Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL) Empty Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL)

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:50 am
Noroi was the first one to arrive to the forest. Raaito had mentioned a training but Noroi couldn't see any of his teammates , including the replacement of the Hyuuga boy. "Where are they ?" thought Noroi "am I at the wrong place ?". He was looking little different now. He was weearing new clothes and his hair was tied behind his head. "I'm sure they'll recognise me." He thought of the previos training. Shuuhei , Noroi , and a boy who could transform into a wolf fought against Raito , the team leader and got beaten up pretty badly , and now there was an academy student instead of the other boy. "I've gotten stronger and I'm sure Shuuhei did too , but it still won't be enough to fight against Raito for a long time." He was still checking te forest. "Where are they ? I wonder how much they have gotten stronger... How much I've gotten stronger... How strong the new kid is... I guess I'll have my answers soon enough.". Noroi sat on the ground and checked his clothes. He hasn't been wearing them for a long time. He was still feeling different with his hair tied up. So , he waited there , sitting...

[Total WC: 198]

Last edited by Noroi on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL) Empty Re: Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL)

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 am
Slow steps could be heard making way towards the location where Noroi stood. Not moving in such a hurried or rush pace as he soon came to a stop. Nothing much of him has really changed. His hair was slightly longer, as well as his height was taller, and his attire changed of color, which is now a dark blue. Now he kept his face in full view, finding that it was hot when underneath the mask he used to wear. He also still carried his katana and wazakashi blades, as well as his other ninja tools in prepare of facing Raito. So, he now shows his entire face, fully prepared to go up against Raito, once again. He felt as if they were alot more prepared now than they were before. Though it would be hard to tell until they were to battle. Coming up to Noroi, he gaved a slight wave as he noticed a slight change of his appearence. "Hello, Raito is late again?" he askes with a dull tone, his voice deep and low as he awaited for a responce.

WC: 184
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL) Empty Re: Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL)

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:39 am
Umtari was a relatively fresh entry into the world of the ninja, he had only passed out of the academy a short time ago. But since then he had been doing his level best to improve and get up to speed. Today was to be his first meeting with his new team. Until today all Umtari had heard about his teammates and his leader were rumours and idle gossip and Umtari himself had not taken the time to launch a proper investigation into the group. So he was entering this relatively blind, ahh well, all the better to teach him how to assess and adapt quickly.

None the less he had come ready for a fight, instinct had told him that this would not be a casual getting to know you session over a nice refreshing drink. No, this was going to be a brawl but Umtari did not know exactly on what terms the brawl would be. Would his teacher set them all against one another or would they be expected to work together? Who knew?

When Umtari eventually came into view he was in full gear, heavy hard wearing boots and otherwise covered head to toe in woodland camouflage gear. Even his gloves seemed almost camouflaged. Unlike one of his team mates however, Umtari did not care about the heat and as such he was wearing his gas mask, coupled with a camouflaged hood tied quite tight this meant not an inch of Umtari’s skin was showing. Umtari was also wearing a fair bit of webbing, a few pouches seemed empty but not many, who knows what gear lay within? Finally he was clutching his precious crossbow in his hands, which was also attached by a strap hanging off Umtari’s shoulder. He was an odd sight.

“Good afternoon gentlemen.” Umtari stated, his voice slightly muffled by the mask but still perfectly intelligible. Stalking towards the other two Umtari seemed to be paying little mind to his teammates. Instead he was looking around, checking bushes, branches, vantage points and other places where an enemy may be squatting. After all, trying to catch them whilst they were all off guard and exchanging pleasantries would be exactly the kind of thing Umtari would do. “The name is Umtari Kurosawa by the way. Pleasure to meet you and all that.” He would have taken this moment to shake their hands but he had not yet completed his visual sweep of the area.

((WC total 410))
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 pm
[Skip me..You guys start without me]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:37 pm
[O.K.]

Shuuhei looked a little different fom the way he did before. Noroi was really curious about how strong he was at the time being. He didn't want to be slower or weaker than Shuuhei , but Shuuhei was a Fire Release user. His jutsus were stronger than Noroi's jutsus. He concentrated on the other members... "Yeah" he answered "he is late again.". He saw the new member of the team. The kid said “Good afternoon gentlemen"... "Gentlemen ??" he thought "I was never called a gentleman before...A monster? Yup. Strange?Yup. But no , not a gentleman."
He looked at the boy and said "Hi Umteri , my name is Noroi. It's meaning is literally "curse". It was given to me by the villagers. This is Shuuhei , as he will soon tell you. By the way , is Kurosawa a clan name ?" He looked at the boy but interrupted him and before the boy could answer him he said "By the way , I don't think Raito , the team leader will be here any time soon. Should we go ahead and start the training ?" He looked at his teammates. They were a real team for the first time after the Hyuuga boy , Kida has disappeared. He didn't tell more about himself or the team to the new boy , Umteri... He was really looking forward to training with them. He never fought against Shuuhei , but he knew Shuuhei would be a bad match for him since he used Fire Release Jutsu and Noroi used Wind Release. He didn't know what he learned since their last training and he also didn't know anything about Umteri. It would be hard for him to win against the 2 of them. He was thinking of each f them fighting individually , so he could learn about the new kid more and so the new kid could learn more about him and Shuuhei. Because knowing what your teammate is capable of is really important on missions. He looked at them once again and said "So what do you think ? We'll fight each other until Raito arrives and learn what each other are capable of and when Raito comes we can use that information to beat him..." He was looking to Shuuhei now , since he knew about Raito... He said again "So , what do you guys think ?"...

[Total WC : 582]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:47 pm
Shuuhei's gaze shifted off of Noroi and to Umteri. His gaze shifting up and down as he was a bit suprised by the males attire. It was hard to tell if he, was a she or not. Seeing as the persons voice was altered do to the mask. But, he judge the males body and ultimately guess that he was a male, or a flat chested female. Brushing it off, his gaze shifted over to the sky. His right hand raising as he placed his index finger unto his ear. Rotating the finger left to right as he look off to the side at the same time. "What he said, i go by the name of Shuuhei. Nice to meat you." he states as his gaze shifted back over to the male. His index finger leaving his ear as he flick the ear wax to the side. "So, this is our new team mate? Hmmm, thats a wierd attire to wear. I might of had most of my body covered, but i never had it covered to such a degree. To be honest, its pretty foolish for him to wear such a thing. It may cover the males entire body, and protect him, but it also leaves him more open for attack." he states in thought as he ran his left hand through his hair. His gaze was soon shifting off to Noroi. Hearing his words as he gave a shrug of his shoulders. "I guess, better than sitting here and waiting forever for Raito." he states as he really did not care if they were to battle or not. With a rotation of his shoulders, he crack the bones in his shoulders as he also crack his neck. His gaze shifting off to both as he look off to the hilt of his katana and wazakashi blade. Running his hand upon one of them as he knew that he could not use them, seeing as he did not want to injure either of the two, but win.
WC: 522
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:48 am
Ignoring the slight miss pronunciation of his own name Umtari pressed on and replied to Noroi.

“An unfortunate name, you almost sound like you believe in fatalism. I however, do not. I’ll call you Noroi, it is your name. But I won’t attach any value or meaning to it. Not yet any way. I’ll let your actions and words decide that. As for Kurosawa being a clan name, no, not it is not.” He sound a little agitated at that last point, but Umtari did not feel the need to develop the point and so swiftly moved on.

After giving a little nod of acknowledgement to Shuuhei Umtari was ready to continue to exchange the odd friendly word. However, Shuuhei put an end to that by criticising Umtari’s dress and not even being delicate about it. This told Umtari two things. One, the boy had no sense of tact or diplomacy and two, he was a poor judge of clothing. The first he could overlook, Umtari had a thick skin, but the latter was a little more concerning. Looking over at Shuuhei, through the seemingly opaque viewing panes of his mask Umtari levelly stated.

“Your assessment is incorrect.” And left it at that. Moving on to the next order of business Umtari was reluctant to join the forming consensus.

“Fight? This seems unwise. Whilst my information is far from complete I have reason to believe Raito is a formidable foe, we will need to be at our strongest to face him, correct? Fighting one another in advance of his arrival will serve only to waste resources, tire us out, burn chakra and in all possibility injure one another. When we come to face him we will be half beaten from the start.”

Walking away from the two slightly and heading towards the nearby trees and bushes he stated.

“If however, you two are set upon this course then I shall comply. It will pass the time and I may just learn something. But let’s not try too hard eh and let’s all make sure we hold back a reserve. Otherwise we only prove our lack of prudence.”

((WC total 767)
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:06 am
Noroi didn't really udnerstand what type of a person Umtari was. And he was also ashamed because he misspelled the name he heard seconds before. "I'm awas ready for some training." said Noroi. And then he went near Shuuhei and wanted to tell him "I don't think I like the new kid." but he decided to remain silent for the time being and just said "Nevermind. He would find out if he liked him or not at the end of the training. "Well , at least now we can take 4-man squad missions. I will find out about him later." ... He thought a new member in the team would be good but he wasn't really sure if it would be good to have Umtari in the team. He looked at Umtari and said again "Well , once again welcome to the team. So , we can start if you guys are ready.". Noroi was ready to fight , he was full of energy and his equipment were with him. He jumped back as he drew his kunai as he thought "I really don't know why I want to say it. I said that at the beginning of our first training too. Damn...". He was now a little far from them , he was standing right in front of them , he was an easy target for them , so he was careful , since he thought they may team up for this attack and try to knock Noroi out. So he was ready , and shouted "Bring it on !"

[Total WC : 832]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:29 am
Raito Yamaki AKA Rai, he was just a normal jounin with his normal everyday team, he was walking towards the meet, he felt like he had missed out on something, he then took out the files of his team, time had passed since he had last seen his team. He had just realized that he was late, he then began to sprint towards the center of the woods, he then saw his team and he quickly unrolled his scroll, a sword that looked like a key then appeared, Raito hated his scroll with all his swords in since it just gives him any sword, He then rolled the scroll back up and tucked it behind his back, he then continued running at them at a fast pace, he then stopped in front of them. "Yo!" said Raito as he scratched the back of his head, "Sorry for being late.." said Raito as he looked away from his team, he then stood ready with his sword, "You guys ready to spar..." said Raito as looked at them with a devilish grin and readied his sword.
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 am
(Yall were waiting on me? My bad. O.o)

A quizical expression soon formed as the new squad mate began to speak. There was something about him that Shuuhei disike, the way he spoke and acted seemed very dull and condescending. Though Shuuhei was similar in a since, but not as dull as Umtari was. Looking around them, he raised his left and right shoulder rotating it in a foward motion.

Soon after, he look back to the new squad mate. The boy speaking to him as his right eyebrow raised as he wonder what he meant. "Does he read minds? I could of sworn that i only said my thoughts of his outfit in thought." he states in thought once again as his eyes narrowed. "I do not know what you mean." he states back as he looks over to Noroi. Hearing his whisper as he did not say a word. To be honest, Shuuhei was not fond of the new member either. Mostly do to his assessment of the boys personality and ways of speech.

"Sure...." he replies to Noroi as he stayed in his up-right stance. Looking off to the side as he could hear the sounds of foot steps. "Wait, it seems Raito is not far off." he states as his assumption was made to be true. Raito made his appearence some seconds later. Nothing different about him as Shuuhei look to the others, shifting his body to where he now face him. "Hmph, took him long enough, he always seem to be late." he states in thought as he waited for their orders. He was fully prepared for a spar, feeling his training to be of use in it all.

WC: 798

(Again, sorry for taking so long, i need to start checking more. XD)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum