Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up - Page 2 Empty Re: Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up

Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 pm
Echo blinks once his rage vanishing but still smoldering under the surface, he sighs when he realizes that this is in fact the Raikage he met earlier, he snarls towards the Uchiha brat that dared call him 'Brethren' once as a warning crossing his arms over his chest as his Brother speaks.
He notes the strange way he looked at him for a moment and raises an eyebrow inquisitively, the Yin and Yang bracelet around his right forearm gleaming once as he waits for the intruders to take his Brother up on his offer the wind vanishing into a simple breeze that fills the area his own wind still swirling around his frame lightly as a means of defense.
He frowns slightly, he kind of wanted a fight but he ain't gonna push for one if they ain't a real threat..he doubts the little lady Raikage would actually mount an attack against Konoha...though he does wonder why she didn't just go through the gate..?
Kinda suspicious, it's no wonder they sent the God of Asgard and the Wind god Demon King to meet the squad head on...
We could have had a war on our hands, no doubt they will be questioned thoroughly, he better follow just to make sure.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up - Page 2 Empty Re: Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:27 pm
Misaki yellow eyes would of been looking towards Tee who was beside her,she didn't understand this kid one bit. She watch as his darkness begun to cover him like a cocoon which a caterpiller resides in for there evolution. The flames were still heated by the whirlwind of fire around them this was surely intense. Her shield remaining infront of her as she was on her knee enough for the shield to block her whole body."This was not according to plan,Maaaybe we should of test runned the Heavenly Transfer Unit first"she thinks as she giggles in her head."And you just think of that now you idiot?"Maya said."Wait a minute who the hell you calling a idiot old hag from B.C century"yelled Misaki in her head. This will be hapoening back and forth as she was surely fighting with herself mentally,i mean look who her father was what you expect from his offspring a normal child?, She would be behind her shield as she would of been there till the fire and wind begun to disappear from sight as if they never existed. She would stand up as each piece of armor begun to vanish breaking apart from her body as it would be replaced by her normal clothing now.

She woukd of been back into her normal attire as her clothes was back to normal along with her eyes. The sun crest once on her forehead gone as the Kenseigan would of been deactivated as she would listen to Viper."Whoa Whoa why do everyone think im like my father i mean i know i hold his powers and i mean its not like someone crashed my limited edition hello kitty door recently and now i despise doors somewhat"she says her cheery attitude back as she was running off at the mouth. At this time her eyes would look at the boy who just arrived"Oh Boy didn't tell me Konoha had clowns  it's soooooo cuuuuuttte"she says jumping up and down as the greaves she wore jumped along with her. She would shut up as Viper wouod talk once more introducing himself she would snap back"Didn't your father speak of a Viper when you were young Misaki"Maya asked. Misaki would think" i dont know i probably hit my head to many times on the way here....its like the ground loves my face"she replies. The next part was more professional as the mans hand would of been reached out as she would reach forward"Well never thought of older guys as mates but everything need to be tried once"she says with her child like grin as she grasp his hand and hold her hand out for Tee"you done having fun with those tentacles? Letsa go brah!"she orders.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 pm
The flames died with some words from viper, the words were more of a command instead of a request but that was typical of someone who had been in charge as long as he had, a small snarling noise was heard from the other Uchihas direction, one he should know he would have to go back and reread a updated section of the clan members sometime, Vipers hand was outstretched towards the Raikage and she took it making a few jokes, Hikarishi made sure not to look in the eyes of the two he knew what the Sharingan could do and did not want to be twisted by its power. He would smile while walking forward and taking the hand of one of the three, hopefully one that did not mind being taken and it would most likely be the Raikages, "Forgive my caution Viper but this is the first time we have met in person and i would rather not have a broken bone or worse." he said as he waited for whatever was going to happen. "If you dont mind my asking were are we going? I would really like to see my sister and hurry things along, im not trying to be rude." Hikarishi said after Tee made his joke about the tentacles.
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:25 am
the vorpal flame on crono's blade died down, as viper lowered his own inferno. Crono would take a knee down toward Viper, his katana point down in a vertical position, blade edge towards himself, his head lowered.  He could infer that the fourth hokage had matters well in hand.

"Hokage-sama, my blade is at your disposal should you require any assistance." The true meaning of samurai ment "to serve" this was crono's purpose. this was what he was taught through the Bushido code. His offer for assistance was sincere.

Crono would remain kneeled down, until either the opposing nin negatively reacted to his suddenly vulnerable position, until addressed by the former hokage, or until they disappeared to Asgard.

[118 | 839]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:49 am
The woman grasps his hand, Viper with a nod speaks. "Echo, meet me in the throne room." Before vanishing however he notes the young boys words, Viper leaving mostly because of him, if war is to break out he does not wish for casualties, and one extra friendly is another back he has to watch. "I'll take it from here, go back to your post." Viper says towards Crono, once all three of the new arrivals have their hands linked, crimson over takes them all, sending Viper and the group to Asgard, more specifically the throne room where he will converse with them further, Asgard being a better world to sacrifice opposed to this one for if he fell, they would be stuck forever in the realm.

[Exit; Continuing in a new thread]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:52 am
Echo merely nods at his Brother's orders as they grasp his hand and vanish in a crimson flash, he ponders the ramifications of killing the uppity Uchiha upstart brat before deciding against it, though the Raikage should silence him.
She's seen what I would do to one of her subordinates for even the simplest of trespasses, and an Uchiha is free of all of my previous mercies.

He turns his head towards the kneeling swordsman before speaking "Learn to pick your battles brat, Leaf Shinobi stick together to carry out a task but your sword would have done no good here, catch ya later." He states before vanishing in a crimson flash to follow his Brother to Asgard and act as a guard he's got some work to do.

[Exit, following Viper.]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 am
The Scarlet haired Kage would of glance back at Tee as she would smile"More at home you say,that dont seem like a good home to be surrounded by Tentacles and all"she would speak. It was long before she heard Hikarishi speak as if he knew these people already. He was talking a little much,remembering such power Echo displayed sending one of her medics into a pile of pillows but the force was as if he punched her it seem."Hikarishi enough with the statements brah its adventure time"she woukd say with a grin towards him as she grasp his hand. Noticing the clown on his knee"i wonder is it possible to get one of them funny looking things mailed to me"she says in her thoughts.

With that it happened a beautiful crimson flash had struck them as if it was the hand of god as they would be off towards the world where no normal can reside.
(Exit With Viper)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am
Hikarishi was cut short on his questions as the Raikage took his hand and told him to hush. a blinding crimson light took over the four and they were gone.

[with Tee on this one.....to late to think of a proper reply sorry]
[Exit with Viper.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum