Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,) - Page 3 Empty Re: meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,)

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:15 am
Yen couldn't see the thing that caused damage but even he had to admit it must've caused the damage on her arm thus that didn't escape her as his concerns were slightly answered by the woman's awnser. "Very well kiranomo. Are you certain you do not need a hand in stability and a small surge?" Yen asked as he noted the hands definitely becoming more distinct and further developed even as he noted the girl not really there fully as on the outside it was truely a frightful sight. Even yen now did a slight thought of perhaps pandemonium would grant her a momentary break. Yet went against it due to his uncertainty of whether or not it would provoke the self sentient shadow hands before him. yeah this is quiet the challenge... But ill leave her under watch for now to see what is nessary to do so. Even then I must act Much faster perhaps? No I must ramain durable in this in case things get out of hand.

Yen thought as the feeling of his roaring chakra had finally came back in full swing yen contemplated on if speed was to be a concern. In that case and point and at the moment it was out of the run. Kiranomo seemed at a stable point at least by her response yet it was now a question beyond what was to do but wait and watch awaiting any danger that was to befall the woman or himself that is but seeing her he was confident in her ability to handle what that shadow is. " just remain calm. I wonder if you could control the sound of the music if you gain control of the shadow?"

Yen asked with curiosity.

Actions: 900/1,160

-25 for body and soul

-15 for sharingan
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,) - Page 3 Empty Re: meditation: of body and soul (kira,yen,)

Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:43 pm
"I should be fine. My natural healing ability should take care of any of the negative outcomes. It is a rare gift granted to me through A quest of terrifying strength and perseverence. " She would't directly explain the way in which her body naturally closed the wounds on her arms. While she wasn't against a show of power when it was necessary she valued hiding the existence of the stone of gelel both because of the fear that someone might seek to cause harm to her and her allies due to it, or more importantly have awareness of the items effects and pass word of the gift she'd been granted.

Closing her eyes she'd concentrate for a moment on the words offered to her by the demon of chance. She'd been fighting against the fearful technique, which she was of course aware of. She allowed the chakra within her system to calm, the rampant erratic shifting of her yin release slowly beinging to quell as she concentrated on keeping the powers within her moving in a more natural state. Long black fingertips stretched outward, lashing downward towards the girl's neck, baring sharpened claws seemingly with intent to kill, but just before they connected with her skin, just past the edge of her armor, they stopped. Feigning sentience they opened and closed, shifting to the side as if they were confused at the situation, but then they recoiled backwards before wrapping around her waste. From a spot at the bottom of her back, initially formed at her lower back dead center to be specific, two more long thick black tendrils formed. Meanwhile the music continued.

The invisible score read by spectral musicians out of sight of the duo shifted tone as she began to embrace the power. Bright tones sang about the forest, lowering from fortisimo to a much calmer mezo forte with gentle bouncing notes that felt right within the quickly brightening forrest. It was like an ode to natures splendor played with a full string ensemble, warm and bright in tone, drawing any who could hear to almost want to dance along.

~Excelent Kira. This is what you need to do. I can feel your energies calming. Now. Take grasp of the weapon of our clan. Bend the shadow to your will and allow the four shadow arms to be the a tool at your disposal. With this technique you gain mastery over the battle field child. With this you can allow your ninjutsu and Weaponry techniques to work in tandem. Bare the mark of mastery Hell's angel, Enter the state, Danse macabre.~ With a smile Amber would coax the girl through the final steps of embracing the technique she'd forgotten had existed within the years. So much had happened since she herself felt the need to wield the effects of their bloodline, and called upon the dance of the dead. It was impressive that she'd gained the effects, even if in a volatile nature. Things would only look up from here.

"Enter. The Danse... macabre." She spoke audibly, even as the demon of chance spoke into her mind. She felt no need to hide this slight effect. The hand seals made sense all of a sudden, and she flowed through them as if she'd practiced them a hundred times over. This felt correct, felt natural to the girl, and as she finished the final seal the four shadow hands unwrapped, closing into fists at her whim.

( 6064)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:22 pm
Yen nodded as he accepted the noted fact that her own healing was also potent as well. "Good and it's fine to accept help. But isn't this a development eh?" Yen asked as he smiled now he definitely noted a change the song became more apparent and further detailed. Rises and falls of notes where before there where mere whimpers compared to what was now. It was as if there was army of orchestrated individuals all ready for a score. It was almost as if there was a simple prelude to start. marvelous. I assume this can easily be quiet a powerful technique indeed. Almost as if there was a whole song there that if one pays enough attention it's quiet terrifying. Ah well. Now four appendages this shadow is truely interesting yen thought as he studied the shadow further and with a smile he noted yet another wierd flux.

The appendages turned into full fledged hands that should one be none the wiser one would gwak at such a development and perhaps it would cost the individual at hand . Well perhaps? It was still mighty impressive and yen nodded with approval to the woman's broken yet strong words. "Danse macabe? Trurly a fitting word for an individual and actually stunning as well... Has a bit of flavor to it. I think it's the "se" and "maca" gives it a bit of flow as well as a slight mystery to it. Definitely a keeper and a strong suited way to hold one's self." Yen exclaimed and upon that yen surged up a decent amount of chakra as with a simple molding and pushing of his yang chakra. At a simple speed of 95the grey aura simmered to life once more in its glory. As yen felt the effect as minimal it was the full point was clear "and yet there's a trick to it..." Yen spoke with a half grin yet his mind spoke otherwise.

was that chunk of chakra lost just to resurge the aura? Quiet maddening as alone it's a task and why is it straining.... Ah it's the cost to utilize its power. Natural keeping it up would in fact over time cause the user to draw more to compensate it's massive power flux and increase.... Alas this might just mean it'll take a toll the longer I keep this up. As yin release and yang release takes longer then most techniques to reuse.... I'll just put it to rest for now. yen resolved with a shrug and reversing the handsigns the grey aura vanished as his body returned to its natural parameters. Yen now unburdened by the massive costs of his many misfit of techniques for now took a momentary mental break as he spoke up.

"Yep I assure you I for wisdom took a smart move to simply cancel the technique. As alone it's actually a pretty heavy tax to pay. I asssure you this.and also your technique might not need a body for the full test at hand. Thoes shadows able to pierce the veil with ease now confirmed another ideal as yin based nature things alone follow completely different rules to natural elements. As the origin of the elements their impact alone is devastating. This I could assure you. However I got plenty to spare still for the sake of practice I am a ninja of the medical arts. Quiet fascinating and alone noting your healing abilities pass my own I'm curious to see if there's gain for a gain perhaps?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:51 pm
"Danse Macabre." She said the word again under her breath as Yen commented on the effect he was witnessing. The sudden surge of power was remarkable. SHe could feel the four arms shift and extend as if they were truely her own, and yet the strength held by these appendages surpassed her own by far. "What you're witnessing is the greatest power ever to be held by the nara clan.... or so i'm told. " The two arms across the top of her back slammed into the ground on either side of her. She felt the need to test the effects of this new strength and she was not disappointed. The two arms easily lifted her from the ground, but as the jutsu answered the call of her chakra something remarkable happened. With the hand seals finished the jutsu rose to its full strength. The beautiful grey outfit she'd been wearing disappeared as the cloak of shadows shifted from a transluscent dark colored chakra to a solid black. The edges extended over her form, hiding the split between her two legs, and forming a long dress like form that expanded further, the details of finely crafted silk seeming to simply sink into the cloak like shadow.

Across her face a long shadow flowed, hiding her vision for barely a moment before two holes opened to grant her sight once more. Thankfully the time without sight was unimportant thanks to her chakra sensory. Across her face was formed a large black mask that shifted shape quickly. A long beak formed, the image of a raven becoming clear as the final aestetic effects of her jutsu finished. "Remarkable..." She took a few moments to study her new look before finally answering yen.

"I believe I could teach you a few things if you need. I have knowledge of most of the important medical techniques. Is there anything in particular you'd like to learn?"

(6384)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:08 am
Yen nodded as he accepted the noted fact that her own healing was also potent as well. "Good and it's fine to accept help. But isn't this a development eh?" Yen asked as he smiled now he definitely noted a change the song became more apparent and further detailed. Rises and falls of notes where before there where mere whimpers compared to what was now. It was as if there was army of orchestrated individuals all ready for a score. It was almost as if there was a simple prelude to start. marvelous. I assume this can easily be quiet a powerful technique indeed. Almost as if there was a whole world of secrets behind it. I'm impressed. It's quiet the look for her. Quite fitting for a warrior in the shadows
yen thought as he noted the now girl lifting herself into the air and the shadows enveloping herself in it.

"Well they say nara can easily be noted as shadow warrior's and this is quiet the amazing development. Pure sheer shadow control. I would only wonder the cost to handle such a technique alone is quiet a costly measure. But alas I might have down the higher healing levels. But I Disire a means for self healing and further as I can note a means of deeper medical control. Even a means to understand my duty at the gate to confirm one's orgins and further destination. What do you say kiranomo a bit of medical work has caused little harm. I could even take use to utilize the medical cutting effect."

His request was short and simple but also quiet a hunger of knowledge was apparent for yen as well.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:52 pm
Considering his request she ran through the list of jutsu at her disposal. What did she truely have to teach this boy anyway? She knew a hand full of jutsu, all fairly high in rank, but was there anything like what he'd suggested. "Well. The healing i showed you was a natural ability my body has, but there is a refined version of the effect if it's useful. The mystical palms jutsu is considered one of the staples of medical ninjutsu. It allows the user to use medical chakra in order to close fairly major wounds and heal most non life threatening injuries. Is this one that you need knowledge of? "

As she spoke the two arms slowly dropped her back down, setting her heels back on solid earth at a simple mental command and a pulsing of her great chakra. She considered further use of them in order to test their strength but this was not the time, nor the place for a show of power. Certainly she'd fine an opponent of worth or find time to test them against selene and amber.... or maybe Kiru. To be honest she couldn't remember the last time she'd accidentally put kiru in the hospital. That would probably need to change soon

While thinking through the effects of the mystical palm technique something clicked, and she was made more aware of what the boy hinted at. A cutting edge utilized via medical chakra. She'd heard of that. No. She'd used it. She had knowledge of the technique but it felt like it was simply on the tip of her tongue. What was the name... chakra blade? No that would be more of a ninjutsu. Chakra needle? That didn't even sound usefu... .All at once her eyes lit up, the two arms behind her pumping upward in victory as her memory finally served her well. "I believe the other technique you speak of is the chakra scalpel. Using medical chakra sharpened at will to cut into the body, often used in surgery but with the ability to be used in such a way that the ninja's own hands become potent weapons in battle. I have knowledge of that one as well. Just let me know which one you'd like to learn first I suppose. "

(6765)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:33 am
The woman was truely a sight as this was quiet amusing to watch yet he had to be honest he was keen to develop a way to effectively improve his medical knowledge arsenal. As yen in most through weaved the fancey smancy oc sighn with a little flair even as the girl mentioned the mystical palm technique. With the ox hand sign yen merely weaved a tiger handsign as his hands flowed to life in a bluish hue that with a mere wave over his injured arm the cuts from kiranomo attacks merely vanished. Healed as yen with a double check by resweeping his hand over his arm cancled the technique and smiled. " naturally it goes for most surgery sessions one needs a way to heal their patients and further if anyone better. Themselves. So I'm curious what's the depths of this wonderful yet important part of our world as shinobi?" Yen asked.

so by focusing a fine point of chakra we can make it so that we can turn our hands sharp enough for a medical procedure. That do not need to be a knife at the most. Well now that's a fun thought. And they can be used to block a blade. Interesting. yens interest had peaked a bit more as now he was curious to how this technique the chakra scalpel can actually go with his arsenal of jutsu. As it would be noted it would be maybe doable to apply this with future uses to his medical art. However yens focus was purely on the learning application at the moment.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:01 pm
Well I suppose that takes a bit of dificult from the task of teaching then. If you already know the effects of the mystical palms technique I suppose I can get right to the second option. Perhaps one day i'll show you my modified power with medical jutsu." She thought about the way her senjutsu powered up medical chakra, and the strength of the ressonant white water. It was a hidden technique she'd only shown a handful, and remarkable to witness, causing the girl to consider bringing it out when talk of medical ninjutsu was started. She was not however generally one to show off.

"So the chakra scalpel technique is fairly strait forward. You form the seals like any other jutsu and then concentate your chakra on your hands. The goal is to make a thin layer coat over the entirety of your hand and then sharpen it down to a fine point so that it can be used to cut. If it's too think of course, then you'll have more of a hammer. " As she spoke she called out to the two arms above her and at her mental command the great fists opened. Lowering themselves down to about chest level they began to come together, forming the first seal;Tiger. Several moments they'd stay this way, allowing the boy to get an understanding for the way the seal was woven in the event he was unsure before moving to the second;horse. She was impressed with the dexterity she had with the effects of this newly trained jutsu, her body naturally calling the shadow to bend to her will just as with any of her clans techniques, however this felt different. The movement of the rabbit, rat, and dog seal that came next felt as if they were effortless, even as the great chakra cloak drew energy from her form. Thankfully she had more then enough chakra to deal with the slow draw, her reserves feeling as if they were in a constant plentiful state. She coudln't remember ever actually allowing them to dip low enough that she worried if she could finish a fight or training session.

With this done she held out her hand, drawing chakra over it in order to copy the effects of chakra scalpel. A bright glowing coat of blue formed in a triangular blade across her palm before dispersing. "Does this make sense?"

(7167)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:56 pm
Yen watched as cute as it was to see the woman work her shadow appendages known as arms in a smooth complete and natural motion. His sharingan in full use as yen studied the shadow hands and the woman's chakra in keen observation his thoughts in beginner mindset So he could work it easily and with a clear distinctive of several healing techniques yen was curious as he examined the handsigns. so a tiger handsign. It's unusual how common it is for its often utilized not only in medical jutsu but in countless ninjutsu. I guess it's for a grand fun of it being perhaps an offensive or having offensive capabilities eh? Now a rabbit handsign? Now that is a rare handsign. One cannot even count how many jutsu have such a hand sign. Quiet a nice grand technique it is and a fun one it shall be. So rat after that and it's a commonly for myself with my own techniques but one cannot go too far to not have a grand technique with a rat handsign. Ahhhh how nostalgic it is. And to the dutifully noted a horse handsign. Powerful and quiet the powerhouse of seals. Looks like we shall have a big one here. Now for the fun of the art this shall be quiet a fun technique with an insane dance and would one hold the quill there it is!

Yen thought as he recorded and studied the woman's chakra as she preformed the jutsu at hand. It was a light blue hue and not Much of a shock yet to one without the eyes who would know better then to not touch the edges. Yen saw it clear as day despite the pretty view the edges with the sharingan looked even sharp enough to break even his own skin. And few things that are not moving at a god fearing speed could do that and were not somehow forged in the roaring flames of hell. Yet how was yen to note this? He didn't yet he had to admit it kiranomo weapon had the grand power to do so as well as should she had amplified her own pareneters. The shadows could with ease. And it was a sight to behold. " I see so it has a protective coating that despite that remains sharp.... Interesting! So let's see here. With the concentration required of mystical healing Palm.... And no focus on wounding but instead cutting and slicing... Very much so doable. It's a wonder why it's so effective. Now to utilize this whole technique in a whole!" Yen said with a smile.

Utilizing the memory of the handsigns and his natural ability to be taught as well as the instructions of the technique yen rushed off to work on the technique immediately. Start I with the handsigns which even he had got down with apparent ease and the sharingan nailed in to the last of the mere finger bends (,tiger, rabbit, rat, horse) as now yen proceeded with a cheerful demeanor and further easily joy ful control yen began to focus his chakra. With yin/yang it required to simply break apart such a technique with rather some work. However this was fine attuned chakra. Laughebly easy to utilize and further control as yen now mimiced the usage of chakra kira nomo had used to utilize thetechnique at hand. Yen focused his chakra to cover his hands and in that respect yen felt his chakra run fully through his arms and into his hands as he pleasantly enjoyed the feeling of his chakra surging up in a blue hue and respectfully with a bit of fine tuning yen held up his hand and smiled. "So like that?"

Yen asked as he with all the practice at hand which wasn't much just about nailed it thanks to his experience as a ninja and the help of his sharingan as well as kiranomo instruction on the technique it was done in very simplistic ease as it would be noted. Yen swung a hand at a tree nearby in a neat horizontal sweep as he enjoyed the brilliant sharpness of the now freshly made chakra scalpel. With a base sharpness of 75 thanks to his chakra yen now with his hand moving at a speed of 32 with his low strength surely would grant the now swing of his hand a hefty buff of +14 to the sharpness of the technique. Yen would cleanly slice cleanly through the tree with little effort at a sharpness of 89.

"A very powerful technique I must say and it's surgically approved. Thank you!" Yen said with a bow and with a kind smile he spoke up once again. " when was the last time you had a good meal kiranomo? If you would like you can join me perhaps later I can cook up something for ya if you would like. After all why go and buy a meal when you can easily cook it up? Besides if you need a full stomach surely I could help that. Don't be afraid I even make a nice jelly filled fried dough ball I call snackins. I would might have to go a bit further and with a slight glazing I could make them into munchkins you know?. How about it kira a little date with dinner?" Yen stated with a kind smile as although he has a wife she wouldn't mind additional company as more friends means stronger connections.

Wc:901

750/750 for chakra scalpel. (4,000, original: -25% for Max stats =3,000, half wc for being taught=1500, half wc from sharingan copying=750)

840/1,160 actions

-15 from sharingan

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:55 pm
She could feel the effects of her shadow manipulation begining to wain, the chakra needed to sustain such power finding difficulty within her body. It wasn't exactly that she'd run out of reserves, she still held a great pool of power with which she could manipulate the elements to her will, no... it was something else. The tune of the Dance began to slow, the deep complex melody seeming to come close to an end. Was it because the technique had already run its course? No that seemed off. A jutsu of this power couldn't have already exstinguished. There was something else she couldn't put her finger on.

~Amber. I'm finding the strength of this technique is waning, even while I have the chakra to easily sustain. Do you know what's going on?~ She took the time she had a break, the boy before her thinking through and practicing the jutsu she'd just showed him, which allowed her a reprieve, to check in with the creator of the powerful technique currently at her fingertips. THe response was expedient but unfortunate.

~Are you practicing the technique in battle? Something important to note about the effects of the Danse Macabre are not yours alone. It draws strength in the heat of battle. The music will end in the event there is not a second with which to test the dance. ~ The answer was simple, but problematic for the hells angel. Of course she would learn a technique that emphasized the encouragement of a clashing of steel, the ringing of blade on blade bringing a percussive element to her devistating symphony. The mask still present across her face began to slowly receed, a soft milky white showing as her face came back into view. The dress, like the mask, coiled itself tightly across her form, drawing inward like a snake, seeking to end it's prey's life through strangulation.

As the infinite blackness finally reached skin level, the color vanished, a deep black nothingness shifting back to opaque, and the effects of her jutsu over with the four arms simply receeding into nothingess. The moment her technque ended, the boy spoke again.

"Um. Sure. I suppose I could do for a bite. It's been some time since i've had a home cooked meal. The clan has offered once or twice but I've never taken them up on the offer. It feels strange to be held in such high regard that people you've never met practically beg to do things for you. " She'd motion for Yen to lead the way, thinking through the effects of her jutsu as they left.

(7602)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum