Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 12:57 amHanzo UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaTea with Youta and ZYesterday at 11:14 pmZatoichi HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Yesterday at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipYesterday at 9:21 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
135 Posts - 28%
91 Posts - 19%
45 Posts - 9%
38 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
29 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
25 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

+7
Rokuro Masamune
Ryou Hyugi
Wandering Blind Man
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Itami Himitsu
Mezurashii
Omoi Yamanaka
11 posters
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Team Kino's Training Session {Private} - Page 6 Empty Re: Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:38 pm
i would assume your clone is gone but eh
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Team Kino's Training Session {Private} - Page 6 Empty Re: Team Kino's Training Session {Private}

Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:48 am
[Clones gone, continue.]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:33 am
Just as the kunai with exploding tags was about to hit Kinominki, a cloud of smoke appeared enveloping him, and then disapeared. Due to Itami's experience, what happened could be tied to a jutsu being done, probably a replacement or transformation one. The replacement fit the situation and Itami decided on that one. But as the smoke cleared, there wasn't a log in Kino's place. It was Kinominki.

Puzzled , Itami watched for a second before the exploding tags attached to the wire erupted into a double explosion and Kinominki disapeared. This cleared the leader's intentions, it seemed he used a clone to replace himself, and in the mean time, as Itami was distracted, disapeared among the leaves.
Cursing, Itami pulled the kunai back with the wire. The second part of his plan wouldn't be executed due to Kinominki leaving succesfully. Pausing to bandage his light burns, Itami leaned against a trunk of the tree of which branch he was standing on. While doing it, he thought of his possibilities. Having no idea which direction Kinominki went to, it would be unwise to just randomly choose one and go that way. A more fitting solution would be first finding his teammates because at least he knew approximately where they were.
He jumped down on various branches and landed on the floor with a soft thud. He passed the scorched ground where his exploding tags went off and in the mids of the black ground and burned grass, saw a glimmer of silver.

He approached slowly and upon noticing it was one of the bells, stopped completely. This was surely a trap. The jounin surely wouldn't just leave the bell on the floor and he would have noticed it without a doubt if it fell. No way he would let Itami have it that easily. By Itami's standards, his performance wasn't yet good enough and he felt that Kino must feel that way as well. Itami was a perfectionist. And due to his past, he didn't believe anyone had much faith in him, fighting wise, or anything else wise.
Therefore he came to a conclusion that it was a trap.
He thought for a moment of what kind of a trap it could be and in what ways he could test it and maybe still get the bell through planning. First off, he had to make sure there were no explosives. He crouched, pushed off the ground, and jumped backwards. Determining he was in a safe distance, he threw a shuriken at the ground on which the bell lay.

Nothing happened.

Itami dropped to the ground, and observed all corners of sight to see if there were trick wires. Due to sunlight, that was possible.
Seeing none, he rose again, picking up some dirt off the ground and throwing it on the bell.
Again, nothing happened.
Itami was sceptical. Did Kinominki really not see the bell? Was it possible?

He leaned down, picking up the bell and once it lay in his hand, small and shiny, Itami's lips formed a small smile. He put the bell in his pocket and went to retrieve all his thrown weapons. Then, he headed back towards where he thought Mezurashii and Nakara were.
Once they were together, they would talk of their options.
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:21 am
The buzz of the leftover lightning could be heard as the sword was sheathed slowly as Mezurashii came down to him," Hello there..it looks like we need to regroup. I am trusting my life into your hands while I recouperate for a moment," making a small sigh he would smile," Ryo-Ohki sit on Mezurashii's head and keep a look out for her...I am going to get a small rest," As he ran with her to find her last teammate. With his jutsu he took out the clone, but they still had to fight against Kino himself. Ryo-ohki would whisper to Mezurashii that the clone was gone and they were coming up on someone else. Although the Cabbit summon had radar like hearing, she could not determine who they were.

As the group continued to travel Nakara would smile, his strength coming back bit by bit as he looked over to Mezurashii," That was wild...but that jutsu needs more work definitely. By the way say hello to Ryo-Ohki my summon. She was entrusted to me by my father, but sometimes she can be as spoiled as a teenage girl," chuckling slightly. The little summon would growl at Nakara and tap her paw on Mezurashii's head softly," You are one to talk Naka-Chan," huffing as they would finally get closer.

TWC=218
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 pm
The clone was destroyed due to Nakara's attack, Kino had obtained all of it's memories. He saw the fight, exactly what happened. Mezurashii did very little, though played somewhat of a role. Nakara did more of the fighting, from upclose to more ranged attacks, he seemed to be capable of balancing out his ranged fighting. Kino could get up close due to his sharingan, he was relying on it too much for a rather simple battle however. Sure, for scouting out the genin's position and ruining their plans was fine, though now he was using it to get an advantage in battle. He sighed, thinking. Was he going to pass Mezurashii.. or Nakara.. or perhaps neither yet, perhaps let them fight the extra clone first. The original Kino wasn't too far ahead of Itami, he was cloe. Kino was heading for Itami, meanwhile the clone was closing in on the positions of Mezurashii and Nakara.

The clone popped out of bushes, not too far away from Nakara and Mezurashii. It was smiling, he began to perform hand signs before leaving, now he had finished them. He exhaled a large breath of blazing air, a technique he used earlier in the fight. He noticed Nakara, Mezurashii, and the summoning all in one area, close by each other.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:19 pm
{Just posting my WC so I can add it up next time I count the words, rather than going through 6 pages.

3059}
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:17 am
Mezurashii inhaled sharply, she had turned around to see her sensei heading straight for them. Even with her ring she couldn't out run him, looks like it's plan B.

"Nakara, can you stand on your own? I'm going to need both hands for this" she asked as she glanced behind her again. "Ryo-Ohki, can you give us any cover?" she asked the summon resting on her head, honestly she thought Ryo-Ohki could smell him? Though they were traveling at high speeds.

'This one is probably a clone as well' she thought with a huff of annoyance, brute strength wouldn't work and her tricks were still limited. They would need all the tricks she had, Itami's speed and Nakara's techniques.

She turned and jumped backwards, glaring at their teacher but she was mostly frustrated with herself, as she prepared her chakra.

"We never should have split up, I'm can't believe I was this stupid against a jounin" she growled to herself "Ryo-Ohki you might want to get off me, this isn't going to be pretty" she said as she slipped on her goggles.

Making sure Nakara could handle himself Mezurashii leapt towards their sensei and sped through what she knew.

Close to mid range combat skills, minimal long range techniques. Sharingan, unknown how developed, high speed and knows both wind and fire techniques. This will have to be quick, or she will probably end up worse off than Nakara.

Taking a deep breath she held it as she got close enough to touch Kino if she extended her arm, but she just set off her smoke bomb while she twisted behind him, her jutsu already formed.

"Air Drill!" she yelled as she sent her wind wreathed fist into her sensei's back, if it missed then she would cancel and use the momentum to jump away far enough from any physical attacks.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:18 pm
Itami was still headed into the direction of Mezurashii and Nakara. He ran at the top of his speed, jumping from branch to branch, the wind messing up his hair. He hoped he'd locate his teammates soon.

[sorry for the shortness, I have nothing else to post until Kino catches up to Itami or Itami finds Mez and Nakara for which I think it's too soon]
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:59 am
At this point Nakara chuckled at Ryo-Ohki's comment," I am reckless yes but as a leader of my clan....my friends and family comes first you know this," As if on cue she would hiss on Mezurashii's head," Nya he is coming.....Nakara prepare yourself," she began to look around almost immediately. Nakara would have the strength he needed to fight but would wait just a little bit more. As Mezurashii asked him could he stand he would laugh and smile," I can do anything I put my mind to...besides my energy has been back for a while, just wanted to make it a surprise," leaning off of her to prepare.

Ryo-Ohki smiled and nodded to Mezurashii's question," I can give you all the cover you need Nya~," jumping into the air to shoot three fireballs at Kino. Nakara would flick his wrists dropping the wires as he used his left hand to flick the wires towards Kino. At this rate his left hand would control the wires, while the right was used to provide precision and coordination. With this he would provide a small shield with the wires to provide an opening for his teammate. If all else failed he was prepared to jump in the way of the jutsu and take the full force. With the current tactic he employed, Kino wouldn't be able to see Mezurashii coming at him, although there could easily be room for error, but he had faith in his teammates skills.
TWC=2200
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:33 pm
Clone against Nakara and Mezurashii

The clone watched, his fire ball heading for the girl and boy. The female, Mezurashii, threw a smoke bomb onto the ground. She charged, though the clone had already launched it's rather large fire ball. It was at half strength, capable of causing minor burns, not even worthy of being called first degree burns. Though the burns will become slightly less minor should he continue the technique, though still being capable of being tended to. She charged right into the flames, there was no doubt her clothes would be on fire. The fire would extinguish itself upon canceling the technique. Nakara, and his summoning, however took a more different approach. He noticed, Nakara had seemed to have saved Mezurashii, by creating a shield of wires. The metallic wires would become heated, though he saw no use with them as of yet. He canceled his technique, not wasting anymore chakra than he already has. He watched as fire balls were shot in his direction, by a now flying beast. It seemed to be a rabbit, though Kino was unsure. Nakara seemed to be using slightly different tactics this time, using his wires to protect them both, while they charged in both in ranged and melee combat. Mezurashii seemed to use more up close techniques, perhaps she was more skilled in Taijutsu rather than anything else.

Mezurashii got close enough to attempt an attack, a melee attack. She shouted a small sentence, 'Air Drill!' He heard, noting she had wind release. He remembered the fact that she mentioned this on their first, more social meeting, when the original Kino had taken the three out for ramen. She used the technique, the clone's sharingan now active, he was capable of predicting her movements. With the fire balls closing in, he began to develop a plan. He dashed back a short distance, moving about five feet away from the girl, out of range from her attack. If she didn't think fast, three fire balls would hit her. Nakara might be capable of stopping them, though was quite the range away, if he doesn't have enough speed he may not be capable of making it. He thought about the previous battle, thinking that Nakara never really did show any signs of his true speed. He hoped the boy was fast enough to save her, though he had doubt. He assumed that should Nakara fail in saving Mezurashii, she would receive minor burns, and possibly be knocked out through pain. "You two should know," He said, grabbing the single bell on his belt, as he watched the events unfold. The other was in his pocket, gone, the clone being made after Kino dropped the bell. "Itami has passed. Only one of you are capable of passing at the moment. Who will it be I wonder? Perhaps the one who's taking melee action, she seems more likely, she has more of a chance in grabbing the bell before you could, Nakara. Though I do believe Nakara has just as much of a chance." He said, beginning to smile. The clone was attempting to pit them against each other. "I might give away the bell to the last one standing." He said, his smile growing.

Kino

Kino soon found Itami. "Itami, you've passed. I've allowed for you to obtain the bell. Now you can either watch, or you will have to go back to the village for now. The choice is entirely up to you, though if you watch I prefer for you watch in silence, and remain undetected by your teammates." He said, looking over to the area the clone, Nakara, and Mezurashii were fighting. He pointed in that direction. "The fight is taking place over in that direction, where we met. They never made it past there, shame really. Would have loved a chance in scenery as the battle took place." He then looked over to the direction of the village, then moved the arm pointing and aimed it towards the village's direction. "The village is that way, should you wish to go home and rest." Kino said, beginning to walk away, towards the fight. He would arrive in a good, five minutes or so.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum