Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training Those I know (NKILL, Private) Empty Training Those I know (NKILL, Private)

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:55 pm
Raito had been ahead of his team all the time. He had read up on all there files on the way to the desert. He liked it when they started talking about random stuff or he was talking most of the time. They had finally reached the desert when he stopped walking and turned around. "Well then..." said Raito as he tried not to smile. "This would be our first spar as a team..so how about me versus you three.." said Raito as he cut his finger and summoned his panda. "Lets make it me and my panda versus you three" said Raito as he smiled at the three boys. "Now lets get ready..." said Raito as him and his panda summoning took there stances. "Lets Begin!!!!!!" shouted Raito as his panda did a diving roll towards the boys while Raito waited and watched for there next moves.
Kage
Kage
Citizen

Training Those I know (NKILL, Private) Empty Re: Training Those I know (NKILL, Private)

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:43 pm
Kage was told to meet his new master in Suna, Frankly Kage
was not built for the dessert, and he honestly had no idea where he was going. The
only way he knew was bye following the scent of his master. Kage made his way through
the dessert without many thoughts, he had been getting better at keeping his
wolf instincts as bay and staying out of trouble. As Kage got closer to the village
he saw a giant panda rolling at three boys, no doubt his students. “master.” He
whispered to himself as he caught glimpse of him watching as his panda did the
work, Kage had heard everything he said before they started. Him being half
wolf gave him the luxury. Kage smiled and ran forward with speed faster then
sound itself, Kage was soon in between the students and smiled, Kage then
spread his hands out pushing them both out of the way of the pandas path so
they were safe, Kage then Jumped high into the air over the rolling panda and
set his sights on his new master. The scorching sun should have blocked his
vision. Kage then came down with a friendly sparing kick to the chest. If Kage
had used all his strength it may have injured him. Kage kicked his master in
the chest then used the force of his body to throw himself backwards and
landing on his feet, drawing his sword Kage took his stance. Ready for the
lesson.
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Training Those I know (NKILL, Private) Empty Re: Training Those I know (NKILL, Private)

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:55 pm
(Is he a new member on the team? O.o)
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:58 pm
{No his my student}
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 pm
Noroi followed the team leader to the desert of Sunagakure. He like the desert. It was silent... Silence always comforted Noroi. Then he saw that the leader stopped. He said "Lets make it me and my panda versus you three". Noroi didn't know how to react. "Should I be happy we're staying here or be scared since we're going to fight Raito Yamaki (who looks to powerful compared to us) with his cool panda. " thought Noroi as he said "Bring it on !" . Then he thought "Oh god why did I say that ? I never say things like that ? Damn , this is the day I die !" He was frightened now.
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:14 pm
Following his sensei and teammates into the desert of Sungakure, as his eyes met his. Listening to his words, a smile forming underneath his mask as this is what he wanted. His right hand reaching towards the hilt of his wazakashi blade as he was surely ready to take on the panda and his sensei. "Fine by me, but don't get angered when you yeild to us." he comments as he decided to mention hissquad mates as well. His gaze staying upon his teacher as he raised his headband up from over his right eye. Revealing nothing special, slant gray irisis shifting to the other male, as his right brow slightly raised. He decided to not press on the matter, looking back at the panda and his sensei as he was prepared for a full on battle. "As he stated, Bring It." he stated in a low, but commanding tone. His feet widening 6 inches apart for one another. Sand raising on then side of his shoes as his arms raised before him, his right extending farther than his left, having a offensive and defensive stance.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:24 pm
[None of you but Kage dodged my panda..and saved your asses.]

Raito was kicked in the chest feeling himself getting pushed back a little. He watched as his panda rolled away and turned into smoke. "This is ganna be fun!" said Raito as he looked at Kage and his team lying on the floor. "Well done, Kage you found me..." said Raito as a smirk appeared on his face as he unsheathed his blade and ran at Kage. First he would trip Kage then he would run at Noroi and throw him in the air making him land on his back and then last but not least he would go after the boy who seemed very cocky about this whole fight. He even said that he would yield against them. He would run at him and lift him into the air and sheathed his katana thus hitting him with the sheathed katana onto the spine.
Kage
Kage
Citizen

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 pm
Kage smiled at his master as he tried to trip him, Kage was
smart enough to jump, but as he did he went for one of the boys and threw him
into the air. Kage saw this and wanted to try and save him, but he was only
going to fall on his back, he would be fine. The cocky one however was going to
be hurt. Kage landed on his feet and made his way to the boy as did his master,
Kage saw what he was doing with the Katana and Kage didn’t see a way to deflect,
but he had to try. Kage ran up between him and the hilt and took the hit. Kage
felt the pain and collapsed to the ground onto his knees. Kage vision blurred
as the beast begged to be released. Kage slowly rose and turned to face his opponent.
He then took stance but it was harder than eh though.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:59 pm
After Noroi saw the student in the black robes taking the hit to save them both , Noroi knew it was a real fight. Things were serious this time. He was amazed to see how strong the leader was. He looked at the other ones. All 3 of them were in front of the leader. So , in order to prevent being knocked out at th same time , they had to seperate. He knew it was something the leader would expect him to do but he had n other idea he used Body Flicker Technique and now he was behind the leader and he was sure the leader knew it. He was scared because he had no idea what the leader was capable of.
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:22 pm
His gaze followed the movement of the chunin, watching every step he made as he formulated different scenarios in his mind. As he came his way, he slid back his right foot. His right hand reaching to the hilt of his wazakashi blade as he bended his knees. Prepared to jump some eet back before the male could grab upon his clothing. Eyes would soon widen to the student coming before him, a sigh coming from his lips as he did not need the male to do that. Nevertheless, the young genin felt some what bad for the guy, though he would not say thank you. He look to Noari, who vanished with the use of body flicker.

"How.....Odd." he states in a dull tone as he realize that there was no right way to attack. The cloak fellow block a frontal attack, Noari block a attack from behind, and if he was to attack the male at his side, it could be countered to where he attack one of his teammates. Sighing, he decided to stay where he was, keeping on the defensive as his hand stayed upon the hilt of his blade.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum