Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The Active Hokage' workload.[P] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Active Hokage' workload.[P]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:47 am
"I think you should listen to the demon in your head more often" he says having followed his brother and rushed past the waterfall getting a...bad feeling about it before he heard his brothers proclamation and replied with a shrug and a grin
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

The Active Hokage' workload.[P] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Active Hokage' workload.[P]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:58 am
"Meh!" is the sound he makes obviously not getting the reaction he wanted, "Fine, I'll show you something really awesome!" He runs at his brother and grabs his arm once more, they are off, they appear in a pitch black area, it is here three existences aside from their own is kept, the 5-tails Hydra that they fought oh so long ago, a slutty dressed female, and the 9-tailed beast, all stuck in a genjutsu trance while in the realm, "Once I finished training, I went and got these!" He says as his grin widens further.

[5000/5000 words of bijuu interaction, Saiken is fully mastered

Started off at 3,930, added 1,130 from posts in this topic including this one for a total of 5,060 ]

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:05 am
[Link to proof before Approval can be made.*Trollface*]

Echo blinks and takes in the forms of the captives his eyes staying on the womans a bit before he nods in his approval and turns towards the Hydra "...I remember that!" he states the grin on his face widening in remembrance of their battle with the Hydra.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:09 am
[ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10393-bringing-rokubi-to-its-knees-p#84957
3,670 interaction.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10538-the-bloody-volcanosiege-on-the-volcano-village
3,670-3,930.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10587p10-the-active-hokage-workloadp#85760
Last 1,130 >________>

I should Eat your head >___>]

Viper smirks a bit, "That is pretty much it aside from the two people I killed, but that will be a suprise for another time!" He pats his brothers back and with that they are off, now back in the Hokage office, Viper yawns, he blinks a bit, "I need a nap.." he walks to his bedroom and shuts the door leaving his brother to process all the events Viper just showed him, Viper falls asleep in his bed after closing the door.

[Exit]

Last edited by Viper Uchiha on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 am
[Approved~<3]

Echo waves at his brother's back and follows suit going to his own room for some preparations...things are going to get interesting soon.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum