Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Chishiki's hard training [Open/NKill] Empty Chishiki's hard training [Open/NKill]

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:05 pm
Chishiki stood upon the training grounds, he was still only an Academy Student, but he was going for the Genin status when the Exam began, but today, he would train his chakra, he would need it in battles and the usage of chakra at the Exam. Chishiki would stand on the Training grounds in a horse stance. He would stand there and focus power inside his inner core, unleashing it as blue waves in the air. The blue chakra waves in the air would fly around Chishiki, he was trying to focus a lot onto his chakra, trying to distributed it into fire. As said by his parents ''You'll know when you have matured for your sharingan, you'll know when you can perform your fire technique'' Evens still thought of his Mom's quote and began to force chakra to his hand and mouth, slowly moving his right hand in front of his mouth and began to blow aggressively and try to flow fire into the chakra, he was still thinking if he could succeed that technique, he was trying all that he could, but is was just not enough. He would react as his chakra began to feel hot and violent, it began to heat up, a flame would appear, but then it snapped, it was just his imagination ...
Nothing appeared and nothing would appear. His chakra would enhance by his willpower, but still no flames would appear. His strong willpower would then burst into a flame, but that flame was not the technique he was hoping, it was just chakra. His view of the chakra distribution was going to be easy, but when trying it in real life training, that was hard and difficult. His father had not learned him the technique of the Great Fireball technique yet, and Chishiki didn't think his father would teach him ever. Maybe Chishiki just needed to learn it by himself and 'mature' for his sharingan, it was good for him to train and experienced how th life of an Uchiha was. His chakra was growing and it exploded into a fire wave breath. And then ... it was his imagination, he didn't know any techniques, but he knew his chakra nature was fire, he had made fire before, but it was in an intense training session. Now was not intense enough for him to activate his fire abilities, and his Sharingan was not maturing yet. He just needed to succeed the Genin Exam to try to find a way to gain his Sharingan easier than train for years. Finally his chakra began to burst, and this time in real life, but then a hand was felt on the shoulder of Chishiki. It was his father, an Uchiha of the Hidden cloud.
He mentioned Chishiki to get home now, it was getting dark, and Chishiki haven't even noticed anything yet.
He then followed his father home. He looked over his shoulder, and saw a shadow like shape of a person, who could it be?
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Chishiki's hard training [Open/NKill] Empty Re: Chishiki's hard training [Open/NKill]

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:14 pm
Today had been a good day for Sachiko. The weather was fair, she recieved new training weights, and had just completed a mission. Grinning as she walked toward the training grounds, she saw a boy training. Curious, the tiny genin observed him for several minutes until a man called him over, most likely his father. Her interest peaked, the young girl stalked- ehem... followed him until he looked over his shoulder, looking straight at her. Caught, the fiery haired girl blushed slightly before letting out a bright grin. "Hiya there! My name's Sachiko, I've been stalking- I mean, watching you train for a little while and was wondering if you wanted help?"

Last edited by Sachiko on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Chishiki's hard training [Open/NKill] Empty Re: Chishiki's hard training [Open/NKill]

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:16 pm
Standing in the shadows was Primrose. Navi was working and Primrose had sometime to kill, it had been three years since she had last seen any members of her family. When she was walking by she had heard voices and decided to watch from the shadows. She practiced extreme caution nowadays since she was attacked in the woods on the borders. She didnt leave her family on the best of terms so she wasnt even sure how they would react to her. The only one she was certain was okay with her leaving was her brother.
Primrose smiled at the fact her cousin noticed her. She slowly retreated knowing she would meet him again someday.
{Exit Primrose Uchiha}
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:34 pm
The young Chishiki noticed the young Genin and another being in the shadows, but that being was not able to be sensed correctly nor identified. Though, Chishiki noticed the young Genin trying to get attention with him. Chishiki would look at his dad with his blurry brown eyes, his father would now and let him go, letting go his hand to let him walk back to train. Chishiki would then walk towards the Genin and say out loud
''Hello. My name is Chishiki Tojidofukoto Uchiha, but friends just call me Chishiki'' and he would walk towards the girl.
Stalking ... he thought while walking towards the Genin.
''I could need some help with my chakra manipulation, i'm trying to mature for my Sharingans'' he would say while smiling at the Genin, she was higher rank than him sp he would have respect for her.
Soon the Genin would notice something weird in his left hand, a skateboard, he was the only, yet, person in the village to own a skateboard, he was beginning to be good at skating with it, but he couldn't use it for attacks yet ...
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:42 pm
The tiny girl's smile widened at his explanation before she said warmly, "Well, it's very nice to meet you, Chishiki! And lucky for you, I just so happen to know about chakra manipulation and have the fire elemental affinity. ... You do have one, right? Uchihas' usually have the fire ones, don't they?"

After offering her services to the boy, the girl's sky blue eyes drifted slightly to the strange machine in Chishiki's hand, her eyes beginning to sparkle. "That's so cool! I have never seen anything like that before! What is it?" the girl asked excitedly, bouncing up and down.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 pm
Chishiki would take the board forth and show on the underneath of the deck (the board itself) picture of a bunny (Similar to Honey Senpai's) and he would then begin to talk about the board, ignoring about the Fire Affinity.
He would show the top of the board ''That's called the nose, and that's called the tail'' he would say while pointing on the top and the bottom of the board. He would the point upon where the wheels metal was hanging, the place where the wheel bearings was attached to the deck.
''That is called the 'trucks', they make the board able to turn while riding it'' he would say and then move to the wheels and laugh.
''That is called, of course, the wheels'' he laughed again after that and than looked happily at Sachiko. His chakra Affinity was of course fire as known, and he was an Uchiha after all.
''Yeah, my chakra affinity is Fire and yeah, I AM an Uchiha afterall'' he would smile and glancing over the girl's body and gear, not noticing anything weird for any shinobi. His brown eyes flew around and tried to remember any curve and place the gear was placed, to prepare remembering people, he was training the Sharingan ability, but it was no success, he only still had his normal eyes.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:08 pm
"Amazing," the girl breathed exictedly, staring at the board in admiration for a few seconds before shaking her head. She was here to help train her new friend about elemental manipulatin for his sharigan, not stand around and stare! So, the small child's face contorted into a serious expression.

"Chishiki, thank you for showing me this board, it's really really cool. Would you like me to help you with elemental manipulation? Since our affinity's are the same, it'll be pretty easy to do. You in?" the girl released a kind grin, her sky blue eyes bright as she looked at her new Uchiha friend for an answer, noticing him staring at her, as if he was attempting to remember her appearance.

Ah, I see, the intelligent girl thought to herself, inwardly feeling a rush of pride for her friend before contemplating whether or not she should tease him for staring at her like that. The tiny girl decidedly decided to tease him, a mischievous glint in her blue eyes.

"I DO look pretty good, don't I?" Sachiko said teasingly, grinning as she suddenly positioned herself in a silly pose toward her new friend.

Last edited by Sachiko on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 pm
Chishiki's face would go from an intense and focused face into his normally happy and face, smiling at Sachiko and then open his mouth, beginning to say something and then begin to speak. ''Yes Sachiko, please help me train my chakra manipulation!'' he would say happy and look at Sachiko with a big smile, his hand slowly began to glow and his chakra would begin to fuse with his hand and try to manipulate it, since he didn't knew any special technique, he wasn't able to just make a fire type attack, and his chakra was not big enough to manipulate it correctly.
''I'm still having trouble controlling my chakra, but i'm getting into it fast!'' he would say while fusing the chakra in his hand with the air around him, trying to make a spark of fire and ignite the fire to become a fire bulb. His hand was in front of him, but this was useless, maybe Sachiko could help him find an easier way of getting the manipulations.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:24 pm
"Ok! You're doing a great job!" Sachiko chirped happily, getting out of the pose and putting on a thoughtful expression as she scanned her friend's body as he attempted to manipulate his chakra. Ah, I see what's wrong, the young girl thought to herself before saying quite bluntly:

"You're chakra control sucks."

Noticing her mistake, she quickly attempted to ammend her mistake, "But don't worry, Chisiki, you can train that by doing chakra control exercises with me if you like! Ant then afterwards I'll show you how to manipulate your elemental affinity!" the young girl said kindly, grinning apologetically.

"Plus, you need to calm down and concentrate on the flow of your chakra throughout your chakra network, and feel a slight burning sensation in the pit of your chest, and then attempt to move it toward the part of your body you wish to spew flames or heat up," the girl added hurriedly.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:34 pm
''Ok, I see'' he would say sadly, but the cheering up again and then try to control his chakra and and feel the burning youth of fire inside his cheat, taking few breaths, slowly in through the mouth and the slowly out of the nose, making a circle of wind circle around his his chest, giving oxygen to his fire and concentrate upon his chakra. His chakra distribution was not clear, and he had to clear his path of chakra, stop thinking of about the fire, but starting the concentration about his chakra, just let it flow in, and out, building it inside his chest and release it to his hand, but he just kept pumping it inside his chest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum