Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

A Pleasant Meeting *NK, Sanji Sanada* Empty A Pleasant Meeting *NK, Sanji Sanada*

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:30 pm
A small girl with fiery red hair and sky blue eyes could be seen walking into the tall, iron gates of Konohagakure, grinning widely as she flashed her headband at the guards, signifying she was a ninja of the village. The guards allowed her to pass without much question when they saw the headband, making the genin grin wider. "Thanks!" she chirped happily, skipping into the village while whistling. After several minutes of skipping, the newly- made- half- Senju found what she was looking for: a small white stand that had a crimson red tarp over it. She walked in, ignoring the stares of the other customers, and sat down at the counter. "One bowl of miso ramen, old man!" the girl demanded, smiling. Home sweet home, she thought to herself happily as she inhaled the spicy aroma of noodles.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

A Pleasant Meeting *NK, Sanji Sanada* Empty Re: A Pleasant Meeting *NK, Sanji Sanada*

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:55 pm
Sachiko grinned happily as she saw Sanji sit beside her. "Heya Sani! How are you doing?" she asked kindly to her friend before frowning angrily. "Left the village? Why the heck would I do that? I'm a ninja of Konohagakure- this is my home! The reason why I was gone for so long was because I was in intensive care from blowing myself up."

The young red- head had the decency to blush as she admitted the last part. "But I'm fine now," she mumbled before grinning again as the noodle man reluctantly handed her order of noodles. "Thanks! Itadakimasu!" the girl grinned happily before gourging down her noodles happily.

"Oh, yeah, I'm part Senju now or something like that," the girl added while eating her noodles before swallowing. "Anything interesting happen with you?"

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

A Pleasant Meeting *NK, Sanji Sanada* Empty Re: A Pleasant Meeting *NK, Sanji Sanada*

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:40 pm
Sachiko looked at Sanji, a feeling of guilt clawing at her gut. "Sorry, Sanji, I'm just a little tired from all that walking from Sunagakure. Also, hm... I'm not really sure...," the girl looked thoughtful for a moment before shrugging and then grinning happily at her friend and giving him a playful glare. "Now what about you, Mr? How have YOU been? Anything exciting happen while I was gone?" the girl asked kindly, her grin beginning to stretch as wide as the Cheshire Cat's.

Suddenly, a thought hit Sachiko in the head and she looked at her friend seriously, a playful twinkle in her eye, whining, "Mom threw a party during the time I was gone, didn't she? No fair! She didn't invite me!"

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:07 pm
Sachiko's sky blue eyes widened and the small girl blushed furiously. "T-thanks...," she stammered, smiling before her eyes widened at what her friend said. "What?! You became a chunin? Congratulations, Sanji!"

The little girl's eyes shone as she hugged her friend tighter and asked excitedly, beginning to bounce in her little stool/seat, "What is it like being chunin? Do you get more respected and get better missions?! Tell me, tell me!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum