Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Training Those I know (NKILL, Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Those I know (NKILL, Private)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:15 pm
With the help of Noroi, the two move out of the way of the launching Ratian. Smirking underneath his mask as the two landed two meters from them. "Good! We will have to time this out perfectly, we can not give him a chance to dodge, the panda could be a problem. Just look what he did to the other kid, the wolf. My shuriken hindered him from going full speed, but i do think we can catch him off guard. I need you to attack the sand between us and them two. Use your wind style, it should be able to have alot of the sand rise and block his field of vision of us. I will then hit him with my fire style, i don't if it will take him out, but it should do damage to his body. Ready?" he states to the male in a low tone, making sure their sensei could not hear his words as he sheifted his blade and created a set of handsigns. Wating for the male to attack the sand between them and their sensei, as he would follow up with his fire style technique.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training Those I know (NKILL, Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Those I know (NKILL, Private)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:24 pm
Raito watched the two move away. He then sent his panda after them when he saw them land. "This fight has gone on long enough..time for me to end it!!!" shouted Raito as he landed on the ground holding his ankle. He then tied his katana to his hand by using 1m of bandage. He then bandaged up his leg and stood up. "You know I've held back most of my speed and strength..." said Raito with a smirk. He then ran up towards the genin who looked like he was commanding Noroi. He was in his face in a matter of seconds. He would the raise the boy of his feet and punch him in the stomach and then toss him aside, leaving Noroi alone.

[I'm 2x faster then you so the chances of me hitting is high..Unless Noroi uses wind style again]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 pm
Noroi was shocked to see Raito's speed , he was the fastest ninja he has ever seen. Noroi reacted fastly , grabbing Mason and using Wind Style: Agility Jump once again , vertically this time. The wind the jutsu used under Noroi's feet also raised sand. Noroi assumed now the leader couldn't see what was going on. But he was under-estimating the panda. Once they were 2 meters high , Noroi told Mason "Now ! Fast !" assuming the attack will hit.
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:49 pm
His eyes widen at the speed of Raito, also worried about the panda as he felt Noroi's hand once again. Saving him from the assult as the two rise within the air. Nodding, he finish the handsigns. Motioning tow fingers around his lips as he inhaled and then exhaled, releasing a ball of fire. It was about the size of Raito and his panda, since both were beneath them, there is a chance for both the panda and Raito to suffer 2nd or 3rd degree burns, if hit directly. "Fire Style- Fire Ball Technique" he muttered as he look to Noroi. "Thanks." he states as he realize that this is his thrid time being save. First by Kage, the other two being by Noroi. Sighing, he knew he would have to do alot of training after this is all done. He hated the fact of being weak, which is why he knew he had to work on his speed, strength, stamina, and overrall skills.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:56 pm
Raito saw the fire ball coming towards him. "What a kid..." said Raito as he just leaped back as the fire ball roasted nothing but the sand. "Its a shame I'm going to have to end this..." said Raito as his Panda leaped into the air and was behind the two boys. "There is no escape!!!" shouted Raito as he leaped up and met the boys on there way down. "Now!!!" shouted Raito as he send a fist towards Noroi and a hand towards his collar as well. The fist would hit Noroi in the stomach thus making him bend over and then Raito would just toss him aside while he deals with the other boy.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 pm
Noroi wasn't able to dodge the attack this time , as he was being tossed aside , he looked at Mason and shouted "Finish this." . He wasn't the one to be able to land a hit on Raito anyway. He realized that at the beginning of the battle. Then he once again looked at the wolf as he was still falling and thought "That's the other student... What kind of technique is it anyway ?" . He trusted on Mason to end the battle now.
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:21 pm
His gaze shifted to the side as he look to the panda, their chance of jumping back was hindered. Landing upon the ground, he look to the events that occured. Hearing the words of Noroi as he nodded. Placing his right hand upon the hilt of his wakazashi blade. Un-sheifting it as he sent a thrust of its tip to the adominal of Raito. At the same time, he bended his legs to where he could jump back and or roll to the side if dodged or counter by the male.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:42 pm
Raito saw that Mason wasn't looking out for the Panda. He then signaled for it to be ready for him to dive into it. He then saw the blade heading for his abdomen. So when he landed he quickly tracked back and the sword hit the sand. Raito quickly leaped at Mason as soon as the blade hit the Ground. He took his sheathed katana and went in to hit Mason in the head. The options for him was either to block it and get hit by hand to hand combat or dodge it and land in the Panda's arms and let the spar finish.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:00 pm
Noroi realized how lucky he was when he saw he fell next to the kunai he threw to Raito at the beginning of the battle. He grabbed it , but suddenly realized he didn't have the energy to throw it , or even get up. He was lying there , with the kunai in his hand , thinking "It's up to Mason now." .

[End of battle for me.]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:03 pm
The young genin contemplated on blocking the attack, but he felt as if it would leave him open. Which is why he decided to dodge, jumping back as the males sheifted katana miss. Though he seem to had forgotten about the large panda, to which he landed upon. The large panda's arms wrapping tight around his adominal as he struggled to slip from its grasp. He even tried to send a backwards headbutt, but the panda's fur and fat seem to protect it from any form of phsical combat, unless it was a blade or made by a very powerful shinobi. Sighing, he stop struggeling, dull eyes looking to Raito as they trailed to the side. "You..Win." he muttered, his tone showing that it was hard for him to say, not wanting to give up so soon. Though he realize that he was outmatched by the chunin and his panda. If it was a jonin, it probaly would of been worst, seeing as they are far more powerful.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum