Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The Active Hokage' workload.[P] Empty The Active Hokage' workload.[P]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 am
Echo sighs a content smile gracing his young features as he turns his head towards the sun covered village, through his labors and months of sleepless nights the village is back to full strength and it's borders safe from invaders.

Echo's smile comes from being able to ignore his ANBU uniform now free to not be the Captain Kitsune and free to be himself and let his guard down without fear of having his head split open, the freedom of knowing he won't have to end someones life.

He leaned back in the chair glancing at the final piece of paperwork he has to do, a Grin forming on his face as he leans forward his left hand pulling a pen from the jar on the desk signing his name as 'Interim-Hokage' and ANBU Captain and then filing it in the outbox leaning back once more and kicking his feet up.

"Life is good~" he says a content smile on his face as he shuts his eyes to relax.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

The Active Hokage' workload.[P] Empty Re: The Active Hokage' workload.[P]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 am
It has been some time since Viper has checked in with his dear little brother, in fact last time he was in Konohagakure no Sato was when he departed to go to the Bijuu Training Island, so many things happening since then, the thieving of the entire island, the mastering of the six tails, the end of Akatsuki, and the end of a traitor, it is time to check in, the ceiling above Echo begins to swirl, his position easily ably to note the swirls but all presence is non existent, is takes only but a second the true for of Viper Kamu Uchiha forming within the swirls to stand upon the ceiling, his Hokage battle suit garbing him like it was when he left, his smirk is wide, the smell of blood and rotten flesh fill the room, Viper's personalities starting to merge slightly, "Oh Echo, I'm hoooooooooooome~" he says with a slight giggle towards his brother, "Did you miss meeeee?" his form looks insane but not so much so as during their spar, the good kind of insane, the look that he just did something really fucked up and he is happy about it, Saiken at this time just sighs, Viper being too crazy for words at this point, he is just along for the ride on the express train to coo coo ville.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 am
Echo's face scrunches up at the smell that he hoped to never have to deal with again, just like that the flashes of the mangled corpses and the raped bodies of the people he couldn't protect haunt him under his closed eyes, he glares at the swirl his muscles tightening and his form blurring to prepare to attack or dodge.

He wasn't expecting the form of his brother..and that grin Echo sighs slumping forward now his good mood broken and his stress and guilt induced migraine returning at the sight of his brother once more...who's snapped...AGAIN..... "Viper..." he says his smile much too kind with an under laying of Killer intent to be real no doubt the warning bells of being close to unleashing Echo's pranking hell is close to the Hokage. "I missed you...." he says his left eye twitching.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 am
Viper softly kicks off the ceiling, his form falls as he recovers in mid air to land with a slight crouch upon the wooden floor, his tabi making a slight tap upon the ground, he spreads his arm as if to say, "tadaah!" his form returns more sane then it was but more care free, his time away removed his stress as well, Viper walks towards the desk with a slight strut and kicks off with his right foot only to land upon the desk sitting on the edge facing Echo, his upper body turned towards him, "So, how has good ole' Konohagakure no Sato been since I was gone?" His Sharingan eyes look upwards almost rolling back in his head as his attention shifts, the six tails mumbling about how he is stuck in an insane host,"Ey, ey, ey, shut up!" Viper says out loud almost forgetting where he is, he looks back down to Echo, "Oh, not you the ugly slug thing!" His grin is big, he laughs a bit, "You wanna go get some dango?~"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:10 am
Echo pauses his eyebrow quirking "....Go take a shower..." he deadpans "Then sure, why do you reek of death??" he sighs shaking his head standing from his brothers seat ignoring the question of how the village is for the moment, it's standing and nobody has died since he left...Not a soul, that speaks leagues in Echo's head about his accomplishments as ANBU Captain.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:18 am
"Hehe, fiiiiiiiine~" he says with a grin, one similar to Echo's own, Viper's form swirls as he vanishes only going a short distance to the Hokage private bathroom, he peeks his head through the door as he opens it, "Ok, now I see why you love this thing, it is awesome!" he shuts the door and starts taking his shower, he exits a few moments later in a fresh change of clothes, his old Uchiha clan uniform now garbing him, the pitch black tee shirt with the clan symbol upon the back that consists of a red and white hand fan, tan shorts, but no shoes, his battle suit he sends off to be cleaned, he stretches and walks out of the bathroom, his arms above his head, "Boy do I got alot of things to tell you!" He smirks, he flops down upon Echo's favorite couch looking towards him, "I found a mole in Konohagakure no Sato, Takisho the one that killed that rainey guy? Yeah he was doing surgery on a missing ninja what a coo coo bird! So I took care of it, sorry by the way about having you do all this stuff, i'm gonna start being alot more active on the front lines" he sits up straight and lays in to the couch, "That isn't even the half of it, you gotta see the prizes I got!"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:22 am
Echo blinks at his brother's attitude blinking repeatedly with a surprised expression, repeatedly he opens his mouth to speak but quickly closes it his right hand coming up to scratch the back of his head in confusion which he shakes off seeing his brother take 'his spot' with a slight frown and a crossing of his arms as he seats back down in the Hokage's chair his eyebrow quirking "Prizes..?" he questions leaning over his brother's desk.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:28 am
Viper sits forward and pushes off slightly landing upon his feet, "Here, I'll show ya!" he walks over to his brother and places his right palm upon his brothers left shoulder, both of their forms swirl, they transcend this world and enter another, the area is different, much different, a lush forest complete with it's own animals, their current location upon the captured bijuu island turtle, Viper sits upon the ground after bringing his brother here, the rapid uses of Space-Time Migration getting to him a bit, he takes a few calming breaths as he rolls his neck, he looks around towards the north end of the turtle, "Remember the Island I went to train on for the six tailed slug? This is it, the entire thing is a turtle!" He says with his grin wide, "This is only the first of my prizes also!"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 am
Echo blinks at the contact and realizes the Technique he used to appear as his own which means- Echo's thoughts are cut off as his hunch is proven correct hearing his explanation slightly peeved his brother found a way to copy his technique but is distracted by the giant turtle a grin spreading across his face "..I shall name him Clark!" he states with an expression similar to ':3' his arms extending to his sides in a grand way.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:41 am
Viper lays back on the ground, his being laying against the crisp grass, "Clark is perfect!" he sighs and looks up at his artificial sky, "Boy it took a lot to get this mother hummer in this world" he sits up and gets to his feet, he starts walking and talks to his brother whom he passes while he heads to the bijuu temple, "I wanna show you the first place I went!" it does not take them long, they eventually reach a waterfall, Viper motions for Echo to follow him as he walks through the waterfall, his clothes getting wet from the water but with a casual use of Katon chakra his clothes evaporate the water instantly drying, the inner chamber being their location, the intricate carvings of the bijuu and their history decorate the walls but have decayed with time, he gets to the end of the chamber, a beast statue with the hidden level in front of him, "In side here is where I trained, but it's hard to get out so I'm not opening it, but check this out isn't it epic?!" Saiken groans within Viper's head, "You know your ruining this sacred place by keeping it to yourself and just allowing tourists to visit right?" Saiken says in annoyance, "Hey!" Viper responds talking out loud, "This will make it so no one else gets crazy demon powers and kills the world, is that what you want?!" he looks towards Echo and grins, "So what do you think?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum