Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Letter to the Hokage Empty Letter to the Hokage

Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:28 pm
Dear Hokage,

I am unaware if you know that YukiGakure has come under my control recently, and i am trying to reform the way in which it works. As such i was hoping to have a nice meeting with you, so i can get a little help on what it means to be a leader, and explore your village a little i have spent much of my time in this dreadfully cold place. Perhaps you can show me some of your Villages ninja, maybe some of your genin and some chunin in a spar for entertainment of course no bloodshed. I hope our villages to become friends, despite the fact that you did once take over my village. I will leave upon you authorizing me to do so.

------------------------Yukigakure Leader,

-----------------------------------------Demetri Kori

The above letter was sealed with the official seal of Yukigakure and sent out, a few hours later the letter would arrive at the kages office. All and all Demetri would wait and hope only for a good reply, as a bad one might send him into a spiraling despair for a few moments.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Letter to the Hokage Empty Re: Letter to the Hokage

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:33 pm
Navi woke up from a quick nap to find the envelope on his desk. It had been some time since looking at political affairs. Strange to see that there were other villages growing and developing lately. Maybe he had gone without paying attention for too long. 

Demetri Kori, 

At present the nation of Konohagakure no Sato is at a stable state. While we applaud your willingness to create peaceful civilization, it is unfitting to expend the resources to forge an alliance with such a small village. Perhaps we can become friends in the future as you grow in prestige and prominence. 

-Navi

No need to entangle himself in these affairs just yet. With a yawn he sent off a reply, still slightly groggy from the recent nap.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Letter to the Hokage Empty Re: Letter to the Hokage

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:46 pm
The Hokages message was received and read seemed as if they were not ready to have a part to do with this small of a village. 'Oh well we can only see what the future brings.' Demetri thought as he wrote one last letter to the Hokage one that could hopefully build a future on later.

Dear Navi,
I understand what you mean as we are a very small village, with limited resources as well, and i appreciate that you decided to write me back. And i do hope that we can be firends when the village gets stronger, But the alliance i was wishing to speak to you about was one that i will state for myself, you are of course entitled to do what you deem necessary, As the First Village leader of Yukigakure i give my word that i will not attack you, i hope you decide the same.

-Demetri Kori

The letter would be sent and would be the last time that navi would try to be contacted until later in the future.

[EXIT and if navi doesnt need anything else then Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum