Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

A Pleasant Reunion Part2[Sachiko & Lightwind. N/K] Empty A Pleasant Reunion Part2[Sachiko & Lightwind. N/K]

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:14 am
Chisihki opened his eys, grinning with his mouth, he would stand up and look at Sachiko.
''That's my little secret'' he would say and then rush his body forth and back, just so he could warm up. He looked at Sachiko, he smiled.
''Are you ready? Here it goes!'' he would say and clap his hands, doing few hand seals, and his chakra was fast around his skin.
''I would recommend for you to take a step back'' while he said that, he also took a jump backwards. He would then focus his chakra into his skin to then unleash it in an explosion of furious flames in a big diameter of 2 meters, burning nearly everything at that range he was at. He would then look at Sachiko and smile.
''How was that?'' he would say with a joy in his voice. The area he was standing on was made of brown burned dead grass. He would weaken a bit, but he was still able to stand up and focus another C-rank technique if needed.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

A Pleasant Reunion Part2[Sachiko & Lightwind. N/K] Empty Re: A Pleasant Reunion Part2[Sachiko & Lightwind. N/K]

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:30 am
Sachiko took a big step back to give her friend a wide berth of space he could use, her eyes widening as she saw a two diameter furious flames that obliterated everything in it's path. Wow! the girl thought before thinking in competitive fire, I can't let someone younger than me outdo me!

Once finished, the young genin of Konohagakure grinned kindly. "Great job, Chishik! You HAVE gotten much better!" she said before her grin turned feral and she said, "Are you ready to begin, Chishiki? If so, let's do this thing!"

She got into a fighting stance, preparing herself for a battle if Chishiki agreed positively. A ninja had to be ready for every response.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

A Pleasant Reunion Part2[Sachiko & Lightwind. N/K] Empty Re: A Pleasant Reunion Part2[Sachiko & Lightwind. N/K]

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:47 am
Chishiki would quickly get into a fighting stance, he wasn't ready yet, but he just had to.
''I'm ready!'' he would say and prepare his hands for some hand seals. He would look at Sachiko and he would crunch his fists and then opening them, warming them up to fight. He would glance at Sachiko's stance, he would look at her, then jump backwards, nearly hitting a tree. He would look and then get ready.

[Short, i'm sorry]
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:59 am
(Oh, that's ok, Lightwind! I don't mind.)

Sachiko flexed her hands and rolled her neck, preparing for the upcoming battle. "Cool! Let's begin.... NOW!" the girl grinned as she grabbed a set of shruiken and tied them together quickly with some ninja wire. He's close enough... the girl thought to herself as she finished tying them together, channeling her elemental chakra by imagining an urn of fire and grinned even wider when she felt it. The girl threw the fiery ninja wire- shruiken a little left of Chishiki in an attempt for it to come back around him and (possibly) burn him with the ninja wire.

Let the games begin, the girl thought, smirking slightly as her sky blue eyes took on a competitive fire.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 am
When Chishiki saw Sachiko tying wire on shurikens. Chishiki quickly made a set of hand seals and when the Shuriken was close to him, a big smoke clouds would appear.
Chishiki would appear behind Sachiko in mid air, trying to kick her with now a stronger leg that in engulf in fire. The leg would come close to Sachiko holding the wires with Shuriken on them.

The smoke cloud disappeared And a tree log would fall to the ground. Chishiki would try to hit Sachiko with the fiery leg now.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lightwind on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 am
Sachiko watched as her friend used a substutution jutsu to avoid her shruiken attack. Darn it! she mentally hissed to herself before sensing an attack from behind. So that's how you want to play? Alright, let's play! the girl thought mischievously, dodging the fiery kick with ease but accidently getting trapped in the ninja wire.

Crap... she thought, quickly forming the handseals to a transformation jutsu, let's hope this works! After forming the handseals in a quick succession, the girl transformed into a large dragon like creature with fiery red scales and wings before letting out a fearsome, bloodthirsty roar, her best intimidation tactic called 'Roar of the Solitary'.

I can't hold this transformation long, so I'll have to end this quickly! the girl thought in determination, snapping the ninja wires with her emormous size. There goes the last of my ninja wire... the girl thought in a slightly depressive mood before letting out a jet of flames that reached three meters in diameter in the direction of her friend, obliterating everything in its path.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:55 am
What Sachiko didn't notice was that the Evens kicking after her didn't have any shadow, she would not notice in a long duration in the now dragon state she was in.
Chishiki jumped up onto the Dragons neck and tried to do a technique.
Chishiki held around the Dragons neck and said out loud.
''Fire style: Dragon explosion!!!'' he would say and the clone would disappear at the time of the explosion. The damage of the explosion would only be a shocking damage and a push back, since it was all an illusion.
The tree log behind the dragon would jump up on the dragons neck and then perform the same technique, it would happen at the same time of the clone jumping, so the dragon would not notice anything.

A big explosion on the 2 meters diameter would appear once again, taking some of the chakra of Chishiki, but this would be very very fatal if he used a stronger technique, Sachiko would indeed get hurt by this.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:16 am
Sachiko, from the power of the explosion and shock technique, recieved a nasty blow. Ow! she thought to herself, hissing from the pain as she transformed back into her normal form. "Ah... I think that's enough, Chishiki. You did really good!" the girl said kindly before wincing in pain from the blast. She looked at her friend solemnly and took long deliberate strides toward him. "Chishiki, from this day forth, I consider you a friend and great shinobi of Kumogakure. If you ever need anything, just ask me, ok?" She then gave her friend a hug and dashed away back to her house, grinning at how fun the spar was.

Word Count (Total): 519 words

(Exit)
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:41 am
Chishiki said farewell at Sachiko, hugged her back, and said bye to her. This sparring sessino was a good one. He looked at Sachiko walking away, he remembered the fight too good, even the speaking and all that. Chishiki looked around, he then took his stuff, his little school bag and left the training grounds.

[Word count: 565 words = 2 stats in chakra. 1 jp]

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum