Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,) - Page 4 Empty Re: meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,)

Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:18 pm
Yen noted the arms vanishing in a instant and with a momentary thought he he heard the woman speak and in a guess he took it the woman was done training the arms? Well they were coordinated and we'll in use. Yet for having them out and under control he couldn't shake the guess that in light of that it was as if the arms were semi conscious and further under her control that if it was anything else he would've let it go. Yet yen questioned her with a cheerful response and further curiousity.

"You worry over getting a little food kiranomo? Alas shadow queen you should know by now that on offering its less of a responsibility but a honor to treat those who learn my secrets and further understand them. For as I said I'm transparent to throes who seek knowledge and are true. However to throes who misuse knowledge... Well that's another tale. But thus far the only one who is close enough in the village thus far to understand or even remotely know of my dampering in the arts is you so far. Not many have a reserve to even cough at. But further as I noted with the hands, many don't have many more to utilize such a control scheme.... In fact now that I think about it. It might cost me a bit well yes quiet a bit frankly. But now that I think of it. How would you like to fare how your technique may go in a combative sense? Ah death? Well there will be in a sense. But not how you could guess. I would request that you keep your eyes activated though. I would rather you be able to confirm something while I take this into account. I might've done more since the last time I used this. But it shall be both a learning service and informative. As long as you remain loyal to this village and don't betray it. I could grant you a great chance to perfect that technique of yours. Just be warned it doesn't come cheap. For you. And costs me a lot more then you can believe however I show interest in that technique you have there. And would like to test it's capabilities. After that we shall eat at of course my own home a well cooked meal assists anyone especially after a difficult training session."

Yen stated closing his left eye hence shutting off the sharingan and placing his eye patch over it in mental evaluation he calculated with certainty that it would take most of his reserves and leave him with barely any to start with and further limit him severely. However it was a risk worth taking " half hour perhaps I could maintain it. I need more reserves in order to utilize it fully." Yen murmered under his breath.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,) - Page 4 Empty Re: meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,)

Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:30 am
She nodded, mostly out of respect as the boy commented on the situation she'd explained involving the Nara clan. he misunderstood, but in truth she'd failed to explain the entire situation, and as such she simply let it slide. She considered for a moment deactivating the power of the eyes she'd taken so long ago within the frozen tundra of Yuki, but decided against, which ended up being for the better. Shortly after her resolve the boy asked that she keep them active a bit longer. Paranoia had brought her to the decision, as usual, but it seemed to have worked for the best.

"I'm definitely down for a bit of a meal, but Maybe we should both rest a little before we continue training?" She'd heard the muttering under Yen's breath, her power of perception honed like a blade to perfect edge. She'd been thinking the same thing. In truth she wasn't near the point when her energy was exhaused, on the contrary her chakra pool was sufficient to push well past using a single S ranked jutsu, but she worried that the boy before her was pushing himself to a great limit to keep up with her. His comments seemed off, she thought, as she went over his words once more. It sounded almost as if he assumed himself the teacher. The thought was laughable and almost insulting to the girl's ego, but as always she wouldn't show it. She knew the terrors of being boastful, especially within a village that was not truely her home.

"Well. I have no intention of doing anything against the village hidden in the leaf. Unless some great tragedy strikes or i'm randomly told to leave for no apparent reason I can see myself considering this place home base for many years. Thankfully it doesn't seem that such a tragedy will arise."

(7912 mind if we end this topic and start a new one at wherever you want to take me? it'll let us get our ap back and i'd like to put this jutsu officially on my stat sheet =3 ))
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:09 am
(Lol Deal I want full so so I can allow kira to train within pande and further understand why yen will show her the technique aka IC tactical insight.)

"Rest? Hm well you make perfect sense after all the case that allows this is because I'm not even sure if I'll hold it this long without pulling drastic measures. The only reason why I show this to you after our meal would be simply because of a few things. You understand the art to support and protect. At the gate you were willing despite the severity of the case to prevent harm be falling our shinobi. The secrets we hold. And lives we know. My second reason co- exists with the first. So far you are no threat. It only further proves as much with your control and willingness to make a change in our home. Perhaps with the wandering eyes and our anbu their minds shall change on threats as long as they remain in view. Transparency is the key. And third is I feel as if with work we shall make an impressive team. I don't care about past actions or who you killed or not have killed if ever kiranomo. But I care for your actions from this point on as an ally as does the village. It only helps your case and light in the world as long as you remain close and stay true. So my final question is . Do you like you meat mild or spicy? Aburame we know our spices as I grow my own in my own home. Taking note the fine feel of a full stomach and further fresh food should do better home grown. I'm certain that I needed home now to check on the little ones. Their initiation was a few days ago so they might be very cranky. But it's without further delay if we take haste I might add a special treat in for you."

Yen finished with a chuckle and lead the way home free. Yep exuasted but all the better pleased.

(Exit)

Wc: 317

Twc:8,472

3,250/3,250 for body and soul

750/750 for chakra scalpel

+44 ap for 4,400 words

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:52 pm
She listened to his explanation, taking note of his comment about anbu. She'd met one of the anbu black ops in her time within Konoha, having seen her at two separate points. It still worried her how easily she'd given information to the girl. It was like she felt a need to explain in depth her soul to this masked woman, even at the cost of giving important information to Konoha. Something about the situation was strange, but she chose to simply ignore it.

Yen lead her off through the forrest, a now bright ray of sunlight lighting their way towards the village once more. She was excited for food, and interested about what this boy had in his pocket. Generally those who proved to hold no significant strength spoke in a different manner then this, and she expected this truth to reveal someting exciting very soon.

(exit, claiming 8059 which is Danse macabre trained with 25% wc plus 2059 towards mastery )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:57 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum