Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 12:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 4:46 amRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 1:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 12:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 9:29 amJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 9:20 amJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 6:59 pmShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Wed May 15, 2024 12:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Wed May 15, 2024 11:47 amSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Wed May 15, 2024 11:21 amSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 24%
32 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Post-training meal with Sachiko (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-training meal with Sachiko (private)

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:01 am
Sachiko gasped in horror as she watched her friend be punched by the scroll. "Oh crap! I'm super duper sorry! You ok, Sanji?" the young girl asked worriedly, looking over her friend with an unusual amount of timidness, as she felt horrible for her friend getting punched in the face.

"Here," the tiny genin said, focusing on her chakra in her chakra network while closing her eyes, placing her hand on the place where her friend was hit. Suddenly, Sachiko's hand glowed forest green as she attempted to heal her friend with the last of her chakra.

Man, I'm still tired from earlier! the girl thought to herself, before thinking determinedly, Oh well! Friends are more important than chakra!

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Post-training meal with Sachiko (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-training meal with Sachiko (private)

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:15 am
Sachiko felt touched at her friend's concern before nodding. "Ok," she said softly before smiling warmly at her friend, giving him a quick hug, "But after I'm finished eating, you better believe I'll heal you!"

Turning toward her bowl of food, the young genin began to ravenously eat the miso soup happily, her thoughts thinking about how yummy it was and how awesome her new friend was. No one had really ever been concerned for her before, besides her mother. In fact, now that she thought about it, Sachiko knew she didn't have very many friends her own age, so she was glad she was able to meet someone as nice and funny as Sanji.

"Hey, Sanji... thanks," the girl said happily, her voice filled with warmth as she continued to eat her food quickly, in a hurry to heal him.

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:36 am
After several moments of silence and taking one last, long sip of miso ramen, the young genin let out a tiny yawn of contentment. "Sanji, would you please come here for a moment? I'ma gonna heal you now," the girl slurred tiredly, her sky blue eyes beginning to flutter shut out of sheer exhaustion. She was full, happy, and tired, so of course she was sleepy. But she didn't want to fall asleep in front of Sanji when he needed to be healed! In a moment of sheer stubborness and will, the young girl's eyes snapped open and she let out a slightly nervous grin.

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:45 am
Before Sachiko could argue with that statement, her friend left the noodle shop, causing her to say loudly, "Hey, wait up, Sanji!" Tiredly jogging out the flap, the young genin finally caught up to her friend, completely forgetting about her previous objective. Once the duo finally reached her house, the girl quickly gave Sanji a big hug. "Thanks for taking me home, Sanji! I hope I'll see you again soon!" the girl said cheerfully before letting out a large yawn, ccausing her to blush in embarrassment. "Please have a good night!" the young girl said grinning widely as she walked inside her house quietly as to not disturb her shinobi mother.

(Exit)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum