Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

+7
Rokuro Masamune
Ryou Hyugi
Wandering Blind Man
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Itami Himitsu
Mezurashii
Omoi Yamanaka
11 posters
Go down
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Team Kino's Training Session {Private} - Page 5 Empty Re: Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:57 am
[should I wait or post now?]
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Team Kino's Training Session {Private} - Page 5 Empty Re: Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:56 am
[I would wait]
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:51 pm
{Defined or not, speed is still stated. >>

Second, if there is enough to where lightning can even seem to dance around your body, then there's enough to shock you.

Third, a few meters being close enough to hit you with the jutsu, aye? o>o Considering I've stated hitting you, and you being in range since I've jumped down from the tree, and considering you didn't move at all. And technically, the jutsu I used HAS no range, so using range against me wont work.

Care to try again?}
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:00 pm
{wow saying it has a high speed is not stating its speed and quite honestly needs to be remade.That is just like saying i run at a high speed and then saying that's your speed, No that isn't a speed bro a speed is a set number. Also you can't just say you hit me nor say i was close to you, believe that is trying to autohit me. Anyways again your missing the fact that i said SEEMINGLY danced around me doesn't mean that there was enough to shock me... next time you want to assume Kio get the facts straight}
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:18 pm
{"The lightning now danced around Nakara as the sword was held to his side" First line, in your post. Care to try again on that account?

For the Speed part, jutsu'll just be reregistered, though wouldn't void the attack in my opinion, though choice wouldn't really be up to me. Considering it was approved that way, wouldn't think it. Though choice would be an admin's or a battle mod's.

" Also you can't just say you hit me nor say i was close to you" Pointing out the fact you technically would have said I was in range when you noted a fire ball headed at you, and not moving. (Charged at you, you don't move I'd be in range. I jumped towards you and attacked, rather than moving you attempted to counter using lightning.)}
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:52 pm
[I'm currently reading over the topic, everyone post their arguments on why said moves shouldn't go through and point out the facts you want while I read, then I'll give you my judgement which is not to be questioned unless by a power with higher jurisdiction then my own.]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:57 pm
...fair enough but i have already stated my reasons earlier and will leave them at that...
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:58 pm
{Stated I attempted to blow the boy away, therefore wind attack. He countered with Lightning. Lightning attack would be beaten regardless, I believe, though it would electrocute him (Sorry if it wasn't in the manga, was watching the anime at the moment, according to it's logic when lightning is surrounding the lightning user it'd shock him.)

Electrocuting him would be the only problem at the moment, in my opinion, besides the speed of the jutsu.

Also pointing out at Naka's last statement: Also you can't just say you hit me nor say i was close to you,

Said you were within range, really. Never said you were close to me. The jutsu I has had no range, therefore no range limitations (Something which needs to be edited.) But you couldn't really use range against me atm.

And thanks, Echo.}
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:15 pm
[....Kino.....what is Kakashi's only original technique?? It doesn't electrocute him, second his lightning jutsu is A-rank, your wind is B-ranked it's outclassed and thus the dissipation doesn't occur due to the strength of the lightning.

I don't like how your using the derp I approved early on like this, so I'm gonna side with Nakara...and your gonna re-register that....all in separate topics.

Also start linking the jutsu in your stat page, I'm fairly sure it's becoming a requirement.

I have spoken and do not have the attention span to argue good luck kiddies.]
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:34 pm
{Alright, thank you. (Only plan on re-registering Wind Release Stream, as I have no use for the others <.<)

So, either the lightning goes through and hits my clone, or they clash? @ Nakara. (Not another argument <.< Just wondering.) (you can decide your next post considering Mezurashii never really stated anything of the attack. o.o) Itami's post.}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum