Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)  Empty Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:18 am
The desert oaisis of sunagure truely marvled yen as he roamed outside of the living quarters of the contestants. The time spent thus far for yen was studing the village architecture, and adjusting to the climate and eviorment. Not a simple task to overcome, but the duty called for such  an lightning fast adjustment.

Still even after several days in the area yen felt the heat dimming slowly as a tought body easily adjusts to the extreame changes. However, the changes would be seen in due time. On this day yen was merely sitting on a bench observing the passerbys and now in curiousity  the various customs of suna.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)  Empty Re: Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 am
Ashie was perched upon a high roof, working on her endurance to the sun and hot weather. Her outfit was extremely different from that of which she would where in Konoha. Instead of her traditional clothing style she was wearing lighter clothing.

Refer:

Today her long hair was pulled back into pigtails and wore a black sleeveless top that covered her neck, her fore arms covered by the same black fabric gloves in which she cut off the fingers, the feel of fabric always threw off her sense of touch. Around her wrist a golden bracelet with old kanji on the outside engraved on the front. Her outfit was complete with a pair of white shorts, black knee high socks, and white sneakers.

In her left hand she held a green apple, with a bite she earned a crunch and the delightfully juicy treat tingled her taste buds with tartness that was also sweet in a way. She enjoyed Suna now, it was a place of peace for Ashie, the people were quite polite, never once treated the little princess like an outsider. It almost erased Ashie's anger from her uncle's deaths and her father's lament. She studied and trained under her father diligently and her life as a shinobi has become quite interesting. Working for Suna she made her own pay, she didn't have to give a portion of her pay to Suna, but she did spend her money here regardless, buying proper clothes for the weather and food and water to help keep hydrated as she adapted to Suna.

As she munched on her apple she saw a familiar short figure weaving through the crowd to take a rest upon a bench. She stood up on the roof and she smiled at the sight of her fellow shinobi from the Leaf. She hopped onto a lower roof and then again onto the ground where she walked slowly over behind the shinobi and gently tapped his back,

"Hello there stranger mind if I sit beside you?" She jested, he wasn't a stranger but was hoping to surprise her friend and ally.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)  Empty Re: Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:06 am
Yen continued studying the various people. It was lively and busy. Vendorship was like a pass time hobby and yen would not blame that as the cause of the villages aspiring economy. Its leadership had alot of mental praise comming from yen as it was becomming more and more impressive each day.

The familiar voice of Ashie caught yens ear as he smiled as the young lady sat next to him.

"Pleasure is mine ashie, i see you have been quiet busy compared to the last time we met. How has your work gone since your letter hun?"

Yen asked as he took off his straw hat and looked over towards ashie with his single eye smiling. Her attair was defintley an adjustment to the eviorment. However it seems even ashie needed time to work on adaptation.

An great improvement to the girl i saw in the forest, more confident and assured of her actions.

Yen thought as he awaited her response.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:22 am
She saw his smile, she sat down as he asked how her training has been going, she breathed in calm and wanted to admit following in her father's footsteps, but not with rage, just to get stronger.

"I decided to train under my father in the way of Fire. I have learned the Fire element and many jutsu passed down by my ancestors. My father gave me a study, full of scrolls. He has taught me of the rite of passage that I must go through to prove my strength and birthrite to the Uchiha."

She pulled a scroll out, just normal parchment, she unfurled it and within was a plan to build a blade. A small blade, of course one so that a person of her...short stature would be able to wield. Her plans also include plans to possibly infuse the blade, but no notes as to what element it would be.

"It was not easy, even my father was reluctant at first, I still hold much anger on what happened. However, if I am to learn how to lead, I must get stronger and my father is the strongest in my eyes. My brother has recovered as well, however...he is not the same...which...brings me to my next emotional blockade." She spoke very softly when she mentioned her brother, a very sore topic, which has her attention now than the death's of her uncles. She rolled up the small scroll and tucked it back within her pouch.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:08 am
yen nodded as he glanced over the blade plans. it was an interesting plan that if he cared for weapons he would've geeked over, but yen was a man who didnt need an blade to make his point across. still it intrigued him and made him smile slightly.

good ashie you are always staying a step ahead and pressing forward. glad you are working to improve and keep your plans ever shifting.

He thought then yen noted Ashie's softness coming back. Her confidence was faltering. yen placed a hand on her shoulder this time there was no smile but a look of concern in his eye as he looked at her. hopefully making eye contact, and speaking softly and full of concern the aburame began his speech.

"family remains a shinobis strongest weapon ashie. No matter the passage of time, or the paths taken. i can fully see that as long as there is light in this world he will be all right. no.. he will grow into a fine man. when we last talked you wished for peace, and with peace of the self comes control. It is not something a man can fully master without losing your humanity. But if you stay your heart and mind, and place your unwavering faith behind your brother he will react. you must remain full of faith. trust your soul. and press it forward to bear in glory..... because your father has more faith in both you and your brother. it is a fathers duty. to put his never ending faith in his children, just like a leader must place faith in his followers and himself, a lord to their nation. if you would go from one end of the earth back then do not falter."

yen paused as he took a breath and smiled warmly at Ashie before speaking.

"Ashie can you move a mountain? can you sway the seas? can you make the heavens sing? can you stop death's approach? can you make the hearts of nations swoon?  the answer to a normal man is yes, a shinobi yes, a god yes. But the point of this is not based on the feats of a mortal through the divine. it is that if all of this is possible one way or another because if one believes, and puts their faith behind each action. you can do anything. So Ashie do not let doubt take you down know that there is always an way to reach even the most difficult goal. this is what i call true sight. its not about what you immediately see, but about what you believe in ashie. placing your faith in the family and friends around you, grants you not strength of one person, but the strength of many surrounding you. That is why i always teach teamwork. it is more important then the lone warrior. so be a team with your brother, and put your full faith behind him even should he reject it. Because it is better to look beyond then straight at a target. keep that true sight in mind, keep your faith ahead of you."

yen spoke smiling as he placed his straw hat back on his head and kept smiling.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:39 pm
The little Uchiha felt Yen's hand gently pat her shoulder. Her eyes turned to his, attention focused on his words. Her nervousness and anxiety melting away, how silly it seemed she kept forgetting who she was, her birth. She smiled as her friend gave her some helpful insight, to trust her brother instead of worrying. It made sense, maybe that would suit both of them better. She tilts her head to the side to give Yen a big smile a giggle escaping her before her words,

"You haven't changed one bit my friend, How is Konoha? Is everything alright there? I miss the cool breezes that's for sure! Is it too hot for you here? If you want I know a much cooler place, and its beautiful also! You would love it I swear." she sighs dreamily as her mind wanders back to under the water again. Where it was quite nothing but the muffled sounds of the world above and the gentle push and pull of the currents. She chuckled at her own feelings, if she weren't born human she'd definitely be a sea turtle if she could. Finishing her apple she reached over to drop it in the receptacle next to the bench they were seated at.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:03 am
Yen chuckled as he was bombarded. It was defintley good to see ashie smile and take the weight off her shoulders. 

"Home is well, peaceful, it is indeed an adjustment, but nothing i cannot handle.. somethings changed somethings have not, but i am myself and accept my name and fate. But cooler places are nice. It will change much to a normal person, but i can be out here all day till it actually wears me down.. but how has your training gone? Your uncle taught you well and assuringly? Since i last saw you it looks as if you have made an improvement."

Yen smiled as he was curious to how far has ashie improved.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:26 am
Ashie lingers on Yen's question, Uncle Koroshi, she had mixed feelings about him so far. She didn't even knew he existed until Echo told her his story about the three shinobi brothers. Ashie was pretty certain her father sent them here for Samuru's psyche to recover. However now Ashie wasn't sure the real intent. It almost seemed like a fairy tale to Ashie, a small princess grows up secluded until something bad happens and she learns to fight. Back to the question,

"No, I haven't asked my uncle for any training or teachings. However, he's been, amazing to Samuru and I. The people of Suna too, they don't bother about pride. They're not like the nobles of Konoha flashing their honor like a peacock does its feathers." She pauses and then laughs, thinking about her father in a colorful cloak and the wind blowing it so its like a peacock's feathers. She clears her throat as she simmers down,

"I've been practicing my ninjutsu, Fire is extremely dangerous, it can destroy the target and the user in the same breath...literally, its a dangerous tool, and I am very honored to learn from my father." She stands up looking at Yen, he could stand out all day, but that wouldn't be good for his health.

"Come follow me, I know a place where we can cool off, its not good to stay out in the heat all day." She motions for him to follow her.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:13 pm
Yen smiled. He was glad he made a difference yet he still had to not deny that there was no saving himself.. he would while he could protect and ensure that ashie and others can reach their goals. 

Its for the greater good... when the time comes and i reach past the mortal limits... i may go but ill rather make sure i stay back the hands of fate for many years...as many as i can buy.

Yen mentally looked at himself. He had become tired, wizend, from the studying, the experimentation. Yet he needed to make a map. Even if in the end it cost a terrible price.

Yen snapped from his second of wondering to find himself hearing the middle of ashie's statement. He smiled as he was amused with her awnser yet with a simple playful chuckle he gazed at ashie amused.

"Fire is destructive, but so are all elements, tsunamis destroy very homes and islands, earthquakes change and ruin lives and infrastrue. Wind storms and blizzards erode and eradicate life. But where an element may be dangerous there are benifits. Think of how fire can in fact save and destroy. You can warm homes of thousands, prevent serious wounds, take care of diseases, purify toxins, sooth soreness. It is held by many things in general ashie not just offensive. Walls of fire can protect and obscure, a warm body can pemrevent frost. You can control the temperature overall with the right ammount. And most importantly light the way. Where there is destruction there is also safety and healing."

Yen smiled as he placed his hand once more on ashies shoulder. Looking at multie angles yen knew of more then one way a technique and element can be used.  But he followed ashie as she lead him towards the place whence she  she disired. The cool air is refreshing but for a philosipher he takes his best in the light. 

"Where are we ashie"
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:52 pm
She listened to him talk as they walked, she felt him place his hand once more on her shoulder, worriedly she took it into her own smaller hand. She knew Yen was definitely older than her, but maybe the heat was starting to get to him. She had to get him to a cooler place so he could cool down. She blushed slightly, she was holding the hand of someone else now, guiding it, leading it. The whole time he spoke about just how dangerous the other elements were. That may be, but not the way her father showed her, her hand gripped his at this though. The scene replayed in her head, her uncles grave burning, her uncle burning, her home burning! She breathed in slowly remembering how hard it was to breathe then, but not now. She relaxed herself, she wasn't there and she was in control of her own flame, she would never bring that danger unless she had to. She brought them in front of a building, and as he asked where they now were she smirked and put her hand on the glass door.

"Yen, this place doesn't have a name, its a place of peace, fun, and beauty." She pushed open the door, to lead Yen in, and if he got a good look at the entire place, it was wall to wall waterfalls, a indoor lake with a running stream, a spiral ladder to the upper floor. She took one step into the water's edge and dipped her free hand in,

"It's very cool, but not cool enough to put someone into shock, my uncle brought me and my brother to this place, I have brought a...friend...here as well..." She tried to finish her sentence with finesse, but it didn't work too well remembering Sal. She shook it off and brought her hand up in a playful splash at Yen giggling all the while.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum