Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Navi vs Sachiko Sparring Session (Private) Empty Navi vs Sachiko Sparring Session (Private)

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm
The bright sun was beginning o rise above the horizon, creating a hue of of blues to appear in the sky above the lively little village, the air cool due to the lack of bright rays of the morning sun.

A small young girl with bright sky- blue eyes and fiery red hair dashed across the lush training grounds of Konohagakure punching random things, kicking, completing push- ups, and in general, excersising to help speed up her slow progress as of late, despite the fact that she was a genin.

Suddenly, he young girl had a thought that caused her to brighten signifacently. Why don't I go spar with a fellow genin? At his decision, he small genin hurriedly went off to search for a suitable sparring partner to train with.

Word Count: 131
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Navi vs Sachiko Sparring Session (Private) Empty Re: Navi vs Sachiko Sparring Session (Private)

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:24 pm
Navi was walking through the training field with his hands in his pockets. It was unusual for a Chunin like him to not be busy with a mission or something. He would sometimes look for someone to spar with, or even just walk around the leaf village enjoying the breeze.

A few Genin were running back and forth and training in the field. Navi recognized a certain fiery-haired, blue eyed Genin apprentice of his. "Sachiko!" he called out.

WC: 79
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Navi vs Sachiko Sparring Session (Private) Empty Re: Navi vs Sachiko Sparring Session (Private)

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:46 pm
"Sachiko!" a familiar voice called out, causing the girl to turn toward it and grin when she saw the familiar figure of Navi- crimson hair and all. "Hey Navi! How are you doing?" the young girl asked, grinning happily while waving before adding in eagerly, "Would you like to spar with me?"

Navi was quite formidabble in combat, and the young girl highly doubted she could defeat him, but regardless it would be fun and good experience for her. Plus, that didn't mean she couldn't try! This train of thought caused the tiny girl's sky blue eyes to light up in determination.

Word Count: 102+131= 233
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:06 pm
"A spar huh?" Navi had a clear schedule and sparring sounded like fun. "Alright, but if you don't come at me like you want to kill me, you'll never win" Navi said half-serious, half-playfully.

Navi flipped a kunai out of his pouch and spun it around his finger."I'm ready when you are" Navi said cooly with a slight smile.

WC: 135
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:18 pm
"Awesome! I'll so beat you!" Sachiko teased playfully, grinning as she grabbed a kunai from her back pocket.

The young girl then held the weapon threateningly in her hand dashing like lightning at her previous sensei, the weapon in hand. She focused on the flow of chakra throughout her body and steadily took a deep breath as she continued to run, gathering the chakra in the soles of her feet and kunai to give both her and the weapon a boost with much difficulty.

Channeling chakra to a weapon may have appeared easy, but in reality it was actually much more difficult than it appeared! Sachiko inwardly lamented at the thought.

Why can't it be easier? the girl whined childishly in her head as she continued to dash toward her sensei before aiming a kick to his chest. If this failied, she would throw the chakra infused kunai.

Please don't let this hurt him too much, Sachiko thought, praying slightly.

Word Count: 398
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 pm
Navi watched as Sachiko charged him with a kunai in hand. She had channeled a small amount of chakra to it, but clearly didn't know the proper technique. Navi took a deep breath and performed the Chakra Infusion technique on his kunai, causing it to glow red with fire chakra. Navi was easily twice as fast as Sachiko and sidestepped her incoming kick. Because that failed she threw her chakra infused kunai.

Without moving Navi slashed it out of the air with his fire-chakra infused kunai. Her kunai fell out of the air and stuck itself deep into the dirt. "I taught you better then that, didn't I?" Navi said playfully. Knowing that Sachiko needed work on her Taijutsu, he aimed a punch for her chest and a roundhouse kick for her face.

His attacks were strong, but he made sure that if they hit the most they would do is knock her back or give her a bruise.

Spoiler:

WC: 294
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 pm
At the punch and kick combonation, Sachiko attempted to dodge but failed, getting hit by them both, causing her to stumble backwards. Oh no, I can't let him take advantage of this moment of weakness! the girl thought in horror, flipping backwards a little ways from the powerful crimson haired man after throwing her kunai (which was a bit lopsided) at him. Navi merely flinged it aside like it was nothing with his own kunai.

Man, he's too strong! What can I do? I can't take him in a head- on fight! the girl thought qucikly before grinning maniacally, thinking of a plan. Oh, yes... that would work!

"I'm not through yet!" she giggled, grabbing a shruiken and hurriedly tying some steel, nearly invisible ninja wire onto it quickly along with putting on an explosive tag on too. Next, she threw the make shift weapon at her sensei, deliberately doing it a little to his left so it could be easily dodged and then trap him when it came back around and then blow him up... at least, that would be if he didn't use a substitution jutsu. (which she hoped with all her heart he would use it; she didn't actually want to hurt him!)

Word Count: 602
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 pm
Both of Navi's hits had landed and Navi stood and continued to watch Sachiko intently. As a counter, she drew a shuriken and threw it at him with an explosive tag cunningly attached to it.
Navi was almost caught off guard, and was forced to use a body flicker technique to get out of the blast radius. That was a smart move, I can't let my guard down around her.

He appeared behind her and aimed a powerful punch for the back of her head, attempting to knock her on her stomach. He put his kunai back in his pouch as long as he was focusing on Taijutsu. He would need both hands free just in case Sachiko tried another tricky move or trap on him.

This fight would be interesting if just to see how far Sachiko had come from her days as a lowly student.

WC: 443
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:10 pm
Sachiko fell to the ground before turning in mid- air abruptly, causing the young girl to land on her back instead of her stomach.

Thank goodness he dodged it! But what do I do now that is potentially non- lethal? the girl thought quickly before releasing an evil grin as she had an idea. I need to infuse chakra into my soles of my feet and knock him off balance with them!

Doing just that by concentrating on the flow of her chakra throughout her chakra network, she attempted to execute her plan. If she failed, she would roll out of his range so he couldn't his her with a kunai.

However, if she succeeded, the young girl would use the momentum of swinging her back forward to lunge at him head on with a kunai taken from her pouch, therefor effectively pinning him-- that is, IF it worked. (which it most likely wouldn't as he was much stronger and faster than her)

Word Count: 765
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:32 pm
The soles of her feet glowed with chakra and Sachiko attempted to knock him off balance. Her attack hit his ankle, and for a split second, he was knocked off balance. With the advantage in her favor she used her momentum with a kunai in hand to rush him. Navi caught the wrist that was coming at him with the kunai in hand. Using his other hand, Navi effortless knocked the knife out of Sachiko's grasp. As long as he was holding onto her wrist, he attempted to knee her in the stomach to knock the wind out of her.

Navi still had to be careful, Sachiko had a creative talent as a ninja and if he let his guard down she would push her advantage.

WC: 569
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum