Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

A Pleasant Reunion (Private- Sachiko & Lightwind)  Empty A Pleasant Reunion (Private- Sachiko & Lightwind)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:40 pm
In the village of Konohagakure where the sun was shining radiantly throughout the azure blue sky, a young girl with fiery red hair and sky blue eyes could be seen walking toward the noodle stand quickly. She was starving after training long and hard that day, and plus it was lunchtime! Grinning widely as she pulled the tarp of the shop's entrance over her head, she walked inside and ordered some miso ramen from the (mean) old man who glared daggers at her.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

A Pleasant Reunion (Private- Sachiko & Lightwind)  Empty Re: A Pleasant Reunion (Private- Sachiko & Lightwind)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:02 am
Chishiki walked forward, not noticing the Ichiraku Noodle bar until he just gazed by it and saw something he remembered.
A fiery red hair'd girl in there, Chishiki remembered her.
he walked inside the Noodle bar and smiled at Sachiko but as he looked at the noodle cook, he saw that the cook remembered him, Chishiki was young when he lived in Konoha, it was so many years ago, and Chishiki remembered the cook.
Here at the Noodle bar he used to eat lunch or breakfast. The cook smiled at him, and then made a mad face at the girl Chishiki remembered.
''Sachiko, wasn't it?'' he would ask the girl with his gentle voice.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

A Pleasant Reunion (Private- Sachiko & Lightwind)  Empty Re: A Pleasant Reunion (Private- Sachiko & Lightwind)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:46 pm
Sachiko heard a familiar gentle voice and grinned brightly when she noticed who it was. "Hey, Chishiki! How are you doing?" Suddenly, the girl noticed the headband on his forehead in surprise before she congratulated in a warm voice, "So I see your a genin now! Congratz!"

The young genin then turned toward the ramen chef owner. "Hey, old man, get me some ramen here for my friend stat!" the girl yelled loudly, before turning toward her friend, her smile soft, "My treat!"
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:23 am
Chishiki would grin and smile at the cook.
The cook would say something to Chishiki, silently.
''That girl is going to pay double by yelling at me'' The cook said and smiled and Chishiki. Chishiki would then look at Sachiki and thank the congratulations.
''Thank you'' he would say to the Gratz and the gift from Sachiko.
Chishiki would look at the cook, once again teh cook was smiling to him.
''I remember this cook. I ate here a lot with my parents, that's what I remember'' he would say to Sachiko. He would smile too the cook and the cook would smile back. He would then look at Sachiko once again and say.
''So how has it been here?''
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:09 am
Sachiko shrugged non- chalantly. "Oh, nothing really. Just blew up a couple of training grounds, trained, did some missions, nearly got killed, made some nice friends, you know, the usual stuff," the girl said cheerily, grinning at her friend as the cook handed her food to her with a slight glare. "Thanks." the girl mumbled reluctantly, gently taking the bowl from the man and taking a sip from it. "Mhm, this is delicious!" the girl praised, before she remembered something. "Oh, and I got a parrot, too!"
"So, how have you been lately, Chishiki?"
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 am
God ... she's crazy ... Chishiki thought inside his head, but not revealing it and just covered up with a smile.
And as he heard that Sachiko had earned a Parrot, it just went click for Chishiki.
''Congratz ... I haven't done anythign for a while other than the Exam, I've been taking a break of everything ...'' he would say and accept the food from the cook. He would then eat a bit and then glare at Sachiko, the repeating the same thing over and over.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:03 pm
Sachiko noticed the look Chishiki gave her before covering it up with a hesitant smile that you would give crazy people. She let out a small, sad sigh before letting out a rueful smile, eating her food silently, listening intently to her friend's explanation. "Oh, really? That's good that you're taking a break-- it's not real healthy to overexert yourelf, you know?" Sachiko said kindly before grinning again, "Now, how is your chakra manipulation going, Chishiki?"
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 am
He heard the question and answered.
''My Chakra Manipulation is going good, care of us taking to the Training Grounds around here? I gotta show you what I can now'' Chishiki would say and finish his Ramen. He would thank the cook and told the cook to say hi to the rest of the family of the cook from Chishiki.
Chishiki would then jump down from the chair. His black short hair was showing under his Green cap. His dark green scarf around his neck had a red and white Uchiha symbol on it, his red shirt with the Uchiha symbol on his back.

''So what do you say?'' he asked Sachiko and looked slowly at her. His gaze had a smile on, a normal one, and he was waiting on her to react for something.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:16 pm
"That's good." the girl smiled cheerily before her sweet smile twisted into a feral grin. "Sure! I'd love to! Let's do this thing!"

Sachiko pumped her arms into the air and hurriedly got out of her seat, quivering in excitement as she set the money on the table, paying for both her meal and her friend's.

"I'll race ya to the training grounds!" she happily laughed, dashing throughout the streets through Konohagakure like lightning toward the direction in which the training grounds lay, turning back every so often to make sure her friend was keeping up.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 am
''Deal!'' Chishiki would say and form the seal of the ram.
A big white smoke cloud would appear at the place of Chishiki, was hollow, Chishiki was gone, he was waiting on Sachiko on the training grounds. He was amused, he won this time. He would look at the direction of the noodle bar and wait for Sachiko, at the meantime of waiting, he tried to regain his chakra by meditating.

[Sachiko's post now and then we'll get to the training grounds]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum