up instead at Kinominki, smiling slightly. The real Itami had another plan in mind. He had to resort to weapons as his jutsu weren't powerful enough yet.

As the clone threw the kunai up, he moved to the right, closer to the real Itami, and then threw another kunai, as if trying to knock the first one to move towards Kinominki. Both kunai were simple without tags and wires.

The real Itami hooked two exploding tags on the wire and threw it towards Kino. It was a complicated plan but easy to follow once one grasped it's purpose.

The wire kunai flew towards Kinominki. It replaced the first kunai because it flew from the same direction as the first was supposed to travel in when knocked towards the jounin. The second clone's kunai was supposed to knock the first towards Kino, but on purpose missed it and instead knocked real Itami's kunai towards Kino, making Kinominki believe the kunai flying at him was empty when in fact was hooked on a wire with two exploding tags.
If he were to catch it, the tags were activated already and they would explode imediately. And if he were to dodge it, the kunai would londge into a tree trunk just behind Kino and the tags would explode.

Itami sincerely hoped this would work as he had little other plans prepared.
His injured hand burned slightly and moved higher on the three to put some leaves on it to prevent an infection.

[my trick was very hard to explain and i'm not sure if you will understand what I meant. if you don't just tell me and I'll draw it or something xD]
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:25 pm
The lightning now danced around Nakara as the sword was held to his side, his hands glowing blue. He would look at Kino as he shot a fireball at him, and seemingly another at someone else. Hearing Mezurashii's comment only confirmed he was aiming at her as well. He would first deal with the fire as he gripped his sword tightly resting his left hand onto the sword," Mezurashii you need to stand behind me...or else you might get hurt," as he sighed and looked directly at the fireballs," Obey the command," as the lightning sprawled forth not only surrounding the sword but his own body as it struck branches and trees,"Thunder Emperor, Come Forth : Raitei Shourai," as a large concentrated blast of lightning shot from the blade, tearing through the fireballs. It's roar could be heard through the forest as it tore through trees heading for Kino. It's speed would trump his as it closed in fast erupting into an explosion of lighting caused by Nakara in a 20 meter circle. Anything in that area would be decimated as Nakara sheathed the sword and sighed," Mezurashii you okay over there," a slight pant coming from him as he jumped into the trees and now waited for his partner's answer. His summon was tucked in his Kosada shaking," Never do that again Nakara," obviously she was mad at him.

[1740]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:35 am
{Notes:

@ Nakara: "He blew out, aiming and attempting to push the boy away, and then launch his second attack." It wasn't a fireball. Fire doesn't push away, it burns. Wind pushes away. And being honest, I would doubt you'd be conscious. o.o}

clone

The clone smiled, his first attacked had been successful. His Wind Release technique had hit the boy named Nakara, the lightning release technique he had just used had basically screwed him over. The lightning had shocked the boy, as he performed yet another Lightning Release technique. He had heard him say for Mezurashii to get behind him as she may be hurt, though she appeared to be doing a lot better than Nakara was. Itami was currently the better of the three, however. The lightning had been a good safe distance away from the clone, Nakara however, was screwed. Due to the lightning he would be electrocuted, it would surprise Kino if he managed on remaining conscious. He looked over at the charging Mezurashii, she was smart and decided to dodge the technique rather than attacking it with a Nature Release that would screw her over in the end. The clone jumped away from both, Mezurashii seemed to be aiming at the clone's pressure points. The clone activated it's sharingan, now being capable of predicting the movements of both Mezurashii, and Nakara, assuming he managed to stay conscious, pretty much perfectly. The moment they tried to move, he could get an idea on what they were doing. He aimed to keep his distance, until the other one could arrive.

Kino

Kino's plans on moving were rather ruined, seeing as a ball was launched at him due to Itami. He had been spotted despite how far he had moved. He had managed to send the clone however, and use the one to launch a fire ball at Itami. He had managed to run away, dodging the what seemed to be wind release ball. He ran in the opposite direction, Itami seemed to be slightly distracted, as Kino freely moved away. His escape was blocked off when he heard the cutting of the wind. Two Kunai were moving at Kino, one being knocked onto course. He simply knocked them aside by turning midair, then turning around to more cutting. He saw exploding tags on these Kunai heading for him, he placed the Kunai he had been wielding and put the handle in his mouth as he performed an E ranking technique, he wasn't as far as he thought, Itami had kept up it would seem. Kino was surrounded by a cloud of smoke, as it cleared the Kunai was gone, he substituted with his clone. Kino began to move the other way, noticing and leaving the bell, should Itami find it, he passes. Kino left it mainly due to his performance so far, he's been rather skilled in this fight, and has shown quite a bit of capability.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:48 am
Mezurashii jumped back from her sensei, retreating back to Nakara, the moment she saw the Sharingan. She scowled at the situation, she was way out of her league here. They needed to regroup, looking around she knew the direction Itami was.

Grabbing Nakara she activated her ring and increased her speed towards Itami, not bothering with trying to cover their escape. But she did draw her tanto and infused it with wind chakra, sharpening it.

She tried to keep track of the potential clone behind them, hoping they could reach Itami before Kino caught up to them.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:23 am
{Hold off on this until we get a Battle Mod to look at this}
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:28 am
{Noting the problem is I blew the boy back using a B ranking wind release tech, against his charging A lightning release tech. He was surrounded by lightning, as he would be pushed back I'm kinda sure he'd be electrocuted.}
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:33 am
{First off your attack wouldn't have reached me before I ended charging and second even if it did there wasn't enough lightning to even shock me. Secondly how were you even close to me if you stated in your previous post your "clone" ran away from me into the trees. Also your jutsu has NO speed on it}
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:52 am
{I WAS in the trees about a few meters away though, I mentioned going there TWO posts back, not one. LAST post I mentioned jumping out of the tree, and you were in range.

He jumped from the tree as the explosive tag unleashed it's power and blew up the previous tree he was in

Secondly, not enough lightning? Hell, you mentioned it dancing ALL OVER YOUR BODY. HOW THE HELL IS THAT NOT ENOUGH?

Third, http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10184-unranked-canon-wind-releases Used wind release stream, says there it moves at high speeds.

Fourth: Please feel free to try again. >>}
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:05 am
{ Moves at high speeds is not a defined speed, and and i said it SEEMED like it danced around me..next time you want to use my words use all of them please. Also what is a FEW meters that can be a wide range of numbers}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum