Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Finally in in the leafs! [Habee & Lightwind] Empty Finally in in the leafs! [Habee & Lightwind]

Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:48 pm
Chishiki was finally in the leafs, maybe he could meet his uncles, aunts and cousins, if he was able to ...
He first had to find the Uchiha district, to find that he had to find any Uchiha, he would search...
Finally he found an Uchiha, an Uchiha he didn't remember from his childhood. he owuld look at the person trying to initialize the Uchiha.
''Hello, my name is Chishiki, Chishiki T. Uchiha'' he would look on the person, searching for any strange things that he maybe could remember from his young childhood.
''And who are you?'' he would say and look further onto the person.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Finally in in the leafs! [Habee & Lightwind] Empty Re: Finally in in the leafs! [Habee & Lightwind]

Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 pm
Habee was just walking looking around to find something to do and take away his boredom when he was approached by a familiar face. after the person introduced him self Habee shouted with joy, "HEY CHISHIKI!! HOW YA DOING?? its me Habee Uchiha" looking at Chiski to see if he recognized Habee.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Finally in in the leafs! [Habee & Lightwind] Empty Re: Finally in in the leafs! [Habee & Lightwind]

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:04 pm
Chishiki could not remember 'Habee' as he was called, his memory of the leaf was very little, he was raised in the clouds, but born in the leafs. Nothing much was known from the leafs. Chisiki looked a Habee, he didn't knew what to do, how to react to someone that remembers you, but you don't remember them.
But then suddenly a thing snatched in his head when he thought about Habee
''Habee! I now remember it all!'' he would say and smile with joy when looking at Habee. He would recognize nearly everything of Habee, he's wearing the same cloth, just bigger than from that time. But he was not only here to meet Habee, he had to find the Uchiha district.
He would look at Habee and then ask out
''Ey Habee? Are you able to lead me to the Uchiha district?''
Little he knew about the Uchiha district, that his uncles was murdered under the invasion he didn't knew about because he was raised in the clouds. Maybe Habee knew about the invasion, or was he too young to remember the invasion fully out?
Anyhow, that Chishiki didn't knew it, he was excited to meet his uncles or aunts.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:10 pm
Habee started laughing "Well took you long enough hope you remember how we use to hang around in leaf when we small and cause trouble everywhere coz we were really a naughty pair!"
"Sure why not i will take you to there just follow me" said Habee as he turned aroung and looked over this shoulder showing Chishiki that he wants to take him there. "Why you still have family there huh?" asked Habee
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:22 pm
Chishiki smiled as Habee wanted to follow him to the Uchiha district, but his joy vanished when he heard the words
''Why you still have family there huh?". He didn't understand it, still having a family? What happened with them, Chishiki would not know, he would just look at Habee while they were walking towards the Uchiha district. He would htink about the word Habee gave him, was his uncles and aunts dead? Why!?
''What do you mean?'' he would ask Habee shocked after waklign for minutes of thinking about the this Habee asked.
''What do you mean by, 'still'? he would ask confused by the words. He didn't know anything about the massacre, his uncles and aunts that treated him nice, his cousins that he played with and all that, Where they still alive? Chishiki thought inside his head while waiting for an answer from Habee.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:31 pm
"WEELLL if you have family there i dont think it would be a good idea to tell you everything that happened you should better just see it for your self." Habee said in a low voice and had his head down in sorrow, "there was this...." Habee took a long pause for about a minute still walking and dont know how to put in nice words. He suddenly stopped and lifted his head up "...... This..... Massacre." hoping that this is the best way to put it to Chishiki
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:42 pm
Chishiki looked at Habee with big eyes.
''A massacre!?'' he would say scared, what had happened, what was going on here?! He was just thrown out of everything he knew, his family? Killed? Murdered? What!?!?!
''What are you talking about, Habee? What do you mean?! What happened at the Massacre!?!?!'' Chishiki still didn't know anything about the massacre, other than the thing that the massacre found place in the leafs, he could htink forth to that his family would've been killed during the massacre, but how?
Maybe it was the invasion of Jay, a person Chishiki never had known about, the massacre that found place while he was young in the Clouds, what happened at that time? And Habee survived?
''Tell me everything! Every detail! I want to know the truth!'' he would say while grabbing onto habee with his hands grabbing on Habee's shoulder.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:47 pm
"Look its a very very sad story just see..." Said Habee actually feeling sorry to Chishiki so anxious to come see his family after so long and to find they gone but most importantly murdered in cold blood. Habee led Chishiki into the Uchiha District and waited to see his reaction
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:57 pm
Chishiki gazed upon the destroyed houses, those houses he now remembered. His family, killed, no not killed, but cold blooded murdered in a massacre! But who started the massacre, Chishiki still didn't know.
he would begin to run around, looking for someone he could remember as a family member, an uncle or anything alike. He would soon notice that they were gone...
Chishiki went back to Habee, he was crying, tears running down everywhere.
Chishiki was only 7 years old, genin, but he didn't have to know this massacre, he could just imagine the horror Habee was getting through that time under the massacre, how Habee maybe saw his family getting killed off by a stranger. But anyhow, Chishiki stood there in front of Habee, he was crying, a lot. He imagined the worst that could have been happened to his family, and what they did to try to survive. he would stand there and do nothing, nothing else than fall to his knees, faced the buildings and cry, utterly deep.
''Why could this happen?'' he would ask sorrowful while crying and feel the tears run down his cheek.
''WHO DID THIS!?'' he would yell in anger of them killing his family, even though, he wasn't able to do anything now, not even revenge was a mark he could scratch, he was only a genin, a 7 year old genin ...
His tears of sorrow of the death of his family, he would look up at Habee, his old pal, and cry further more.
''Tell me everything, I need to know it'' he said sorrowful once again.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 pm
"WEEEELLLLL I'm Truly sorry but i was a small boy and i dont remember much of the Massacre all i know is what i have been told and that is A group of people led by a guy named "JAY" attacked the leaf and killed thousands of people." Said Habee putting his head down in sorrow and really felt sorry for Chishiki for having to experience this loss. "I am sorry but they all HAVE BEEN Murdered that is the truth nothing else to it"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum