Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up - Page 3 Empty Re: Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:05 am
Crono arose as the other 5 ninja had vanished, leaving him alone on the ladies side of the spring. Drawing his blade up he would return it within it's sheathe. the blue fire in his eyes fading back to it's normal hue.  

"your sword would have done no good here" Echo's words...echoed inside Crono's mind. He lingered on them for a moment seeing past the obvious and realising the truth. He was still an Aonisaibushi, a mere genin in the eye's of his ninja brethern. The front lines weren't where he belonged, instead he should have been more supportive and securing the parameter. Crono was above pride, and thus the cold sting of the words had nothing to stick to. Instead Crono took this for what it was... an experience. something to learn from.

As he walked out from the bath houses he did as he was instructed. " go back to your post.". as of this moment his post would be to see to the citizens and return the daily routine of the village to normal. Outside the bathouse a would see a large semi-circle of villagers gathered around the entrance. A few higher ranking ninja approched him inquiring on the situation. not wishing to alarm the citizens he made an announcement declaring the situation resolved and telling them to go about their buisness.

Crono would lift his right hand up to his mouth as they dispursed and would bite his thumb, causing it to trickle a small amount of blood. Crouching down he would touch the hand to the ground and focus, summoning to him a small flying messenger frog.

"Riiiiiibbbbit" it croaked. Crono would take the small scroll from it's backpack and would scribble a handwritten message. "Intruders discovered in southern bath house, taken by fourth hokage to throne room, situation appears resolved for the moment.  Aonisaibushi Guardia Crono"  

"Deliver to the 5th Hokage's office" he would inform the frog as he returned the scroll back to it's backpack. The small wings on the frog flattering at high speed as it arose into the air like a dragonfly before making a bee line to the Hokage compound. His duty complete crono would return to the guardia district.

[+3 gamma trance mastery posts 374 | 1,213 6 stats, 12jp]

Last edited by Crono Guardia on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up - Page 3 Empty Re: Well Who Say Can't Be Hot? I'm Burning up

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:55 am
[WC 754 7 jp and 3 stats]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:12 pm
Approved for appropriate rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum