Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaTea with Youta and ZYesterday at 11:14 pmZatoichi HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Yesterday at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipYesterday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchYesterday at 8:33 pmJiro Nara
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
45 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

+7
Rokuro Masamune
Ryou Hyugi
Wandering Blind Man
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Itami Himitsu
Mezurashii
Omoi Yamanaka
11 posters
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Team Kino's Training Session {Private} - Page 7 Empty Re: Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:10 pm
Mezurashii scowled when he got out of the way, she noticed the fire balls heading in her direction. She heard their sensei speak and could only smile at the words of Itami passing, she twisted effortlessly out of the fireballs paths though one did scorch her skin. She ignored it, and turned to their sensei.

She didn't bother responding to their sensei's words, turning to Nakara she smiled at him and gave him a nod. Hopefully he would understand, she would keep her word, but first they needed that last bell.

Taking a deep breath she crouched down, she was running low on chakra from that last attack. So no more over-powerful attacks, she only had her basics.

Grinning Mezurashii threw a two handfuls of shuriken, one handful at her sensei the other went way above his head. Immediately she flashed through substitiution and replaced herself with a shuriken that was thrown above him.

She reappeared above their sensei, twisting she grabbed her weapons and threw them down at their sensei. Aiming mostly for his shoulders and the string that held the last bell. Once she ran out of mid-air ammo she replaced herself with a log near where Kino was and watched, making sure Nakara and his summon was alright.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Team Kino's Training Session {Private} - Page 7 Empty Re: Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:45 am
As Itami ran, he noticed a figure following him, close behind. As he got closer, it appeared to be Kino, which Itami expected.
This wasn't going as planned. Itami wasn't supposed to take credit for getting the bell. He was counting on the fact that Kino didn't actually see him take the bell and could maybe think that Itami passed it by without noticing it. But it appeared Kinominki knew he had the bell and now he had to think of a better option. He wasn't about to betray his teammates. He wanted the bell to be for the three of them, but he couldn't think of how to bend the rules.

Ignoring the jounin's words, he sped up, hoping to outrun him. He really needed to talk to Nakara or Mezurashii.
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:00 am
After the events folded, Nakara would pull back the wires and look to Mezurashii," you okay Mezurashii... hopefully those fireballs didn't do too much damage. Besides I' glad your alright," as the wires wrapped around Nakara's arms, his summon would land onto his shoulder as he looked to Kino. Thinking for a moment this was a clone, but they needed a plan to get rid of it. He would listen to the clone talk and apparently Itami had passed already, the proof being one of the bells were missing.

Looking to Mezurashii and her nod he would smile and sit down onto the ground crossing his legs indian style," Sorry Mezurashii...but you need to go ahead and take the bell. Even though we are a team, sacrifices have to be made for the team to succeed. Besides your better than I am and I have no problems admitting this," Ryo-ohki looked at him with utter confusion but with the look on his face she knew what he meant. Looking to the clone he would smile as he pointed to Mezurashii," Give her the bell Kino...out of the both of us she deserves it the most. Whatever punishment that comes for failing I will take, and Mezurashii don't you complain," giving her a warm smile as he would pet Ryo-ohki. Being the leader of his clan he would have to make sacrifices, even now. For the better of his team he would do the same and allow the both of them to pass.

TWC=2452
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:37 am
Clone.

The clone watched Mezurashii as she nodded at Itami. Perhaps they had come up with a plan in the past few seconds.. though how could they share without letting Kino know? Perhaps they've formed the plan long before, and the clone had just so happened to have walked into it. No, he doubted it. He simply waited and watched. He noticed Mezurashii taking in a breath, was she going to be using a technique? No, he watched as she pulled out Shuriken, it appeared that she had used up quite a bit of chakra considering she isn't using any jutsu at the moment. He looked over at Nakara, who didn't seem like fighting anymore. All well, he had hoped that the boy wasn't going to simply give up. He listened, the boy was giving off a slightly annoying speech, but he was mainly listening to the shuriken that were headed his way. They were cutting the air. He simply dashed over to the right, out of range. "Sorry, but things do not work that way Nakara. You have to beat me, or be the last one beaten down to get one of these bells." He said, his grin turning into a more serious face. He looked back at Mezurashii, who replaced herself with a shuriken, one of the ones aimed over Kino's head. She reappeared over where the clone was last standing. He watched, grinning, though keeping an ear open for Nakara. This was becoming fun. The clone looked up, noticing a shit ton of time had already past. It's already past noon, and they had met in the morning. He sighed, he would have to consider who would gain the final bell. "Alright.. then. Sorry, Nakara, Mezurashii. Only one of you will pass now, I've decided the second victor, I am mainly choosing the ones who showed more skill in battle, rather than strategy." He said, looking over to Mezurashii. He then looked at Nakara. The clone disappeared.

Kino

Kino sighed as Itami failed to listen to Kino. He dashed forward ahead of Itami. His speed was greater. He jumped out of bushes, noticing not much had changed since the battle. The victor was decided. He took the bell and tossed it at the only male. "Mezurashii, sorry but I will be mailing you when we should be meeting for your training." He said, beginning to look over in her direction. "I'll see you lot next time." Kino said, "Feel free to stay around here or wander on home." He said, beginning to walk towards the village. "And congratulations to the winners." He sighed as he walked away, wondering what his students were thinking of this battle. Hopefully they figured it had been slightly fun, though he somewhat figured that they thought it was more work than fun.

{EXIT, 4226 WC.}
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 am
Approved
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:19 pm
Mezurashii watched as the clone disappeared, sighing she jumped down and watched as the real Kino appeared, Itami coming up behind him, and listened to his words.

The redhead watched as the bell was tossed to Nakara, shrugging a little she watched as her sensei addressed her. Nodding she stretched, she had a horrible knot in her shoulder.

"Well, I don't mind really. I obviously need the training, well done Itami. Nakara, Ryo-ohki, it was fun fighting with you and for once not as an opponent. I'll be going home, by the sounds of it I'll be needing the rest" she waved to them and turned away, launching off the branch she rested on she jumped from tree to tree and made her way home.

[Exit, TWC: 1825, +9stats and +18JP, this was fun!]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:02 am
Itami saw Kinominki pass him and he sped up, trying to catch up to him. Apparently, Kino had no regard for Itami's plan. As he finally reached all the others he heard Kino talk to Mez and Nakara and saw him toss the bell to Nakara.

Itami frowned. This so wasn't going according to plan. He was supposed to talk with the other two and then decide what to do with the bells but it seemed Kino didn't care about them trying to bend the rules.

Itami only hoped the other two would know he didn't do this on purpose and was willing to share the bell if everything went according to plan.
Seeing there was nothing else he could do, he waved to the other two who were already leaving and then turned to Nakara.

"I can't believe out plan backfired. I got my bell purely by accident and was just on my way over to talk to you guys but Kino was too fast. Sorry." he said and scratched his hair. He felt bad for Mez and wished he could give her his bell.

"Well I guess I'll be heading home then too." he added and waved to Nakara as well.
He disapeared among the trees.

[exit]
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:11 am
"I....passed," Nakara was furious on the inside and confused. He had no right to get this bell over Mezurashii and he did not want to accept it. Despite Kino's decision he felt it was not right but there was nothing he could do. Snuggling against his face his summon, Ryo-ohki would smile to him," Cheer up Naka I know you did not want this, but just accept it as fate," giving him a kiss on the cheek. Nakara felt like crying but he stood up and looked to his teammates," Mezurashii...I am sorry. I do not deserve this but please do not harbor any hatred for me. Itami I just want to say good job," Knowing they had walked off already he would sigh and begin to trail through the forest. Jumping onto a nearby branch he would make his way to the village hotspring where he would relax with Ryo-ohki.

TWC=2603

+13 Stats +26 JP

Raitei Shourai Mastered

EXIT
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:13 am
All Approved for Appropriate Rewards
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:37 am
[whoops i forgot my rewards: twc-3427, +34 JP, +17 stats]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum