Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 42%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,) - Page 2 Empty Re: meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,)

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:22 am
Yen would smile with pleasenty as the lady showed the sharingan and a gleam of yellow being that of a sight of curiousity came to yen as he thought to himself as he glanced with a moment of clarity.she has them too... yen thought as the familiar cry came up once more and yen at his request noted the staying power of the aura as clear as it was her weapon was truely sharp yet yen barely felt it as it had made its journey with kira full in swing (aura reduces damage Yen receives from knives sharpness by 95) and he chuckled as what kira would perhaps notice the difference as now this wasn't a typical aura. As for the full force of the weapon and damage it'll do would be damn near minimal if in yens case not even note worthy as it would land and basically bounce off his skin no breakage. now for the talons as they alone didn't come to his attention the woman would notice the aura would in fact break as yen would whince as the talons cut his skin and. Thus
Him going down due to her control. very interesting the weapon laughably reduced but whatever she did next was surely and most definitely able to reduce the barrier asunder yen thought as he now noted the shadowy claws behind the girl and smiled.

"And there is its weakness. To tap a yin based or raw non influenced by the elements chakra would effectively reduce the thing down to base power. But to awnser your question what do you know of yin and yang release? For starters as much as your handsigns could copy you are lacking the connection. For every side of the coin there is a counterside. Being that shadow release is pure yin based this is in your grasp of learning. But it's no offense, but a defense. You seperate and utilize your yin release chakra to flux and flow in your body and improve the parameters of your body. As yang chakra affects and protects your body in a shell able to ward off by a margin the damage you recive. Your reserves as I noted are definitely at that point, your chakra is as well. But your connection is too much yin. Not enough yang."

Yen stated in a matter of fact way as he checked his shoulder and nodded. "Very strong but balence and flow it. Don't over do yourself. Your chakra is you. I believe that which you often call a weapon does more then harm?. Then your chakra is one in the same. Relax and take it slow kiranomo." Yen said as he sat back up in seated position and smiled. The aura was gone for now but his boost remained as high as he merely sat there and now with his left eye open studied the girls chakra to see the results of his words.
" I would suggest not utilize any elemental affinity to this. Dig deep for the connection and sort out the two sides, balence them and fuse them with your body. Like the path you chose you must find mercy as well to receive mercy. That alone could make this a lesson not of a new technique but also finding your middle ground."

Wc:557

1,080/1,160 actions

-25 for body and soul

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,) - Page 2 Empty Re: meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,)

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:09 pm
The boy before her talked alot, trying to give the girl some fundamental insight into the technique he'd shown her, but his understanding of the situation was a bit off. While it was true that she was too used to calling upon the strength of her yin release in order to use the nara ability of shadow manipulation, she knew that wasn't quite the flaw in the situation. "You misunderstand. These eyes.... They have a powerful strength. By simply studying your movement I can copy not just the hand seals but the way in which you flow chakra precisely. Were you to have the sensory capability to study my form you'd see that my execution of this technique was in fact perfect but something gets caught just before the casting, stopping me from succeeding in actually using the technique. "

If he were to use the power of his own eye to study deeply into her chakra network, he'd find this to be true. The flow of chakra through her body was precisely how he'd performed it, gaining a perfect mix of yin and yang without drawing any elemental nature. Still, the chakra stopped just before the casting of his jutsu, failing to push the effects from her body and create the aura that he had. It was almost as if the chakra itself was stretched too thin, gaining the potency needed to craft the technique but not finding itself wide enough to facilitate the technique. In short she failed to meet the stamina requirements, even with her chakra pool far above what would generally be needed.

THe soft hum of viola was met with a gentle pulsing of violins, the two seeming to dance about the air in tandem with one another, the notes shifting about an unseen score as she continued to work on her techniques. With the strange yin yang release that she'd attempted to copy now out of her mind the soft sound of music became present. She turned her gaze left and right in confusion, but found no source. "Do.... Do you hear that?" She drew the weapon back, the ringing of chain now evident where before there was nothing. Once it was safely in her hands again she set each of the twin daggers of disdain into small openings between the plates of her armor and the chain, the edges separated by her skin by powerful armor. The shadow tendrils receeded quickly, returning to sit just behind her head, and without realizing it she'd caused them to shift slowly, the thin sharp knife like tendrils stretching out significantly to form rounded edges about six inches wide.

(3842)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:14 pm
Yen studied her carefully as she attempted it again and there he noted it at the point. Indeed she did copy it exact replica in fact that was the problem.her work of the jutsu was merely mimicry of his work and at his exact level sheer volume of the chakra she possesses is far lower then my own Natural level. It must be her own level at her own pace. Not my pace and level. Her eyes can indeed copy as all sharingan can but that's the difference. Copying is not the same as personalizing and utilising the technique. This is her soul and body in a usion. Able to weild and temper her body at a thought and consistently holding such focus. Nara based techniques hold as such enable the yin part to be fufilled. For yang it's on her own chakra and reserves that is based on it. This will be easier then I thought to teach. But after this I wonder

Yen thought as he noted the change in her dark claws and smiled as they became more apparent and perhaps lethal. " I shall tell you what you are lacking to do this in a moment but I do not hear a sound despite my grand hearing. I can say your claws are becoming as I can say. Enticing to dance with. I wonder if there is a further connection to what you are hearing to the claws? They seem more apart of you then you realize despite chakra. And I think you will find what you are missing from the technique I'm showing you by not myself. But within you." Yen pointed at kiras chest as he smiled kindly and revealed his own sharingan eye to her by lifting the left eye patch. Yet he studied her chakra and saw it there too. it is resonating of herself. And indeed showing more perhaps of her own side. But this yin chakra I wonder what she can do once she gets both this and her technique down? Truely s sight to see. The doors for herself shall be opened to see what she can truely do. She just needs a push.

Yen thought as he outstretched his right hand to her and spoke. " the aura is down yes but with control and precision strike once more a small gash on my arm and hand if you may so kindly and I'll rather keep my arm unless you have a way to replenish blood loss and a fresh arm of sorts. I'm no senju. So remember I'm allowing you to test and I'll keep a eye on this. But I'm confident that you can learn my techniques after you notice the one thing that's plain as day with this technique you are using"

Yen stated with a smile as he chuckled at the idea of being a senju they indeed were powerful and his thoughts drifted back to akki senju now the potential she holds and what he's willing to give and do to help her grow to the powerful kinochi she can be.

Wc:521

1,040/1,160

-25 for body and soul

-15 for sharingan
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:56 pm
A third time she'd flow through the effects that she'd seen the boy do, copying the hand seals perfectly and molding her chakra. She focused her sensory inward, studying the way in which her chakra flowed to find the problem. The last time this had happened, when she was teaching the young genin Orokana, She'd found out later that the reason behind her failure to perform what she saw was as simple as the jutsu she saw being of a specialization that she didn't understand, but this felt different. It felt as if she had the ability to perofmr the technique understanding wise, but in the performance she lacked a neccisary element. Understanding hit her in an instant. "Ah. It seems I dont hold a large enough pool of chakra. I can see through the sensory power of these borrowed eyes that while I hold more then enough potency the chakra pool i've summoned won't get up to the level of density as yours. " IT made sense, she supposed.

As the two studied, Yen suggesting that she once more attack the boy, The tendrils of shadows shifted once more. It would look almost terrifying to those who could see. From the rounded edge short thin tendrils seemed to reach out like a claw fighting its way from within a tar trap, it's body completely consumed as it gave a last attempt to survive. The shape was clearly human in nature, finger like tendrils stretching to almost rip out of the void at several points. As this continued the sound of music grew once more, now clearly noticable to any in the area. A deep rumble of chello joined the score that all could hear but none could see, the tone warm and inviting one moment, and shrill and minor the second.

"Strange... It sounds like someone is playing music..." Doing as he asked she'd unshieth one of the daggers, releasing it at the same speed and strength as before. The weapon was aimed this time at the outside of his arm, just close enough that the blade would cut into his skin and draw a clean fresh line of beautiful red if it actually cut, though given the situation she expected her weapon of sorrow to simply glance off a second time. "In the even it comes to it I can heal wounds and recreate limbs. My medical specialty knows very few limits. "

(4245)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:13 pm
Yen felt the claw of hands rip into his skin once more and chuckled. "Hm very potent as it stands your power in chakra this must be based on as it's constructive use was indeed made from your force of will. I can also now hear that sound you speak of. Seems you are at a point where even you are tapping beyond a certain barrier. often not reached by few, and further understood by even less. This is tranquil compared to..... Well it's very tranquil. But I take a great liking to your artful technique I'm curious to see that as it becomes more apparent you can make it more so the basic applications to an terrifying offense. Almost graceful to be exact. And hence I'm loving it."

Yen stated examining the cut and nodding as he reflected on what the lady said. "Your reserves are not that close. To match the requirements. Hm I thought it was as easy as day. Perhaps because I hold an abnormal ammount of chakra to some. But on that note it seems as if now that causes a problem. sheer volume is different from the mere power to manipulate a base element. However don't show disheart to the ability to not utilize the technique. I'm certain you have a way to now see what is possible and not possible in the art. And can perhaps in future time take to learning more on it. Enough to note that even your shadow manipulation can go beyond and above what is deemed even possible. It's truely fascinating the power you have at hand is indeed one that cannot be disputed. Yet I noticed something. You are confused. This is you who you are. An part of you you must grow to accept. I too took a long time to accept the similar song. It wasn't easy and it took me to examine and stand before myself and my morals and face judgement. To accept and be true to myself. That is why I made this technique and why I dig into the misty unknown of yin/yang. It's deeper and more vast then even many of us know. I'm curious though. If I could learn the yin from the shadow release. Perhaps we can disign a way to merge the two techniques."

Yen stated as he looked into the lady's eyes and smiled.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:56 am
"naturally. I am the most proficient member of the clan in the art of shadow manipulation. Unfortunately there aren't many of us to compare skill however. We've managed a hand ful of clansmen and the council left.... Those i've seen have skill but I fear not enough to survive outside of the vacuum that is this village.." She paused, thinking of the boy she'd sent out into the world. Tasuya, who bore the same seal of terror she'd experienced at the hands of Youka was now outside of the safety of konoha. She trusted in his skill to an extent, but daily wondered if there was a chance that she'd allowed the boy to simply go off to his death. If he met a power at the strength she'd tussled with the answer would be yes, and same if he decided to head out to meet youka, whether to assist in his terror or gain retribution. Over all the chances that he survive, according to her calculations were quite low.

"OH good. So it's not just me." She still hadn't noticed the strange shift in the shadow, mostly due to them being out of her field of vision. As they spoke the strange finger like protrusions continued their task of ripping outward from within the smooth rounded shadow, like a demon begging to be set free. The look would be horrific, and rather strange. "Correct. It seems that while I have the ability to understand what's..." She paused mid sentence as pain shot down her spine. It felt like nails were digging into her back, cutting through the armor or bypassing it all together in order to rip at her skin. She held back a wince, hiding the discomfort to the best of her ability, and only then did the shift happen. "What the......"

~Amber. Something strange is happening with my shadows. Theres an odd music that I can't find the origional existence of and now incredible pain is pulsing through my back. Do you have knowledge of soemthing like this?~ Amber called out silently into Amber's mind using their connection. The answer came in an intrigued smile she could feel without the need to see.

~That depends. Are your shadow tendrils shifting in any strange way? It sounds like you've unlocked the power of my most powerful technique. Kira. Allow the power of your shadow manipulation to do its work, enter the first movement, the Danse Macabre.~ The name sounded strange, Kira's lips mouthing it slowly in an attempt to understand exactly what the demon of chance had meant.

(4675)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:22 am
Yen silently watched as now even he noted the full shadow even took a stab at kira which even with his costly techniques seemed a bit big to himself. Well not like pandemonium but not far off.sadly nothing can compare to the cost I pay but the rewards to that.. not even this. But it's sentient. Unusual but understandable.... I wonder if I did grant the body and soul to her what would happen... That would be intriguing but now let's see. If it's sentient then this is another force... It might be another force from one of her items. As this isn't natural that leaves out all but the cloak. Armor or...

Yens thought trailed off as he studied the girls before him as it was a guess but her words of an unfamiliar word. "Weapon... Kira how far did you go in the art? Its amazing and alive but this is even beyond usual yin release, its almost as if it's you... Fascinating!" Yen exclaimed with a smile. It was a long while since he has been mildly impressed yet alone even challenged to his limits. Now he stared at it as the song was incredible but also the means of the art alone.

"You truely stand out kira if only I could show a way to further see how far you can go. Power beyond the usual. What is it you seek as well. The dance hardly has stopped as the world in the mad song can dance to this. It's been long since I have seen a trigger that excited me to see another's Disire thus far."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:50 pm
Once more she felt a ripping sensation in her back as the finger tips lashed out, trying to beak from their hidden position within the shadow sewing jutsu and fully become a part of this world. She tried her best to supress the pain, Yen's words coming in broken to her ears as she fought to stave off the pain burning bright across her skin. Turning her head she could see through the opaque cloak that her armor wasn't damaged at all, which perplexed her. Was the effect of this shadow appirition causing internal damage as the chakra molded to continue the technique fought for control over her jutsu? She wasn't sure. Apparently the strange boy with the straw hat however was getting quite the show. "I'm not.... This isn't my fault. That is to say I Haven't caused this odd shift in my shadow manipulation. "

Through labored breath she struggled to keep concentration on the world around her, activating her mental link to the demon of chance one more. ~What do you mean. I can't control this odd power Amber. Help me understand what is going on~

~Kira. Stay calm. ~ From within the fae the blue haired construct closed her eyes, searching through Kira's thoughts to understand what the problem was. It seemed impossible to concieve, that this girl even in the body meant to be held by herself could have unlocked the terrifying effects of the Danse macabre, and yet before her were too many instances of proof. She could feel the power of the nara blood burning red hot in kira's body, feel the shadow cry out as something threatened to rip itself from her form. THis was in fact her ultimate technique. ~What you are experiencing is the effects of years of my practice imprinted in your blood. This is the true mastery of the nara blood's shadow manipulation. It is called the Danse Macabre. You should be feeling fingertips threatening to rip through the cloak of shadows, Is this correct?~

~Yes, and it feels like something is tearing at my back, ripping the flesh from bone. How do I fix this Amber. How do I make it stop.~ The music began to take shape fully, what was once a small ensemble singing sweetly into the air about the girl. The sound was completely unique, line no piece performed in any of the lands in this world. Heavy harmonic tones mixed beautifuly with minor dissonance as the piece continued, sending a chill down Kira's spine that rivaled the pain of her chakra lashing out at her.

"I'm glad... Yo.. You're enjoying it. Infortunately this isn't my doing. "

(5116)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:40 pm
Yen nodded solemnly as he took note it was unusual but at the same time note worthy as even the song bacame more apparent and perhaps stronger. so it's basically alive a living shadow sentient and basically able to rend her in such pain... How durible is she? Yet with how sharp the shadow is combined with her I could assume it's quiet painful. Not everyday your own blood line ups and stabs you in the back randomly. Buut I perhaps this is a a good thing to come into play. She better be able to stand up after this as she is a shinobi

Yen thought as he continued to watch her struggle and through clearly painful words say it's not her doing and note his rather momentary amusement. " this song did get stronger. So it is the shadow and your chakra connection as well? Very interesting as it holds semi sentient to me but perhaps a deeper connection to you? This is definitely one crazy power. I wonder if you mixed a few things together what will happen. Especially with how this looks it is going to look marvelous. But aside that."  Yen stated as he noted the woman still struggling as the pain was greater then perhaps she could handle like pretty damn bad to handle. "Kiranomo are you able to look up at me or is the pain too great? If so then you must stand you look to be in far greater pain then normal and I worry on your consciousness." Yen stated in a more serious voice as he watched her closely as well as the shadow it was indeed quiet a dangerous trek with it in a semi sentient shadow on the fritz.

Actions points : 940/1,160

-25 body and soul

-15 sharingan
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:13 am
From the edge of two of the tendrils, the two that stemmed from her upper back, the finger tips had become more prominent, pushing fully through the mass of chakra to create two large hands where there had once only been shadow sewing tendrils. the two hands opened and closed their fingers, seeming to test their new strength just as Yen began to speak. In response kira raised her hand, calling chakra to her palm. If this... thing required a fight, which she wasn't truely sure if it did, She would give it to it, however the mass of shadow semed to have other plans. At a speed of one hundred and sixety one of the shadow hands lashed out, leaving two long lines of red across her forarm, exactly where the armor was broken to facilitate one of her two summoning tattoos.

She turned her arm up to the sky, Yen's words barely piercing the mass of convorsation and confusion that was the mind of the hell's angel. Thankfully the answer would be easy. With red eyes filled with resolve she would allow the power of the stone of gelel to do its job. With no further action from her, evident as anyone with chakra sensory could clearly see a lack of chakra molding within her body, the four long cuts caused by the hand of shadow simply closed themselves, her skin healing perfectly to appear like nothing had ever happened. "I... I'll be okay. The pain is incredible but this body holds talents very few could understand. "

~Amber. It's began to lash out at me quite dangerously. I kind of need to figure out how to handle the situation otherwise.... ~ She let the statement stand in the open air of their mental link. The demon of chance knew too well what she was suggesting. The power of her eyes held terrifying ability.

~Alright. draw upon the power of your nara blood. Do not fight it. If you continue to fight it the dance will consider you target...... You have to embrace the movement, allow the music to flow through you and then you'll become one with the greatest strength of the nara clan, and begin the Danse Macabre.~

(5486)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum