Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Today at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:25 pm
Yen listened as he gazed at the waterfall of a building. It truely was a place one could feel the peace as if one being in the area was more then enough to cool one off gradually. However it was more or less a sanctuary of the element.  His mind went back to the various places a shinobi could focus their element, every land had one. Each land had phenomenons in the land. The ocean being a natural scource of water was a calling of yens for ages. However, duty waited for no shinobi.

"A water sanctuary... ashie what is wrong? You speak like you lost a freind? What happend princess ashie? Who hurt you?"

Yen sat down as he took off the eyepatch and rested it on his lap. Bare and dark was the hole where once was an eye. Now long since gone and healed to show that sight may not be possible. But he didnt need any eye to complete himself. He learned that quiet some time ago. Showing that he took it in his own hands.

"I guess i took the world by a storm. I learned that it was to grow as a man sought of promise and vow. But my choice never changed, only the table and the hand. Ill still teach you and train you, but with only my own power.... not power borrowed. It had its course and had more then enough use. So burry the past by accepting the future.... accepting ones self. Only then can one truely embrace their true nature. And can they see their fate. I dont need two eyes to see.... i came to terms with it as i placed the eye to rest."

Darkness in one side, light on the other but light was all he needed as he  stared at ashie.

"Why are you sad hun dont be afraid to express your emotions nor ask questions. Dont be afraid to show your emotions bare either. I... after all am your servant and freind, freinds do not hold back fears...

Yen spoke yet deep inside he still kept fears hidden away that he would rather not state.

Freinds also keep the ones they care and love safe... let fates hand stay still... please untill im ready to dive further down the grey path.... 

Yen shook the thought mentally and smiled
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:34 am
Her happy facade faded, he saw right through it, he didn't need a sharingan for that. She watched as he removed his eye patch, her face paled and her emotions came rushing foward as she took shy steps towards her friend. Her arm gently reaching out to touch the side of his face if he allowed where his sharingan no longer was. Just a spot where the eye use to be, empty and hollow. A single tear escaped her eye as she bowed it,

"You're eye...w-why....?" She trembled as her other hand brought itself up to wipe her face from the tears threatening to drip from her visage. She shook her head,

"Friend yes, servant no! I may be heir to Viper, but I am still your fellow shinobi! You are my fellow shinobi, your choices should be your own, not based off of what I say or feel! Leaves don't just fall! They are part of a bigger picture, the tree that we stem from, we are its source of nutrition, in the changing of the seasons we change our colors and when the winter comes we fall, but we teach the newer leaves that come in the spring how to be for the Tree!" she kneels in front of Yen tilting her face up, its one of sad determination, her will burning bright in this moment. A true flame in the dark lighting the way for her friend to see. She withdraws her hand and places it calmly on her lap, this looked familiar, a strong deja vu washed over her as behind Yen she saw the past, they sat like this below a tree not too long ago when her judgement was severely clouded. Her mouth turned into an ironic smirk, she found this position ironic.

"I had a friend, he was so miserable on the path he was taking, surrounded by many friends who loved him, but spiraled into the depths of depression and regret from the past, refusing to face his future. We had a spat...and I haven't seen him since. I failed, I couldn't bring him to move forward on a brighter path, my pride made me so angry as to why he couldn't push forward...and even though I've met one of my uncle's most trusted shinobi that day, I lost sight of Sal, maybe even hurt him." She added sadly. How could she save a village if she couldn't even save one shinobi?
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:36 pm
Yen allowed ashie to touch his face. Her tears nearly made him tear up. Yet he smiled. Her words sounding like his own. 

You defintley learned ashie. True learning..

Yen thought as he knelt by ashie and went silent as he reflected on the words. It always made sense yet he was reserved on his will and way.

" you make me more proud everytime you speak. You have grown  much... still ashie  the way of a shinobi dictates the way in which we live and follow. I will protect you and others with my life, body and soul. Its my duty and my way as the wall. A wall never loses its purpose despite the state it is in..."

Yen gazed into the girls teary eyes as he listenes to her speak venting out sadness and frustration towards the induvidual in question. Yen was sharp as he noted the simularity between his freind salzem and the person the girl spoke of.

"I see... salzem and I met up once more.. he ran off chasing a ghost for a freinds death he never understood. Reacting and simply wonderous, but i took care of things. He had quiet some resentment towards me... many things occured, heck i even let him beat me down... still i healed it up and endured his various assaults. To the point i never truely fought nor defended myself. I just let him vent his emotions, uncontrollable in his  werewolf form. His power exceeding even the strongest shinobi.... still he is better now.  Still my methods of handling his wrayh couldve been better. I was tested to my limits of my body. But i am here now and well."

Yen smiled slightly still ashies sadness was apparent of his eye and what was a sharingan...

" i respect your clan ashie, i respect it, but i also know to be the stronger shinobi, and accept not power from another... but my own power. I show that honor by letting the eye lay to rest... where it will be at peace with its owner, not in the hands for misues and abuse. Where it has seen enough hardship to last its lifetime.. it was buried out of my respect for your clan and my respect as a shinobi.. i could not stand utilizing an eye when its power could be stolen and used by another. Your clan is powerful. But thoes who lose a eye or such must as i learned live with the conciquences of being dishonorable, or live with pride in ones life. I choose the latter, because im yen the transparent, not yen of the darkest secrets."

It was a thought, but he didnt tell everything, he instead told what was relevent and most important.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:28 pm
She got frustrated at the moment Yen revealed allowing him to vent every bit of rage he had on himself. Her fists clenched, her voice low,

"That I cannot justify, allowing someone to beat you blow after blow, for something that wasn't your fault!" She bit her tongue, from the sound of it Yen got some pretty nasty injuries from Sal, and it was all her fault, if she just...knew...knew how to console. Yen wouldn't have gotten hurt...she should've pissed him off that day, should've let Sal push her and take his frustration out on her. Then Yen wouldn't have gotten hurt by him...maybe.

"I should've taken that beating, if I had seen that he was only going to hurt someone else...I would've taken the blow." Her hand went from his cheek to his hand and rub her thumb over his knuckle. Feeling guilty for the pain he had to go through. She bowed her head, her forehead touching the top of his hand.

"Thank you, my friend..." her soft words managed passed her breaths trying to calm herself from the emotions flooding her mind.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:55 pm
Yen smiled. It was a seesaw of the two. One would dance in emotion while the other would counsel the other. Truely an amazing view to another. But it was nessary  and healthy especially to handle things in tiny bursts.

"Ashie, the reason why i took the blunt of the force was not because of pride, but safety, to protect others from his wrath.. there was no telling where or when he would unleash all of it. Especially if it meant that facing brutal injuries was in question. I would not wish harm on others when i could take it. Its why i step forward to protect people. For if i stepped back away. Another would be far worse then i am. Which would be dead. Sacrifice, despite the size of the incident, nor the situation can be in vain... but it makes a diffrence. Take heart that you are staring at me. Not at my grave... or much worse ashie."

Yens voice grew softer as if he was more afraid of another fate then death. Still yens resolve returned in a instant as he  smiled and spoke once more.

"You dont need to thank me from doing my job as your freind. Love and care for what you can and will ashie. This is what makes taking all that pain worth it. Seeing my freinds, allies, and village safe and sound. I would pay any cost to assure safety."

Any cost? It dawned on him that he wasnt fearful of death for his,training has since taken a deeper route. An inward route to the depths of his being. The understanding that what phyisical decays but should fading away be the case it would truely be terrible.

Fates hand will not move, stay the gears that i fear start up once more. Could i stop it?
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:23 am
She lifted her head and withdrew her hand as he spoke, placing her hands palms facing down on her lap. Her face becoming more concerned as he explained his actions. It still didn't matter to Ashie, if she had taken a portion of the anger built up inside of Sal, Yen wouldn't have gotten beaten up so roughly. Instead she let her pride get the best of her, as well as her feelings. She shook her head in disagreement,

"Yeah but still Yen, if I was there, or took some of the steam off him earlier...you wouldn't have been roughed up so bad...to take out all of your anger out on someone is..." She zoned out as a flashback came to her, back when Samuru and Ashie were fighting, Ashie had said some pretty mean things to her brother which resulted in him losing his temper and beating her up quite badly, to the point where she needed to be hospitalized for a little while. However, Samuru had carried her to the hospital and stayed by her side until she woke up. To be honest, that fight probably got them closer.

"It's not right, I hope he apologized in some way, like healing your wounds, or a meal. You need to take better care of yourself my friend, take a vacation, spend some time with family or friends. I'm only six, I still have some growing to do, but you old man, are shrinking!" She giggle lightly as she lightly splashed Yen with her left hand, a cruel joke, but she hoped Yen knew it was all in good fun, Ashie meant no harm to her friend, and this was just what she needed right now, was a friend. It gave her solace to see her friends from Konoha, helped her stayed in the know.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:12 pm
Yen sighed a long sigh as if exhuasted as he listend to ashie. He was pleased with her concern. Still her quip about his height didnt make yen the most pleased. In fact it slightly irritated yen still he had no reason for an angry response.

He instead spoke kindly still yet he had to recall.

"Sal had to beg us to stop fighting, he apologized as if confessing all his sins. Hating to see his freinds in pain and dead. He practically spilled his heart and soul out. Still ashie i know you are concerned. I respect it and love it. But it was a burden i alone had to bear. I healed myself anyways it took perhaps a day or so. But im fine. Its not stubborness that drives me, but a violent temper needs an outlet. Its the person that needs fixing. No tree could sate it, no target dummy can, but a willing soul able to take it all. Yes. Do not be angry at sal. He was needing a partener anyways. No scars, no damage, nothing. Perhaps his pain lies in his pride. I had my way with him any ways. He should be better now."

Yen chuckled as ashie playfully splashed yen as he enjoyed the cool water. It was refreshing. Still yen hungered for improvement.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:41 pm
Ashie stifles her laughter as she sees and hears the annoyance in Yen's tone she lunged forward in an attempt to hug her friend,

"Aw Yen please do not be mad with me!~" She whined softly, she heard him scold her, like a parent, not to be mad at Sal and that in the end he ended up apologizing and crying his life out to Yen. The little girl folded her arms her eyes glancing down at her reflection in the water the droplets causing ripples in the water making her reflection blur. She sighed softly,

"I'm not mad at him...just...hurt, I opened up to him, trusted him, and just like those...prideful Hyuuga's he hurt me. Then he just leaves without saying a word, no apology...even if he didn't apologize I would've still liked a see ya...but I didn't get one...our friendship wasn't...wasn't...!" Her palms had eventually had turned into fists which she had raised and hit the water beneath them. Her frustration had gotten the best of her in this moment. Ashie's child side finally surfacing. She was still only six after all. That was always a soft spot for Ashie, she just wanted the respect and friendship that she had given to other's but instead she got sass and disgust.

"It's all because of my birth! If I just was born a normal Uchiha or normal Hyuuga, this wouldn't have happened! If my uncles....if they were still here..." Her sentances were becoming hard to speak, stones in her heart. Yen and chosen few have stuck through with Ashie thick and thin, trust, was a hard thing for her. She knew the last words she spoke, it was just a wish that could never come true.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:54 pm
Yen held and hugged ashie close his insects remained calm even humming soothingly  to ashie in her ear. Her frustration was apparent and he understood it well. She felt responsible, but deep down it was yen whom did the most damage. He wasnt going to lie. Perhaps he couldve stopped sal leaving the first place, but he gave him a choice...

Its ok ashie.

Yen thought as he smiled.  His words were not spent. Ashie needed a hug and guidance of the older shinobi. That was most important. 

" it was never your fault ashie. You can do many things, but your uncles understand their actions speak many things. Be the ashie that will make them proud. The best you, that you can be. Think about your father and brother. They want ashie to be the best right? So be you. Be the girl who you are to be, and embrace both sides. They say aburame dislike hyuuga, but i train uchiha, and respect hyuuga. Its not black and white. But so many colors hun. But you must embrace yoyrself first. I dont need two eyes to see that. Just like i have to accept my fate."

Yen spoke as he froze at the words. He was honest a single tear fell down his single eye as he recalled all his notes. He was weak in all but his duribility, his spirit and soul was powerful. Yet he felt that fates hand had a dread for him that would make his soul quake. 

What price would i pay for accepting my fate? Destroying the very man i could and am and ever would be. The cycle broken of the self to be scattered across the seas of oblivion... none as long as i do it to the best of my ability.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:13 pm
She gasped when she felt Yen's embrace and for a moment she tensed remembering he was an aburame and she was a little squirmish about bugs, but then she heard their soothing hum around her. Her eyes began to close as she leaned into Yen and wrapped her arms underneath his arms and around his torso. Her tears sucking back into her eyes as she listened to him tell her it wasn't her fault, any of it and she found solace in that, she wanted to know from the beginning...if anyone blamed Ashie. He told her to be herself and to just focus on her father and her brother. She looked up as she felt a drop fall onto her head, she looked up and frowned frightened to the fate that also frightened her friend,

"Yen? What fate? Only you decide what fate awaits you. So what fate have you chosen that makes you cry?" She released on hand to go into her pouch pulling out her handkerchief and reaching up to dab at the cheek that the tear had left behind a trail on her friend's face.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum