Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK Empty Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm
Navi had been asked by a teacher at the academy to take a promising young student under his wing. The girl's name was Sachiko, a young girl with fiery red hair and a strong heart. While he regretted the assignment at first, he had nothing better to do out on the training field, and having a young pupil might be fun.

Navi leaned against a tree as the wind blew across the field, waiting for Sachiko to show up. Navi had dark-reddish hair with a serious demeanor. He wore a small sheathed sword on his back and had a kunai pouch attached to his thigh.
The sun was just cracking over the horizon and Navi strained his eyes to see if anyone was entering the training grounds.

Last edited by Navi on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK Empty Re: Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm
Sachiko dashed as fast as lightning toward Konohagakure's training grounds. Today her Sensei had decided to give her /her/ own personal mentor. She was quite excited and practically quivering with anticipation at the prospect.

Would he like her? What was he like? What kind of cool things would he teach her? All these thughtss raced through her head as the girl continued to run to the training ground.

Finally, after several moments of running, she saw the faint figure of a man leaning against a tree, squinting as if he was searching for something... or someone. The girl's breathe hitched. Was this her new mentor? Oh well, even if it wasn't, she could always make a new friend-- he seemed friendly!

"Hiya there!" the girl yelled out in a friendly manner, grinning like a lunatic as she stumbled over her feet while running before catching herself, presenting herself in front of the man by straightening her back as erect as possible. "My name's Sachiko; it's really nice to meet you, Mr! Are you my mentor?"
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK Empty Re: Training Together: Navi and Sachiko (PRIVATE) NK

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:20 pm
Navi watched as a young girl with fiery hair bolted across the training field. This must be her, Navi thought, the handful student with the crazy enthusiasm.

She ran quickly towards him and stumbled for a moment, before standing completely erect in front of him. Navi was just a 14 year-old Genin, but this 8 year old girl seemed very small to him. "Hiya there!" Navi heard her say.

"Sachiko, right?" Navi said with a deep breath. "I'm your mentor, Navi. I've heard a lot about you." Navi took out a small file the academy teacher had given him. He scanned over it and read some of it out loud: "High grades, determined and spirited. Also very outspoken and rash when making decisions. Mentor recommended." Navi closed the file and tossed it aside.

"So tell me Sachiko, what are your goals, why did you choose to become a ninja?"
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 pm
Sachiko quickly observed the man when he revealed to be her mentor. He seemed pretty cool-- this would be so awesome; she could just tell!

At the mentor's introduction, Sachiko grinned before frowning at her own description. "Hey, I'm not that rash!" she said indignantly before sobering up considerably at the last question, her sky- blue eyes lighting up with a determined fire.

I want to become a great ninja to protect this village and the one's I love, Mr. Navi," Sachiko confessed truthfully, clenching her fists at the sides of her body to emphasize her point.

Last edited by Pikapi12 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm
Navi nodded as Sachiko spoke. "I want to become a great ninja to protect this village and the one's I love, Mr. Navi." Mr. Navi huh... that sounds weird, I should tell her to call me sensei or just Navi he thought to himself.

"Thats a very honorable goal," Navi smiled as Sachiko clenched her fists. "Choose your next words carefully now, ... how far would you go to achieve that goal?"

Sachiko reminded Navi of himself when she gave that answer, Navi wanted nothing more then to protect the village when he was a student. That goal still stayed in his heart today. A gust blew across the field and the grass waved back and forth under the cool breeze. The sun was coming up now, which meant he had a full day to train his new apprentice.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 pm
"That's a very honorable goal," Navi said, smiling, causing Sachiko to blush slightly at her new mentor's praise before her face transformed into a serious expression.

"I would give up my own life and happiness to achieve my goal," the passionate girl stated, gazing her mentor straight in the eye.

That sentence was filled with nothing but the truth. She considered her own life very insignificant compared to her village's and loved one's safety. She would literally do ANYTHING if it meant protecting her family, friends, and village. No price was to high for her... even if it meant sacrificing her own chance at happiness.

Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:09 pm
Navi let his gaze fall on the young girl. She spoke the truth and every ounce of her spirit was determined. He had one more test before he would agree to train her. She has the spirit of a truely powerful konoha shinobi, but does she have the will?

"Hold out your hand" Navi said, drawing a kunai from his pouch. He would place it firmly in her hand and tighten her grip around it.

"Pretend I am going to destroy the leaf village, and attack me with everything you have." Navi didn't move from his spot, leaning against the tree. He watched Sachiko carefully. "If you truly mean what you say, you will not hesitate to strike me down."

Navi's face betrayed no emotion, and he didn't blink as he stared into her eyes.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:23 pm
Sachiko's held out her hand as instructed before her eyes widened in surprise. Attack her teacher? Could she do it? If he were an enemy out to destroy the leaf village... Images of the people she loved flashed through her head. Yes, she could and would do it.

The young girl grabbed the kunai from her mentor's hand and firmly held it in her hand, her face grim with determination. The young girl ran toward the genin, as if her intent was to attack him directly, before she instead dropped down to the ground and attempting to unbalance her teacher by kicking his legs from underneath him, grabbing an explosive tag from her pocket and then throwing it up in the air above her teacher's head.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 pm
Is she going to do it? The air was still for a second before suddenly chaos broke out. She dropped to the ground and kicked Navi's legs, knocking him off balance, then the explosive tag she threw blew up the tree he was leaning against, causing the tree to collapse down on top of him in a powerful and thunderous boom. The dust settled before a small log replace where Navi was just standing.

Spoiler:

Navi was standing behind Sachiko and laid a hand on her shoulder. "You not only have the spirit of a Konoha shinobi, but the will of fire is also inside of you". Navi smiled broadly at her and the breeze blew threw his hair. "I've decided that I will teach you".
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 pm
For a moment Sachiko stood deadly still as she saw the explosion. Oh no, did I really kill him?! Sachiko thought in growing horror before she saw a log poof where her teacher was standing before. The young girl let out a relieved breath she didn't know she was holding before glancing at her teacher.

"You not only have the spirit of a Konoha shinobi, but the will of fire is also inside of you". Navi smiled broadly at her and the breeze blew threw his crimson red hair. "I've decided that I will teach you".

These words caused the girl to release a wide grin filled with happiness. "Yahooooo! Yes! I did it!" Sachiko cheered, pumping her fists in the air excitedly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum