Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training Those I know (NKILL, Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Those I know (NKILL, Private)

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 pm
"This time I'm not playing around..." said Raito as he cut his finger with his katana and summoned the Panda once again. "This time I will beat the shit out of you guys.." said Raito with a mocking tone. He then sheathed his katana and sent it towards Noroi's face who's shadow he could see when he looked onto the ground. After that he would then let the Panda go after his student and he would take the other genin when the time was right.
Kage
Kage
Citizen

Training Those I know (NKILL, Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Those I know (NKILL, Private)

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:50 pm
Kage heard him and when he said hurt, Kage thought death.
Kage wasn’t going to see more death, he would not allow it. Kage felt his bones
begin to snap as he shifted, his cloths tore and his eyes changed blue. Kage
fell to his knees as his face broke into a muzzle and his skin turned to fur as
his hands turned to paws. Kage was now fully in his wolf form. Faster,
stronger. More aware. Kage turned and saw the panda and avoided the attack,
going for his masters arm to block the attack. But as he did, he felt claws
sink into Kage’s left flank, Kage whimpered and released his hold on his arm,
falling to the ground and limping. Away,
but before he could the panda attacked him and tore away skin, soaking Kage’s
shimmering silver fur with crimson blood. Kage fell to the ground, bleeding
out, whimpering.the panda still clawing and biting him.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:13 am
[ Kage is out for the moment so its just Me - Noroi and Mason ]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 am
Noroi saw the katana thrown to his face as soon as he was behind Raito. He had the speed to dodge the attack , he draw one of his kunai as he also jumped back to be able to deflect the katana. He deflected the katana with his kunai but the katana cut his left arm badly. Now he wasn't going to be able to use both his kunai's. He checked the others , but he couldn't see the student. That's when he saw the wolf being attacked by the panda. He didn't understand what was going on.
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:06 am
He watach as Kage's body was clawed and mawed by the large panda. Though it all was unexpected, Shuuhei had to handle their sensei, before helping the other male. Watching Noroi, he finally found a opening where there was no chance of having his attack turn on him and made to hit one of his opponents. Charging foward, he went in a zig zag like dash. Launching in the air once he was six feet away from the male. Going into a foward flip, the young genin un-sheithed his wakazashi blade, using the speed and momentim of his flip to send a a fast and powerful slash across his chest.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 am
Raito had seen the whole thing. The Panda disappeared and all that was left was a bleeding Kage, a bleeding Noroi and and the other genin. He looked for the other genin when he saw him in the air and jumping towards him. Raito then quickly preformed had seals and turned into a log. He reappeared behind the boy and attempted to grab his collar, after he grabbed the boys collar he would then throw the boy onto his back and put his sword towards the boys face. He would then have to deal with the other two.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:51 am
Noroi saw Mason fighting against Raito on his own. "Stupid." , he thought it wasn't the smartest thing to do , but Mason was right , somebody had to do it. He still had no idea where Kage was , the wolf was badly injured. Noroi realized the panda had disappeared. He took the kunai and threw it towards Mason. He wasn't sure if Mason knew Raito was behind him. This would be enough to tell him. He shouted : "Behind you ! Dodge " It was the most stupid thing Noroi has ever done. But he had to think fast , since Mason could be knocked out any minute and he trusted in Mason to win the battle.
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 am
His blade tear through the log, splitting it in half as smoke rush pass his face. Thanks to Noroi, he was able to b quick enough to dodge the reaching of his collar, dropping down as the kunai headed for the chest of their sensei. Seeing as the shinobi was of a higher rank, he resorted to a tatic that would help ive them a advantage. His right hand grabbinga hand full of sand as grains drop from the opening between his fingers. Once the kunai pass over him, he launch foward in the air. Turning as he sent the sand to the eyes of Ratian. This was a ploy to momentarily blind the male. At the same time, he reach into his pouch with his free hand, raking out a single shuriken as he launch it at the males right ankle. Landing some feet from Noroi, he look to the kid and gave him a nod. A sign of appreciation for his help as he knew the two had to work together. "Hey, do you have a element? If so, do you know any techniques? Mine is fire, i know one jutsu, and we may be able to combine our techniues and get the win." he states in a low tone. Hoping the male had the element of wind or fire. Fire being able to help enlarge his technique, or wind, which could increase the power and size of his tehcnique.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:47 am
Raito saw the kunai and deflected it. "This is shame-" said Raito as his eyes got covered with sand. He then stepped back a few steps and summoned the panda who would be his eyes. Raito then felt the shuriken pierce into his right ankle.But thanks to all his hard training that would only leave him limping. He then got all the sand out of his eyes as he saw the two boys talking to eachother. "Finally team work..." said Raito with a smile. He then stood there with his panda holding him up. "Lets finish this shall we" said Raito as the panda nodded and lifted him up and threw him at the boys. His plan was to grab there collars and throw them onto the ground, then he would get up and him and the panda would sit on top of them until they yield.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:20 pm
Noroi was just going to answer Mason , but he saw the Chuunin flying towards them. Noroi used Wind Style: Agility Jump (although the jutsu is used to jump vertically , Noroi used it to jump horizontally) to jump towards Mason , grab him and get out of Raito's way. It was also an answer to Mason's question. While doing this , he also said "Only wind jutsu I know" . They were still close to both Raito and the panda , since Noroi only jumped 2 meters away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum