Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Chishiki's hard training [Open/NKill] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chishiki's hard training [Open/NKill]

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:13 pm
Sachiko walked throughout the village happily, grinning. She was looking for her firend, Chishiki, but wasn't sure whether or not he woke up early in the day. Suddenly, the young girl saw a figure in the distance that eerily resembled her friend. Grin widening, she dashed toward him before seeing the boy trip, causing her eyes to widen in worry. The genin ran faster until she was beside her friend.

"Chishiki, please hold still. I know some medical ninjutsu, but not much, so you're going to have to stay still, ok? Please don't worry, once I'm finished, I'll make sure everything is fine!" the tiny girl smiled reassuringly as she attempted to wipe his tears away. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breathe, the young girl focused on her inner chakra network and attempted to manipulate the flow of chakra to her hand. Several minutes later, the girl smirked in triumph as she opened her sky blue eyes to the sight of her hand glowing with chakra, beginning to heal the injury on his leg by accelerating the growth of the skin, grabbing a roll of bandage, the girl then gently placed it on his leg.

"There!" she said happily, "All better!""
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Chishiki's hard training [Open/NKill] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chishiki's hard training [Open/NKill]

Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:02 pm
Chishiki was helped and healed by his friend Sachiko.
He looked at his wounds disappear. He would smile and look at Sachiko, his light brown eyes would sparkle in the light of the sun.
''Thank you, i'm alright now. You know what? I've trained since 6 a.m. on my chakra manipulation! I'm getting it done quickly!'' he would say while having a big smirk on his face, he would then look at his skate board, named Nectarine. A funny name, but Chishiki loved eating nectarines, so it would be obvious. He would then grab the hand of his friend Sachiko and walk towards his father again.
''My dad helped me training! I'm getting it down easy now'' he would say, hoping it was real, he wasn't sure, but his smile and mind would not get disturbed by the thought of not succeeding.
He would look at his father's strict eyes, maybe something against Sachiko? Who would know ...
Evens looked as his father and he was dragged away a bit. Chishiki was really beginning to like hsi new friend, they where good friends and training partners, but Chishiki's father didn't think so.
''Just wait there, i'll be back quick!'' Chishiki would say while getting dragged 10 meters away by his father.

''I don't trust that girl Chishiki, I want you to stay away from her!'' Chishiki's father would say angry, after seeing what that girl could do and how disturbed Chishiki had been made, his pride of maybe maturing for the sharingan, hah! He's not ready ...
''But father, she's a very goo....'' Chishiki would say but just getting interrupted by his father.
''I SAID NO!'' Chishiki's father would yell at him loudly.
Chishiki got scared, he hadn't seen his father liked that before, and his father was usually a good well behaved man, but today, he was angry, who could know why. Chishiki would then feel pain, losing a friend by his father. Chishiki would not accept that, he would cry and look angry at his father.
''I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU ANYMORE!'' Chishiki would yell and run away from his father, he ran crying over to Sachiko and hide behind her again, he would then feel his eyes tingling.
He watched then his father take his Skateboard, Nectarine, and throw it away, hiding it in a bush in the forest, long away from the training grounds.
Chishiki would then stand forth and look at his father with his eyes ... something different was happening...

[Word count = 2000/2000 Sharingan acquired]
[Word count = 255 Chakra training]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 pm
Where do you get 2,000 words?
It has to be in one solid post, thus is functions just like a mission.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 pm
Sachiko grinned at her friend in a kind manner , happy that he appeared alright now. When he took her hand, her eyes shined proudly as she was introduced to the her friend's father, before he was dragged a little ways from her by his father, assuring her he would be right back. For some reason, the young genin was filled with apprehension at this new developement, before she heard the man's father yell loudly, "I SAID NO!"

Sachiko's eyes widened as the man appeared to react violently to whatever her friend, Chishiki, had said, her sky blue eyes wideneing minutely before narrowing dangerously at the man as her frightened friend ran behind her for cover after saying, "I"M NOT LISTENING TO YOU ANYMORE!"

Sachiko took a defensive position in front of her friend, forming a series of handseals in a quick succession to the illusionary clone technique as the boy's father threw her friend's skateboard away. "Go find Chishiki's skateboard, and report back to me," the young genin commanded sternly at her clone as soon as it appeared beside her, scuttling away. She then took out a kunai and held it threateningly in her hand as a bluff. She wasn't allowed to attack civilians, espeially ones from another village as it may cause an international incident, but she would not let anyone hurt her new friend-- not even his own father!

"Back off!" the tiny girl hissed angrily at Chishiki's father, "I won't let you hurt my friend!"
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:37 am
[Then Viper ... Please write that in the rules, it's getting confusion on how to obtain teh first tomoe ... Write something about that it has to be 1 solid post ...]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:44 am
You may use NPC to awaken the Sharingan, and advance it to the third tomoe, but if this route is taken the post must be a minimum of 2K words per tomoe, no stats are given also due to this reflecting character development.
Note it says THE POST, not multiple, as well as a 2K minimum.
You can not rp with other people for an extended period then throw in a casual npc at the end as you are leaving and count it all up due to it not being 2K of straight cd with an npc.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:18 am
[Wow ... i just threw a NPC at the end, we'll just say that. My dad had not watched over me the entire topic before the end ... Just so you know, that was sarcastic
I'll then make a 2k post ._.]
''If you haven't noticed yet, i'm an Uchiha like Chishiki, do you think you can beat me?'' Chishiki's father would say enjoyed by the little girls might, wanting to defend her friend, they where good friends indeed, Chishiki's father wouldn't destroy their friendship.
He would nod at Chishiki and then smile.
''It's alright, you can stay as friends, but concentrate in training before playing together. Oh! and the board was just a rock I threw away, it was a basic Genjutsu'' he would smile and give forth the real board to Chishiki.
''Thanks dad!'' Chishiki would say out loud and grab his board and jump of for a hug from his father. He would then jump down and look at Sachiko.
He looked at Sachiko with a big smile, he would then run around and laugh around.
Feeling his chakra freely run round in his body. He felt the joy from his father and the cruelness he gave him, but that wouldn't take down his joy ...
Chishiki then quickly noticed that it was a school day and he was running late.
''I have to go now! I forgot school. We'll see each other another day!'' he would say and throw his board forward and then jump onto it, he would the skate all the way to school.
His father would then follow him to school.
[Word count = 2481 chakra = 12+ chakra. 24 JP]
[EXIT]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:01 am
Uh Approved then. For the stats and JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum