Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up Empty Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:39 pm
It was a pleasant day in Konoha the village hidden in the leaves or rather known as the Fire nation. Peace was among these streets and people was so cheerful among each other it was truly a village to be in as it was said to be watched by god himself. In the northern part of the village a sudden bolt of lightning will hit the top of a building as it wouldnt damage anything at all but phase through it. As it did the three that would of been traveling this way would of appeared. "God damn its hot where are"Misaki spoke outloud. Her hand reaching for a ledge as it was foggy and hot,her hand would grasp something soft and squishy as a moan will be heard. Looking around there were woman all over the place,she will lift her hand from where it was touching her eyebrow twitching"Bullshit were in the hot spring"she would say as the woman woukd of begun to scream as they will notice the two boys with her. If they were virgins she just made them appeare in there first eye candy show. Standing up she would of rub the back of her head"Look like it was a bit off huh?"she says rubning the back of her head with a nervous giggle.

Misaki is a well-endowed female with long, flowing, wavy scarlet hair with an elegant, loosely tied knot at the back, Misaki wears a very provocative outfit comprising of a revealing, halter-type armor breastplate top, that leaves much of her cleavage and stomach exposed, with light-armored gauntlets and greaves on her forearms and forelegs, respectively, as well as her thighs. She also wears a dark bikini bottom with a piece of cloth obscuring her hips. She wears a dark scarf around her neck.  Fixing her twisted scraf she would smile softly hoping the boys was alright and not trampled by the countless of woman that was in there."You guys alright?"she asked with a grin before walking forward to the door as she would exit the hot springs she will strech and smile. Here she was in Konoha the village she heard stories about from her father,maybe she came here looking for him but first she needed to wash her cursed hand.The crowd of villagers would be looking at the young Kage her two ninja who just popped out of nowhere. She woukd wave slightly as she smiled ackwardly"hehe.....hiya"she would say"Well Dem.......go do as you please we will leave after your business is settled"she would say with a smile before trailing off through the crowd it was ADVENTURE TIME!

(Lazy Post)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up Empty Re: Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up

Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:07 pm
It didn't take Hikarishi long to figure out where he was the hot springs of Kohonagakure but the question was which side? the answer was immediately answered by a moan then scream of quite a few women. 'Fuck' he thought as a few began to start a attack, now Hikarishi was a young man not even in his teens yet and he wound up here of all places to land thinking quickly he activated his Sharingan and then used a genjutsu to woo over the women that manged to hit him, a genjutsu of his own making called Seduce them all, five women managed to hit him at the same time and in that instant they fell in love with him, this effect was temporary but it was still fun, he turned and followed the Raikage outside with the five women just behind him not bothering to grab towels as they came out side their full nakedness exposed to all to see if they so wished, he really should be revered as a God one day for this.

once outside Misaki would give him permission to leave and he would bow his head slighty and give directions to the Kage House. "Tell Navi i said Hi for me please." he said after he done "And enjoy your visit to the village hidden in the leaves!!!" he continued as he quickly wove handseals and in a puff of smoke he was off he had a few places he had to go the first was to see his sister and the second was he had heard news of the Chunnin exams going on.

[Exit if nothing else is needed, Misa PM me if i need to edit my post]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up Empty Re: Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:15 pm
War, one thing that recently has been anticipated after recent events, these thoughts of prevention upon the gods mind.  It is on this day that what would seem to be the initiation would begin, the breaching of the security systems triggers the alarm systems within Konohagakure no Sato itself, the teleportation unit setting off the sensory field.  The Sensory field monitoring squad relaying the information of three shinobi infiltrating the village through unknown means, and appearing within that of Konohagakure no Sato's hot springs to the communications unit.  The squad then relays the information to those of command within that of Konohagakure no Sato, Viper Kamu Uchiha, Echo Uchiha, and the Fifth Hokage Navi Yamaki.  One such man, the Fourth Hokage is one of the first to answer the calls, his form entering that which he deemed his war state, full armor garbing him as his eternal eyes glow blood red, the Konohagakure no Sato worn proudly upon his forehead, a crimson flash sets his departure and arrival.

With exact coordinates gained, Viper appears behind Misaki, and the group standing upon the water of the hot springs one foot behind the group, by this time the group of women in the hotspring has made it out and it is just before they advance outwards from the hot spring.  The crimson flash not only releasing his form but a raging inferno that shoots to his right and left forming a ring around the group, a 10 meter ring of manipulated fire that blocks off the door and keeps them from the women, aside from the five seduced by the boy whom was actually a resident.  Viper speaks only but one command, his tone one without emotion.  "State your purpose here."  He gives them up until their first hostile action to answer, the flames manipulated to not damage the structure, but secure the groups imprisonment and contain them if possible.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:15 pm
Death, it was as long as he can remember the winner of his bread, and his greatest fear.
Lately he's been feeling antsy, the Kyuubi's ramblings in his mind being brutally squashed since his embarrassing loss of control, it is with that in mind he once again bears the grey ANBU pants and the ANBU upper armor over a black shirt.
He is alerted and his eyes narrow his mantle, grieves, choker and black gloves that all gleam with red gems that shine like the eyes of the Kyuubi no Youko ringing out with his demonic malice.
Wind is what heralds his arrival as he uses it to fly forth and with a quick activation of Ananke he flows through the roof as if it doesn't exist and spiraling once so his feet are aimed towards the water he deactivates it and floats upon the waters surface at his Brothers left flank the wind merging with the flames shooting from his brother forcing it back and causing the heat in the room,wind spirals with the flames  that are manifested around the room sending them upwards blasting through the roof with destructive display of power. "Or die." He states having caught his Brother's declaration his Mangekyo Sharingan for once displayed for all to see as his wild hair sways with the wind a scowl on his face the twin Uchiha standing prepared for war.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:39 am
The young Kage would of just stepped from the waters at this time and heading towards the door. Her frame was silent as she would of been waving herself trying to get some sort of cool air from it. Her body shifting after taking a few steps towards the open door now. Her attention would of been drawn back as she sensed the godly chakra even to match the point of hers. Her frame would come to a stand still her body not moving a inch,her mouth forming that of a smirk as she stood there."Well this just got interesting..."she says turning her bodyas her once pure eyes begun to shift. It was the activation of her Kenseigan a power bestowed upon her by her father. It wouldn't be long till flames would surround them"This control is intense...who can control fire to such a degree"Maya would ask as she would be looking at the flames through Misaki's eyes."Who the hell put fire in a already...heated place this is not normal they must be insane!"she screamed at the top of her lungs. She begun to pace back and forth waving her hand trying to cool off her body becoming extremely sweating.

Finally the young Kage would turn around as she woukd look at the figure before her,just being able to see the torso at this point cause of the fog within the springs. Then as if there trouble wasn't enough a drift came in not only increasing the fires power but also making the very ring around them uprise. Her arms infront of her crossing one another as she would be standing still cause a few more steps would of put her in the fiery flame behind her and around her at that. Her mind would of thought of Tee at that moment how could he hold up to this,the flames were to intense to even stand. This was surely a way to welcome someone to the land of fire,yup put them in a fiery imprisonment for your enjoyment. Being at the dead center five meters from each side of the flames."You know threatening people is not the best way to go about things right!"she says over the raging fire the best she could shielding herself from any wild flame that may come her way. Her body would begun to glow as t would of begun to change shifting and constructing. With that her eyes would begun to glow yellow as the sun crest form on her forehead as the armored Valk placed the shield infront of her to protect herself from any of the wild flames."I Am Misaki Ametsuchi,the Raikage of Kumogakure and Daughter of Kurisu Ametsuchi,I came to Konoha in hopes to meet your leader face to face"she woukd say from behind her great shield gardna.

She would hope Tee was alright bringing him into a danger zone was probably not her best decision. But so far this was one hell of a adventure"You know you should let me take ovefsoon if things get hasty"Maya will speak."Let Time Make It Course Maya"she will respond.

The Sun

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:35 pm
Just as the hand seal were formed a bright crimson flash was seen and Hikarishi stopped and turned to see the Visage of a former Kage it had to be him God of shinobi Viper Kamu Uchiha and he had created a ring of fire around all of them leaving no room for escape.  Now Hikarishi felt at home around the heat, after being in the mountains for so long it was nice to return to something hotter than the wind, but it only lasted for a few moments when another Uchiha entered the hot springs and made the ring of fire that much more intense, he had no way of shielding him self so he just dealt with it taking off his sunglasses he would activate his Three Tomoe Sharingan and look at both of them a smile on his face. "Fine way to welcome me home Brethren!" he said showing no sign of Hostility then continued on "Ive never met the Either of you but i was around when Viper was still Hokage as for my business i am here to see my little sister Kyohaku Uchiha. Would you stop me? i am not delusional enough to think that i can take either of you on but who would stop Siblings from seeing one another?" he would await the Response of the two hopefully he was fast enough if either one tried anything on him.
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:26 pm
Crono had just began to finish his bath on the men's side of the hot springs. the heat from the water relaxing his muscles and easing his pain. He had been relishing this moment, allowing himself to get lost within the euphoria, the rest of his worries drifting away as a white towel softly drooped on his head. Crono would stare at the sky, his imagination running wild deciphering different shapes out of the formless mass of the clouds. on the other side of the wall, he could hear members of the fairer sex relaxing just as he was, their voices blending into the ambiant background noise of the village.

"It's a good day" Crono smiled as he dunked his head down beneathe the water for a moment before reimerging. The men's side was rather unpopulated, his only other companions being two village ninja that were speaking on the other side of the spring. one had short blue hair, the other long grey hair. the blue haired one seemed to share a simular build as his brother, and clan shogun, Surge. Crono would have paid them closer attention if he wasn't in such a relaxed state. If he could chance it, he always tried to visit the springs at this slow time of day. Most of the other villagers were still at work, and he always seemed to have a better chance of having the pool to himself.

Crono sighed as he lifted his left hand to his shoulder, rubbing his neck muscles. "well, guess it's time to return to the compound" he dunked his head down into the water once more before he began to get out of the spring, Grabbing a towel and heading for the cubby hole where he placed his clothes and Katana before getting dressed. Crono wore a long white headband on his forehead below his flaming red hair, strangly the headband was absent of a village symbol. a yellow bandana swayed under his chin and around his neck. A dark blue shirt was worn under his light blue kimono. Olive pants rounded out the outfit. Crono now sat on a bench, as he put on his blue socks and pulled his brown boots onto his feet. taking his bracers he placed them over each of his wrists before getting up and securing his gold buckled belt to his waste. a blue satcule hung from the right side of his belt, carring miscellaneous items. "I hope mom is making barbeque tonight" he asked to the wind, not expecting an anwser.

Just as crono grabbed his katana, the konoha emblem emblazoned across the top of the sheathe, and began to lace it to his left side, a giant bolt of lightning parted the sky, surprising the young samurai. Unsure of what had just occured. had some female nin's gotten into a fight? Were they under attack? The questions flooded his head, only to be pushed out by crono's sense of duty. Crono ran for the fence seperating the two halves, his eyes glowing blue as he did. He could hear a stampede of footsteps from the women running to escape. as he leaped upon the top of the wall. Crono could see a ring of fire around a group of nin in the center of the room. The other two ninjas he recognized from paintings and images in the clan compound. One being the god of shinobi, the other, Master Echo. Crono would leap down onto the other side, drawing his blade ahead of him, landing into a pure Battoujutsu stance facing the opposing nin inside the blaze about 5 meters to the left of Echo. His blade becoming infused with a vorpal aura from his samurai sabre technique. the soles of his feet also emiting a light blue aura. He was able to overhear the conversation as he scaled the fence, Although that fact did not excuse the seriousness of the situation, nor allow the samurai to lower his guard.

Crono would recognize Tee, from the chunnin exams, even if the bright flames might be too intense to see past, his voice he would recognise. He had fought a good fight, a quick one, but a good one nonetheless. Crono would be ready listen to orders from Viper or Echo as the need would arise.

[721]
[guessing I post after echo in the next posting cycle, or is it after dem in the next cycle?]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:43 pm
Every miniscule action is viewed through his eternal visage, his brothers arrival causes a smirk to form upon his lips, regardless of their current feelings towards each other their bond was unbreakable. He watches as an emblem of sorts appears upon the woman's head as he holds off his actions for a moment, an armor being formed afterwards. His actions only being stalled due to her earlier words, they are not one befitting an attacker and due to this he gets to hear her identity, Raikage and daughter of Kurisu, he retired......HE HAD KIDS?!? He notes how the group mostly takes defensive measures, the one that does not however greets them like they are old friends, the mans identity known to be of the Uchiha clan from his words, and the Sharingan within his eyes. Sadly enough that was the worst thing possible to say, the words brethren towards Echo, when one is an Uchiha. Viper has the flames vanish in an instant, still looking over the group, the temperature returning to normal.

"If you are truly the Raikage, you should of made your "Fathers" entrance of coming through the village wall, not attempting to breach past our defenses and enter the core of the village." Viper's gaze is still focused upon the group, but also watching his brother out of the corner of his eye to make sure he does not outright destroy them before he can get information. With the flames removed it seems another boy joins the fight, the Konohagkaure no Sato symbol upon his attire, the area is getting too populated for an outright battle, it would do more harm than anything. "I am the Fourth Hokage, Viper Kamu Uchiha. If you are truly here for a visit, then you will need to come with me." His right hand extends outwards, his desire is to take them to Asgard so they can be monitored, and if they need to be confronted he can do it away from the village. "All of you join hands, and then take mine, I'll take us to a more fitting place to speak." Viper waits to see their answer, waiting with his right arm extended outwards towards the girl, his eyes never leave them, ensuring to look towards their eyes if given the chance to perhaps have them trapped in more ways they realize if they turn hostile.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum