Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 pmJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:32 pm
A smirk rosed across the lips oof Shuuhei, watching it all occur as he hope that this would give them the win. But, he was wrong. Raito manage to survive through all of the debree. Sighing, he knew that he and Noroi would be the ones that are harmed the most. "Dammit, he is using some type of jutsu, or kekegenkai. What the hell? We are not chunins, we are all still genin, who goes all out on genin? Gueww we will have to do out best, but we can't go head on against him. He would take us out easily. I wonder, if i was to poisen him, would that weaken him? Its not like it would be going overboard, would it?" he questioned it all as he saw that Raito was going all out, so why not them. He was sure that the posen would not incapacitate him like that, so a medical ninja could heal him up. That is what he believed could occur. "Nothing else to do, but find out." he states as he looks into his ninja pouch. "Alright, i will have to rely on the trees, being out and open would get me killed. And i really don't want to waste jutsu, at least not yet. If i do use one, body flicker would be the one." he states in thought as he look over to Noroi, who was now walking to face Raito head on.

"Well, guess i can back him up. Lets hope Umtari does something that helps in it all. Being that he is hiding, he will probaly be the last of us taken down." Going off into a foward charge. Launching into the air as he landed on one of the branches. Allowing Noroi to distract Raito first as he pulled out his poisen dart and the launcher he uses to shoot out the dart. Moving slowly, he set himself north east of where Raito stood. He still could not see Umtari as he sheathed his katana. "Come on Noroi, don't get taken down. Distract him for just a few seconds, then i could shoot the dart. Wait! What if he dodges? I would be out of one, and i can't suffer that. I will have to get close." he states in thought. He worried about different scenarios where he could harm him, and some where he would get his arse kicked. "Dammit!" he stated once again in thought. Squatting down as he look to his left and right. His gaze mostly on Raito and Umtari as he waited for him to get distracted.

WC: 2067
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Konoha Team 5 Sparring Session (Private,NKILL)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm
[When is Umtari ganna post -_- ]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:39 am
(I don't know, he has been on. He and Navi been going back and forth debating. Whats the order?)
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:04 am
[Raito-Nero-Shuuhei-Umtari]
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:18 pm
((I can only apologise for my tardiness, I didn’t see that this had started moving again. Combine that with the fact I got tunnel visioned on Navi and well….still no excuse and thanks for not doing me in whilst I was not here. I’ll post at once))
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 pm
Umtari was gladdened to see he had not yet been flushed out of his cover, it would seem the plan had worked and he had even managed to hit Raito, in a manner of speaking, the explosion from the arrow having propelled the man into a tree. At least he could walk away with some element of his pride intact no matter what happened next in this fight. However, what happened next was far from encouraging.

Again, Umtari did not know quite what Raito was doing, but the presence of glowing red chakra and strange wings could only mean bad things. He felt a little proud that the three little ninja had forced an escalation to this level so fast, indeed that they had done so at all. Still though, he was not about to rest on his laurels. Staying in his cover he watched Noroi charge forward, the man seemed to have a death wish. Shuhhei’s plan was less obvious but Umtari assumed the man had one. The loading mechanism of hiss crossbow had already fed up another, more conventional, bolt. Aiming at Raito Umtari fired. Should Raito do nothing about the shot then it would hit him in the side and bury deep into him. However, Umtari was not expeting that to happen. He thought Raito would do something, he hoped that the arrow would force Raito to block it, thus giving the others an opening, or perhaps Raito would dodge it in which case Noroi would like be spared an immediate and devastating counter attack.

After firing Umtari immediately moved, he stayed in good visual cover and had resumed his chakra suppression This mean that if Raito were to trace the path of the bolt back to where Umtari was hiding Umtari would no longer be there. Also Umtari doubted Raito could do that accurately considering the number of attacks that were coming at him, then again Raito seemed to be far from ordinary.

((wc 2374))

Spoiler:
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:27 am
Raito was waitong for Noroi with a smirk on his face, Raito then saw something out of the corner of his eye, this would be something that could be very dangerous yet also very weak and powerless, Raito then decided that his team would need more practice in surprise attacks and that time would actually make this possible, if they trained hard enough and already this team had been proving themselves better than when he had last seen them, he then dodged the object that was coming towards him and had slid through Noroi's feet and was now on the other side of the fight, he then looked over to where the rest of the team was and was impressed that they were using tactics or so he hoped, he hoped that they were protecting Noroi from a distance and not just hiding like normal genin would do at this stage, as Raito softened up, the red chakra began to disappear, he then went up to Noroi and was going to grab his hands and put them behind his back and hold him captive, this was to test the other twos skills of knowledge and see how they will cope with this situation, when Raito had got both his hands he will tie them with the bandages in his left pocket and tie Noroi's legs as well making him unable to move, this was Raito's Master Strategy Making Plan (MSMP).
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:57 am
[K , basically Raito succeded on taking me captive]

Nero could break free from Raito's attempt , but he didn't want to risk it since he thought Raito may have done something more offensive to him if he tried to dodge. So , instead , Nero let Raito take him captive. Raito grabbed his hands and put them behind his back and held him captive, when Raito had got both his hands he tied them with the bandages in his pocket and tied Noroi's legs, making him unable to move. Nero understood the situation. "This isn't a training for me anymore... This isfor the other two, especially for the one leaving us alone to battle an opponent as strong as Raito and hiding in the woods... The new kid... I understand this might be his strategy but it doesn't really fit to a team strategy. Where is he anyway ?". "Once again," shouted Nero "I guess I left Raito to you, Shuuhei !" as he remembered that this was what happened during the first training. "I'm always the first one to be beten down." thought Nero "even though I train much harder than Shuuhei... I must work even harder...". He also states to Raito as soon as he's done with binding Nero "Am I that bad , Raito ?" , looking at the sky as he's too ashamed to look Raito in the eyes.

[WC : 1953]

Stats were like this at the beginning of the topic , check here instead of stats topic:
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:38 am
Shuuhei watch it all from a distance, his gaze shifting to where the arrow came from as he got a lock of Umtari's location. Looking to what Raito did, he gave out a sigh. Watching as he slid through the legs of Noroi and captured him. Looking down, he cursed under his breath. "Dammit, Noroi. Guess i will have to waste chakra, lets see if i could trick Raito. Since i have to get Noroi out of harms way, and take down Raito. Not going to be easy." he states in thought as he look into his pouch. "Hmm, this might not work." he states as he then heard the words of Noroi. "Well, that builds up the confidence." he states with a slight sarcastic tone as he squats down and created a handsign. A clone of himself would appear before him, though its a normal illusion, the clone work well into his plan. He sent the clone to cirlce around into the trees behind Raito. Once stationed, Shuuhei raised up from his squat position. Dropping from the branch and onto the ground as he then sent the clone into the air. Having it charged down at Raito and send a kick. This of course was a mere distraction, since the clone was a illusion. He hope it would occupy his time for a little while. With his clone hopeflly distracting Raito, Shuuhei went into action. Coming from around the tree and heading into a foward dash. Taking out the poisen dart from his pouch and shooting it at the chest or back(pending if the clone gets your attention) of Raito. He then would then take out a smoke bomb and send it towards the ground where Raito's feet lie. A explosion of purple smoke would occur a second later as he used this as cover, having to remember where Noroi was as he attempted to grab him by the collar and take him back into a area of the forest where they could not be seen by Raito.

WC: 2406
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:00 am
(So, Umtari has been M.I.A the pass week or two. I mean, i thought he would pst during the period my phone was off, but maybe we should say its over. I mean don't want to waste the stat points.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum