Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Greetings Hokage Empty Greetings Hokage

Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:29 pm
It was late in the day. The sun was beginning to set. Takeo hadn't really been paying that much attention however. Takeo was left handed. It wasn't something he drew attention to really. It hadn't even been relevant, until now. The issue Takeo had was that his left arm was still non-functioning. The damage sustained during his battle with the now dormant beast still remained. So now Takeo found himself concentrating moreso than he normally would have to. Writing with one's non-dominant hand was difficult to say the least. It was also a source of much frustration.

Fuck this. The man cursed to himself for the tenth time. Another piece of paper was crushed in his hand and thrown aside. Alright, let's try this again. The white haired man took in a deep breath to soothe himself. A few seconds passed. Then Takeo began to write once more.

Hello Hokage,

It has been awhile. I have recently learned of your response to my letter. You're old enough for me not to chastise you for being reckless. You're free to do whatever you want of course. I can however chastise you for being sloppy. I won't say it outright how I know of your actions. Be more careful in the future. The other villages will no doubt be more prepared if you make this a habit.

Enough business talk though. My encounter with the beast from before went as well as expected. I've lost function in most of my body, my combat abilities are non-existent now. The damage will take time to repair itself, if it does at all. I'm not entirely sure what to do anymore. I can't just end life as a shinobi, my mind wouldn't be able to deal with the boredom of a normal life.

Which is why I joined the Hoshigakure shinobi forces. I passed the Genin exam, they teach the exact same thing as back in Tengakure. I've met some interesting people here. Maybe going through the ranks will give me a chance to get back to full strength without straining myself. If not then it will occupy my time enough to not grow bored.

I look forward to hearing more of your exploits. Try not to get yourself killed before you head North.

Have fun,

Takeo Tadashi.

P.S Tell mother I'll visit her soon.

The letter would be sent the next day. It would find its way to Konohagakure swiftly, arriving at the chambers of the Hokage within a few hours.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Greetings Hokage Empty Re: Greetings Hokage

Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:10 pm
As it turned out, Xyxer happened to be the temporary Hokage as this was received. How convenient. Upon receiving the letter, the administration of Konoha promptly checked for any explosives as you could never be too careful, especially with all of the midget bodybuilders running around. Once that process was thoroughly done, the letter was put on the tray for Xyxer, which he happened to receieve, and then proceeded to read.

Someway, somehow, people had escaped from Konoha's invasion shortly after its initiation.. No. That couldn't be true, it was probably someone watching from a far off land or a communication seal.. Not a victim directly escaping from the onslaught, as that truly would be sloppy. Takeo then spoke about how he had now became a cripple, which amused Xyxer more than he could say. Takeo's combat abilities had always been non-existent, so he was unsure as to why this was considered news by the man.

Yet Takeo always had a way to surprise people, despite how accustomed to him they were. He'd joined Hoshigakure, the village reigned over by Denkiteki. The traitor from Kirigakure. Why was Takeo in that cursed village? Although, he supposed, that'd only serve as a fun benchmark. Yeah, perhaps Xyxer should pay a little visit to his brother in Hoshigakure, that'd certainly be a surprise. Folding the letter away, he'd put it back into his pocket for safe keeping before going about writing a letter for Kirigakure to inform his mother of the potential visit, although Takeo wasn't well known for retaining promises.

[Taking that letter yo

Topic closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum