Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Post-training meal with Sachiko (private) Empty Re: Post-training meal with Sachiko (private)

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:40 pm
Sachiko glanced at her friend, who had a thoughtful expression on his face and appeared to be looking at the menu. The girl let out a soft smile before turning toward the ramen chef and grinning wildly, yelling, "Hey, old man, please get me a miso ramen!" After she finished her demand, the girl sat down on one of the more left velvet chairs and asked her friend a question, a mixture of both curious and mischievous expression on her face, "Hey, please pardon me, but why is the ramen chef glaring at you, Sanji? Did you prank him or something?"

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Post-training meal with Sachiko (private) Empty Re: Post-training meal with Sachiko (private)

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:59 pm
Sachiko chuckled at her friend's joke a little bit before her expression turned serious and she glared at the ramen chef angrily. "Hey, please don't treat my friend meanly or you'll face the wrath of Konohagakure's great Crimson Prankster!" the young girl growled threateningly before letting out a sly grin, "You do remember what happened to the last guy, don't you...? Weren't his clothes dyed hot pink for a whole month?"

The ramen chef turned slightly pale before growling at the girl. "Fine, I'll get your darn ramen." After finishing this proclamation, the man stomped away to prepare the food for his (least favorite) customers. I hope I didn't push him to far and he gives us poison... the girl thought to herself worriedly before turning to her friend, smiling slightly.

"Oh, I learned from a book." she said simply before elaborating, "I wanted to make a cool new prank, and I combined what I knew about transforming and added in what I thought was scary and got the dragon! I have high reserves, so I can hold the transformation a little while. Sadly, I have sucky chakra control." The young girl pouted slightly at that.

Last edited by Sachiko on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:13 pm
Sachiko blushed slightly when her friend swiped the napkin across her face and got rid of the smudge of dirt on her cheek. "Thanks, Sanji," she mumbled gratefully before she grinned widely. "Yep! Just a 'sec!" she said cheerily, hurriedly unlatching her pack from her back and grabbing a book with a rusted brown book cover.

"Here it is!" she said brightly handing over the book to her friend, "My inspiration!"

Suddenly, a bowl of miso was slammed in front of Sachiko's face, causing some food to fly on the side of her cheek. She glared darkly at the ramen chef, who was smugly smirking at the moment.

"Your ramen?" he said in what was supposed to be an innocent voice that was completely ruined by the expression on his face.

Last edited by Sachiko on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:26 pm
Sachiko glanced to her friend back to the noodle chef and then to Sanji again, letting out a sigh of defeat. "Oh, alright," she said finally before snorting at the title her friend gave the chef. Serves him right, she thought to herself smugly, seeing the guy's face turn a interesting shade of crimson red at her friend's title. Suddenly, a random question popped into the girl's head. "Sanji, what's your favorite color? Mine is red." the girl said happily, grinning slightly.

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Sachiko, getting used to the random rubbing, grinned. "Oh, really? Cool!" the little genin said happily before she asked curiously, "Sanji, where did you get so flexible? I mean, you did really awesome in the spar and avoided all of my moves easily!"

Suddenly, the girl thought of something and let out a small smile. "Oh, wait just a 'sec!" she said quickly, reaching into her pack for something. Several seconds passed until she finally found what she was looking for, a triumphant expression on her face.

"Ah ha!" she stated proudly, puffing out her chest before continuing, "Here, Sanji. This is one of my favorite things. It's a really cool prank scroll. When you open it, a boxing glove comes out of it. It's my gift to you... I hope you like it If anyone is ever a jerk to you, just give them that scroll and say it's for a mission. When they open it, kablaam! They get a big punch to the face!"

She gently the scroll to Sanji, grinning brightly, her sky blue eyes bright with happiness.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum