Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

A New Student... [Open to Kiri ninja, NKILL] Empty A New Student... [Open to Kiri ninja, NKILL]

Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:45 pm
Shino was walking down the streets of the Mist... He was waiting forward to meet a ninja, and learn some stuff from him. Not stuff like how to use certain jutsus or anything like that, but more like "How is being a ninja like ?"...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

A New Student... [Open to Kiri ninja, NKILL] Empty Re: A New Student... [Open to Kiri ninja, NKILL]

Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:48 pm
It was the early hours of the morning and the mist still found it's way around the village like a silent guardian. Through the faint tendrils, a young boy emerged. He wore a Kirigakure Headband on his forehead, just under his fringe. A long sleeved grey shirt adorned his torso and black pants hung from his hips. Standing silently in the center of the road, his eyes gazing over the people that were near him. He watched the daily going on's and listened to the soothing sound of the clashing waves. Xyxer doubted that any village was as tranquil as this.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

A New Student... [Open to Kiri ninja, NKILL] Empty Re: A New Student... [Open to Kiri ninja, NKILL]

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:04 pm
Shino looked at the guy walking into him... "S-sorry! I didn't know where I was going!"... "No problem..." answered Shino, smiling, he thought the person could be a ninja, and if so, he would have been who Shino was waiting for. "Hi !" said Shino, starting to speak again, after some seconds of silence of thinking if the man was a ninja "My name is Shino Senju and I'm an Academy student of the village... And you are ?"... "Hmm..." thought Shino "I can swear I saw his face before...". The young Senju then realised another person, who now Shino was sure to be a ninja, because he wore spiky bracers on his forearms... Shino also waved at him, looking forward to meet him too.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:09 pm
Xyxer continued to listen to the waves that clashed repeatedly like swords. His eyes were closed by this point and he inhaled deeply, trying to 'become one' with the tranquil atmosphere. However, his ideas soon got ravaged when he heard people talking rather loudly not too far away from him. Opening his eyes slowly, he turned his head at an angle and watched the two boys that seemed to be talking. Twisting around on his heels as he turned to face them, his body still slumped as he felt no need to be on guard inside of his own village. After a few moments of watching the Shino boy speak, he noticed that he waved at him. Xyxer's eyebrow perked upwards a little, but he returned the gesture with little effort. Seeing that this could be of interest to him, he decided to walk closer to the duo but didn't speak to either of them, standing only a few feet away.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:50 pm
Denkiteki had just finsihed a day of training with his father. It hadn't been to much work, they had mostly gone to the training grounds to have some fun. Denkiteki was dressed in some casual clothes, wearing some dark grey pants and a white shirt. As usual his Kiri headband was in it's place on his forehead, it was the only thing about his attire that identified him as a shinobi.

Walking through the streets, Denkiteki had planned on stopping somewhere and getting something to eat for himself. He wondere dif he should get ramen, or try and find some place else. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard someone say "...I am Suzaku, your Mizukage!"

Turning towards the voice, Denkiteki saw three people standing near each other not to far off. Curious, and rather interested in meeting the Mizukage, Denkiteki made his way over to Suzaku, who began talking about seven swordsmen and the anbu.

No sure as to what he should say, Denkiteki just went with "Hello, Mizukage? I am Denkiteki, I heard you talking just a moment ago. I hope I am not intruding on anything, but did you say something abotu the seven swordsmen?"

Denkiteki had never been that interested in swords, but the seven swordsmen were an interesting group. Denkiteki wondered how the mizukage would go about bringing that group back into existence.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:55 pm
"I am Suzaku, the Mizukage."

Shino was feeling a lot worse now... "How rude of me..." said the young Senju as he bowed down "I beg your pardon Mizukage-sama...".

"I am going to let you guys in on a little secret...... I am looking for recruits for the new seven swordsmen........... and some new anbu members. You two seem like you could handle it....... Well, Most of you......... Shino, I think you could use some work on your muscle and strength. Why don't you come train with me as my personal student? And you........... I don't even know your name.......... No matter, how about you be the first in my swordsmen and the first new recruit of my anbu division? If you agree, I'll take you both to my office where I will test both of you to see if you are worthy............ Sound good?"

He couldn't say "No." to a question like that. "Of course." Shino answered, "...anytime you want.". He then realised someone else joined the conversation.

"Hello, Mizukage? I am Denkiteki, I heard you talking just a moment ago.
I hope I am not intruding on anything, but did you say something abotu
the seven swordsmen?"

Shino looked at the boy as one of his eyebwors got higher than the other. "Who is he ?" thought Shino, as he said "Nice to meet you too. My name is Shino, and you are ?"...
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Takizawa is being shooed out of a store for being caught stealing. He was let off with a warning though. "Whatever" Takizawa says to the old man pestering him. He walks out into the street and sees a group of ninja. Never seen that many Kiri ninja in one place Taki thinks to himself. Maybe I should introduce myself?

He walks up to the Kiri ninjas and says "Hello my name if Takizawa" Taki says with a smirk on his face. "Whats your names"?
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:29 pm
Xyxer looked between the two until he heard the boy claim to be the Mizukage, which made his eyebrow perk up a little. Turning his head to the so-called Mizukage, he looked him up and down, repressing a smile. A mizukage.. who was of this age? He was almost the same age as Xyxer, what made this boy good enough to be a Mizukage? Xyxer nodded to himself a little as he usually did when thinking to himself. Perhaps he displays prowess in some aspect.. best not to question it he thought. Instead, Xyxer continued to listen to the Mizukage speak and the words somewhat danced inside the head of Xyxer.. The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist's revival? He wanted to be in this. And then something brought a grin to his face. He was going to be the FIRST swordsman in the revived group.. AND recruited to the ANBU division? Xyxer could hardly believe his luck. If this is what happens to you when you don't train, then Xyxer was definitely up for it. He nodded his head and spoke in his trademark calm voice, "I'm Xyxer.. I've previously done missions that you've issued. S-Rank missions I believe." Bowing down to the Mizukage as a sign of respect, he rose back up after five seconds. He wondered why the Mizukage was out alone, with no ANBU to guard him.. He was sure that lots of surrounding people must have heard the outburst of him being the Mizukage. Xyxer's hand slowly crept down his body and towards his ninja pouch, he was ready in case of an assassination attempt. Watching a boy approach, his muscles stiffened as he believed he amy need to kill somebody, but then it turned out he was just as curious as Xyxer was about the whole event. Letting his body slack until he saw another boy approach, but this one seemed smaller than the rest.. Well, he was young anyway. Keeping his hand near his ninja pouch, he quickly learnt that the boy was called Takizawa. He seemed to be a talkative one. Xyxer waved politely towards the two newcomers but didn't move his hand away from the pouch that contained his kunai. "I'm Xyxer Gyojin."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum