Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Burning Down the Gates of Konohagakure

+7
Cosplay Queen Saya
Risako Akara
Roku <3
Lingqi Rentei
Alister Yama
Touka Keisuke
Takashi Chishiki
11 posters
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Burning Down the Gates of Konohagakure - Page 4 Empty Re: Burning Down the Gates of Konohagakure

Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:52 pm
It was all over in a flash. Or perhaps it was a poof? Where Kasai once stood there was now a slightly singed log; it all fell apart from there. Operative Wolf did not have time to locate where her would be quarry had gone. Instead she watched in horror as the rambling professor smashed straight through her spikes. It was unlikely the boy would be walking away unscathed-who walked away from such an impact?

Shit...

Slowing her all out charge to more of a trot, Wolf found herself up on two feet again. Watching as the professor was sent hurdling into a particularly large tree the Inuzuka could not help but flinch ever so slightly. Changing her course from the burning mess of spikes and wood, she began to move over to the no doubt dead Leaf shinobi. However, to her surprise, the man stirred prompting her to break off her movement and instead turned to survey the battlefield.

As long as he is alive I can deal with it later.

Turning she saw it closer to the gates, her prey's lifeless body wreathed in flame. Noticeably relaxing Wolf realized the flying man was making his way toward her. No, man was not the right word. Kid was perhaps more fitting. After all, relative to the anbu the boy was surely still a bit wet behind the ears and his words reflected it.

"I am no messenger, boy," Operative Wolf hissed in response. "Tell him yourself."

Operative Wolf was a messenger for no man, no man save for the Hokage himself. It was insulting really. A kid should tell his own father he is leaving. If one could see Wolf's features they would be able to read the disgust on her face. Though she did not allow the boy's unintended slight to hinder her any longer; Wolf had work to do. In fact, Chai had already got a head start on her as he sauntered over to where the professor was already starting to lecture.

With speed granted by the use of the unique taijutsu shunshin, Wolf was at the scene a few moments after Kasai breathed his last breath. Standing over body and opposite of Kasai, Wolf did not have time for a lecture. Matters such as this one needed to be dealt with efficiently. They could not sit debating semantics at the village gates-it simply wasn't done. Konoha had an image to uphold.

"You, shut up," Operative Wolf said bluntly to the professor as he was halfway through his speech. "Clearly you hit that tree too hard. Please report to the hospital."

Crouching down, Wolf would attempt to gather up the body. If not stopped all of Kasai's belongings would be arranged on the boy. Then, in one swift motion, she would throw the boy over her shoulder. The fire that once wreathed the boy's body was now gone courtesy of the rain that continued to pour from the sky. The body was badly burned and still felt warm over Wolf's shoulder, but it was nothing she could not handle. At this point she would speak up so all present could hear.

"This is over." Wolf said with a certain finality. "You will all be required to write up a report on this situation and submit it to the office of the kage. Is that understood?"

Yes, it was posed as a question. However, it was more a command than anything else, an expectation. A Shinboi's duty to their village.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Burning Down the Gates of Konohagakure - Page 4 Empty Re: Burning Down the Gates of Konohagakure

Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:14 pm
It looks like Lings work here was done. Good work everybody! High fives all around. Hiru jumped onto her shoulder and Ling went back into the village to enjoy a nice peaceful night knowing that the high traitor and all around villain Kasai was done for one and for all. Never again would the children of Kono life in fear knowing that, that mad man was out in the world. Ling for one felt good about herself. 

(1474)
Exit
Words towards Genjutsu Binding
7 stats
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:34 pm

Shadows had sprouted and a poof was made. In an instance Kasai’s body made contact with Tatsuya’s shadows and before he knew it blood started to gush to the ground. Time began to slow down as Tatsuya’s eyes met Kasai’s. With tears beginning to form and anger starting to rise Tatsuya grabs Kasai’s shirt with his right had pulling him close and unfortunately allowing the blades to cut further. 

“May this give you a safe passage to what ever lays ahead for you.” 

With that the seal on Tatsuya’s left thumb began to un weave its self and a fire ball blasts from his palm. As it almost immediately comes into contact with Tatsuya’s shadows the fire ball is broken up in a million fragments of flame which swirl around the two. It catches fire to Kasai as Kasai was the first thing the fire ball hit but it was also in such close proximity to Tatsuya the fire also burns much of Tatsuya’s hand creating immense pain. Without noticing much of the pain Tatsuya lets go of Kasai as he is then thrown out and lands on the ground. With blades of shadows that are still laced with bits of fire Tatsuya listens to his old friend speak. 

The words Phoenix enter Tatsuya’s mind as it then makes heavy tears fall from his now clouded eyes. However it makes an ever so faint smile of happiness as Tatsuya now knows that this was not truly the end for his friend. 

Walking towards his friend Tatsuya kneels down to hear his last words. “My friend, your fire will burn for an eternity…You are our will of fire!”

Stoking Kasai's hair Tatsuya stands back up as Kasia’s eyes closes. 

Yen began to speak, targeting and blaming Tatsuya for what had happened. His words were full of anger and hatred for Tatsuya’s actions but Tatsuya paid no attention to him. 
They were all fools especially Yen and it was probably only Risako who understood the extent of Tatsuya and Kasai’s relationship. And even then it was probably only Jason or even the long passed Makussu who knew them the best. It was true that killing was never justified and Tatsuya would have to live with this burden for the rest of his life but in a way this was the most appropriate way for Kasai to leave this world. 

The Ambu began to approach Kasai and attempted to meddle and take his body. 

“Im sorry but I will take it from here.” Tatsuya says to him calmly.

[Assuming Ashi allows this, and if not we will go from there.] 

Tatsuya picks up Kasai and all of his belonging as well he uses his shadows aid in this slightly. 

With a heavy and solemn heart Tatsuya makes his way to the forest. 

“May I not be marked as enemy to the leaf nor its ally but rather something else. May I be marked as not a missing ninja but a world citizen….May I be know as the fire’s shadow.”

Before Tatsuya fully disappears with Kasai he says one last line. 

“May your lives be well and I will see you in the future.” 
Tatsuya leaves the gate of Konoha with the bright orange mask hanging from Tatsuya’s neck. 

‘Now then to find that phoenix’  

[Exit]
[T/W/C 1544]
[Putting 1.5k towards finishing Rain Tiger at Will Technique]
[Calming Kasai's belongings and body for burial]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:07 am

Hi Coco, I didn't read you train the tech so could you please point it out. Very possible I missed it since running on zero sleep. <3
Everyone else is approved <3
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:13 am
Yen was abrupted once again in the middle of another statement as the anbu spoke once more this time cutting him off as he rudely spoke once more adressing his health now yen glanced at the tree he hit and chuckled. "Take my word the spikes didn't do a thing to me. As for the tree it'll need to do more then be solid. I can only assume perhaps you and a few others can afflict enough damage to me normally." Yen stated to the anbu as tatsugya seemingly ignored his rant. Sad isn't it. Yen then shook his head as watched tatsugya leave still fuming in rage the aburame silently observed as tatsugya left. reports are simple as far as I could observe that much. But obviously the only casualty that came from this is the loss of kasai. And clearly by the hands of tatsugya but clearly my words are heard less and less perhaps if my actions are done well perhaps my role has been too aggressive. In light of this I'll need to look deeper into the medical arts to supplement me now as it helps more perhaps my actions would be more appreciated.

Yen thought as he headed off past the anbu to meditate in silence within the woods as he felt a slight unbalance comming on to him. Regardless this was something he needed to do himself. Absentmindedly yen reached where there once was a left eye and yen disappeared into the depths of the forest in thought as he needed to confront something that no mere higher level nor peer could answer. But only himself. Was he ready?

(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:21 am

Approved @ Dante <3
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:10 pm
"I should be the one to say sorry," Operative Wolf said in reply to the one who spoke to her about the body. "I cannot simply allow you to leave here with the body of a traitor. As it stands now I must see to the body's destruction."

Cold? Without a heart? A tool to the village? Yes, yes, and yes. Operative Wolf was every inch the perfect solider at a first glance. However, under a microscope one would find cracks in the Inuzuka's facade. Behind the Wolfish mask was a human being and it was this human being that for a moment broke through.

"The best I can do for you is to allow you to bear witness," Ashi said with a sympathetic nod. "How does that sound?"

The poor thing is probably shattered; he just killed someone.

Of course the other option was to simply take the body by force. However, there had been enough bloodshed today. Plus it would make a bad scene even worse. No, no more fighting today.

At this point Chairomaru had taken a seat to the left of Ashi. He alone knew the difference between operative Wolf and Ashi Inuzuka. The ninken knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the woman's last words were from Ashi, not Wolf-behind every mask there is a human.

[Interrupting Tat's exit.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:23 pm
Tatsuya was on his way to leave the scene when the Anbu called out one more time. It was a simple request and wile Tatsuya still wanted to deal with this alone it would probably be best to go along with the Anbu's request. 

"Yes that sounds acceptable." 

Waiting for the Anbu Tatsuya's eyes become glazed over as his heart fights off the darkness. 

Giving one last glance to Yen and Risako Tatsuya leaves the scene with the Anbu. 

[Re Exit with same requests]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:34 pm
Noticeably relaxing, Wolf gives Chai a pat on the head and follows the boy now holding the body. Key word here being follow. Operative Wolf did not bound up to catch up with the kid. That would have been inappropriate. Rather she simply kept a respectful distance from him as the pair walked into deeper into the forest.

This feels like a funeral procession...

It had been a while since Wolf had needed to depose of a body. However, the knowledge of how to go about it properly was something that never left a person. The smell of burning flesh made sure that one's memory stayed sharp. Body destruction was not pleasant as she would soon be reminded of.

[Exit, Word Count: 2339, +11 stats]

Approving Tat's claims as well.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:14 pm
Sure, Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum