Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Burning Down the Gates of Konohagakure

+7
Cosplay Queen Saya
Risako Akara
Roku <3
Lingqi Rentei
Alister Yama
Touka Keisuke
Takashi Chishiki
11 posters
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Burning Down the Gates of Konohagakure - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Down the Gates of Konohagakure

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:47 pm
It was fair to say yen despite his lacking of speed had time to take note of the rather quick appearance of the village ninjas that were nearby. As simply the large amount of chakra signitures in the sense their power nearing his own or even maybe greater in some cases or another were nearby. Apparently a quick notice of one in the sky was as well there and a genin by the senses was somewhere on the rooftops. A fair flare of several who's actions moved quickly enough to cast a decent gen being that of kasai and the reflection of the sky above on the ground also made a decent sereal feel to the field as yen simply sighed as he heard kasai speaking the genjutsu both spoke as him as yen had his awnser ready. It was clear to him that the reply was simple as it was humble as a priest and he had no ill will to be disputed but yet there was a ting of sadness in him as he did the one simple thing. His senses further enhanced by the rain drops each rain drop as one was like many more each following the other down to a pool. Each that lead to bigger pools as it was apparent that these things were perhaps the most apparent of the bunch and further the most important of the many. It was a ploy by kasai as it was the awnser.

He had the heart to defend the village and this was the will of all shinobi of the leaf village it was their duty. Their life duty to protect their home and further their only duty. The will to take the odds out against others as it would seem and further be the ones to stand as one went on to be known as a collective will. A pool that could not break it can be snuffed out but always another candle to take its place strong steadfast and further eternal. One would remember the glow as its predecessor as well as the burn to not their physical body but their own will. One would question why this is and as all shinobi fear a leaf encounter it is why they could never be conquered by the likes of missing ninjas or criminals. It was why people could walk into the gate to the country where the sun eternally bright even in the cold months burned and further rose like the rising Sun. It was also why yen had no fear to step forward. Where everyone else would divert to the side to avoid something he faced it straight on because of one thing. He was not a coward not one to run tail. Not one to let another be the target nor let another leave without the knowledge that his will was also their. This was a calling that he as an aburame and centuries may have passed but it burned even in him the philosopher of all else.

The flame that many called the true flame. The flare that sparks up despite the resistance of the cold. Some may call it a myth or act of will. But thoes with eyes to see it know it, but throes who havnt seen it would feel it. It's like when one truely feels alive and awake but when crisis occurs it's all the same. The fact one would stumble back in awe or fear from the blaze that stood before them because it was bright? Or because the heat was intense. no here it was different as the will alone was powerful it despite the fall of a ninja would impact a opponent so much as they had no way to even finish an opponent or would stumble back in the challenge it provoked. This was the will to show that strength lay in the masses not the individual nor the selfis h, but the selfless. The genin that protect the kage as death assured. Or the Kate that took on three nations alone just to take care of his own. Some say an act of will is impossible but the will of a leaf shinobi destroys the impossible and the limitations. The barriers of fact and logic is blown away by their undying loyalty and further their ability to face the odds and defy them. With a will from brimstone and hell. Flame that even the harshest cold could not douse nor the waves of the deepest ocean cannot drown. A will from generations to come and burn ever more. This will of fire that many took to heart. But few actually embody in action.

this is why he took that yen took another step forward followed by another step. Till 20 slow steps being that of 6 meters close to 7 meters, and did something very unexpected he discarded his hat in a small motion to his head and took a seat it in his lap as he sat down on the ground. This simple action was one he accompanied by a simple flare of his chakra as it flowed through every pore of his body as a hydrating boost was simply in call as well as the need to gain a bit more power in a sense. His chakra flowed so much it dampend his skin to a degree where his body and chakra circulated as one. Fully at a peak to where his body and chakra flowed to the extreme where his own body had in fact gained some power as a way to assure if a full scale battle were to come yen had some duribility as well as speed to handle things better. (Water release water trident: +30 health, +30 speed, final health 130, final speed:50 final reaction time: 122).

His actions transparent there was nothing to hide besides the knowledge of how all his techniques held which he never fully tell as a grand genjutsu master never reveals the full secret of his techniques to non but his most successful students. As this was now the time to act and say what was needed to be said to kasai and every one. As he weaved several hand signs very slowly for kasai and throes in front of him to see. But slow enough that he would finish this after he was done speaking.( bird,monkey,monkey,ram, tiger, dragon)" I fight to defend my village yes of course kasai.you would too. That is why you are attacking because to try to get us to stand. Your flame misfired though my freind and I shall explain what I mean from before. To fuel the fire of our will one must throw wood try to shock or scare the Will of fire that resides in us all? You know this is not true and further cannot dispute that wether pluage or storm would discourage us. You a senior and high level shinobi along with tatsugya should know it takes more then broken bones to handle us. We would be beaten to the edge of our lives and beyond before we are defeated. Even then we would crawl to our adversaries and still hold them. Even in death. You want to have me move aside? Then let me ask you this. Do you have the heart to kill me? If not then stand down. If so then take a step forward. You are burning out my friend and further I can see that. Desertion from the world you love and world that loves you. The people that care and show concern all of this you would try to toss away. But thoes murderers who walk through the gate are not you. And you are not one of them. You are kasai and tatsugya if you are there hear the words I speak and understand what I'm saying. We do not need to fight and if a life must be lost among all the genin and chuninn and even joninn if it's what are seeking even the kage and anbu. Let it be mine before theirs. I care beyond myself and the village to let you two go down the path alone and you cannot burn the village down. I know you follow each other wether storm come or go. But you do not have to do this. But it's within this I know that you made up your minds, but I would be not a wise man nor a fool to strike first before questioning as we all would I am asking what's the villages will asks and throes who betrayed to regret at their last moments, the children academy students that died loving and learning to embrace the village and their will of fire that died in attacks from centuries. The genin who served headband and rank mission and bloodshed to protect and learn to temper their wills as leaf, the chuninn who embody the will and further teach the younger ninjas each our own ways to never fear and trust and defend our village through death and beyond, the joninn who are our teachers the villages shields and swords that cleave and face death and beyond defying it and further becoming death to those who dare to face our village, the anbu who are the ghosts and the men and women dead but ever present in the backs of our minds and souls the very grim reapers of the will of fire and the hokages very body as a whole. And most importantly the hokage. I don't care if the kage was from somewhere else nor the long dead member of some family here. We serve the kage and you never once took a life from This attack. I call you out and back from this ploy kasai because like you I too want to make the village powerful and we are. It's not me alone here and further not you not tatsugya alone. Come to me and be us as whole. Because you have not discarded your will of fire. Step forward now! Or disown the flame before you. But you can do neither because its not you. I saw the hesitation and further with out a lie in your soul. It's killing you. Now both of you please come and awnser back in full. Bear the full truth and be warned no lies. You fear the demon or worst would come? We always will prevail we are konohagure the land of fire! No demon nor person shall ever destroy us. And never will get close. Now enough of this madness!"

At yens last words the final hand seal was woven as those at or within 50 meters of yen would if the jutsu was done would notice a pulsation a pushing and pulling of sorts from around yen sorroundings him as a grey wave would be seen expanding from yen it would pass through all who were within it but throes who look at it would not notice anything off. This was unlike most genjutsu as most would expect something of the likes of a disoriented world or even a world where they would find themselves elsewhere. However yen does not work that way with his own creations as none other then kagusa would perhaps recognize the finished product of one of his prized genjutsu and happily creations. A marvel to bend and tap the base elements of yin and yang using the medium alone to forge and ascrew the very senses one would note as vision to the point their brain signials would become very odd for a moment. The fact this hallucinationary effect was great enough to do such a thing as five terrifying effects would occur one at a time of course. To those who saw the grey wave of course. This first effect as yen noted was perhaps one that took the grand scheme of game changing as one would note. The very fact that ones motions being very important but the flip flop of directional sense of forwards and backwards, left and, right, the diagonals, even up and down. We're reversed.to the point that. Forward is now backwards, (should a person take a step forward they go backwards instead, should a person take a step backwards they go forwards instead) left becomes right, and right becomes left, if one were to go to a diagonal let's say forward at 45 degrees or backwards 45 degrees they would go the opposite direction. This making movement as in running very tricky for throes unfortunate to be caught in the genjutsu. As this was the first of the five effects that is of known by yen as mad world. (Mad world: power:85, first post:85 power)

Yen would then sit there patiently as he called out two of his kilshiku from within him his actions had to occur now as he allowed the genjutsu to remain on himself for now needless to say he didn't want to break his own ploy of using a genjutsu himself and further it would give the deception of him being disabled by the genjutsu taking focus off him temporarily. as any caught in kasais genjutsu if yens were to go off would immediately be dispelled by the pure power of his own canceling out kasais and placed under mad world instead. The kilshiku would come out of yens back as he would order them to start biting and reproducing on himself. Two would emerge at a astounding speed. Yet thanks to his cloak none would notice unless they had x Ray vision some how as the male and female bit into his skin leaving a chakra bleeding spot. Thankfully he had no fear. It would require over 360 bites well 358 now in order for him to even be remotely effected boy the chakra bleeding effect. However he left the insects be as he closed his eyes feeling out through the rain at kasais location and the detection of the figure in the treelines being tatsugya. The kilsiku would lay 4 eggs down along his skin and the bite area ready to hatch in a bit of time. (2 posts till eggs hatch) yen would await the actions of everyone else if otherwise interrupted durring his work.

Actions:1,155/1,290

-50 for mad world

-30 for water release water trident

-5 for kilshiku ability chakra bleeding

-15 for kilshiku ability hive mind

Insects inside body 174
(160 kilkikaichu, 14 kilshiku)

Kilshiku outside body:2 (1 male, 1 female)

Kilshiku eggs:4

(Kilshiku stats and stuff under insect spoiler)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Burning Down the Gates of Konohagakure - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Down the Gates of Konohagakure

Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:06 pm
It takes a special kind of stupid to brazenly assault Konoha's front door. Countless people have tried and some had even succeeded, but look where they are now: dead. And Konoha still stands. That being said if there were one thing that Ashi had learned in her life it was that the world was filled to the brim with people lacking any common sense. So, when her ANBU tattoo throbbed and brought with it word of an attack on the village gates, well, she was not surprised. She did not have time to be surprised; she only had time to act. Act on instinct and training. Right now her training told her--no--it demanded that she defend her home.

Returning from a three week long border patrol assignment, the anbu operative was already geared up and ready to tango. Garbed in the traditional armor of an anbu agent save for the carefully wrapped bandages that lay under her arm guards, Ashi was ready for what lay ahead. The expressionless wolf mask obscuring her face would not show it but she wore an apprehensive smile on her face. She lived for this.

Hell, I haven't seen a soul save for Chai the past two or so weeks. Maybe this'll be refreshing?

As the familiar trees of Konoha whizzed by her as fast as her legs could take her Ashi began her pre-battle ritual. Call it superstition, but ever since the invasion of Kumogakure with Nashua Ashi found t calming to take into account all the tools she had at her disposal. Today the list was light. Over her left shoulder one would be able to make out the hilt of her standard issue sword. Strapped around her right leg was a singular weapons pouch filled with a few kunai, shuriken and probably blasting tag in there somewhere. That being said Ashi knew that her greatest weapon ran at her side, her comrade in arms, Chairomaru.

Sporting a freshly dyed jet black coat Chai was almost unrecognizable. Even as rain began fall from the sky, his coat remained true. Sure, Ashi would never touch her tangled mess of hair simply opting to, but she did have a weakness for playing with the dyes on Chai. The idea was that one would be unable to tell both him and her were part of the anbu. If it worked? She hadn’t a clue.

This rain is unnatural…

Her feet quickened by a new sense of urgency urged on reports of village shinobi rising up in defense of the village. Protecting your home is all well and good. In fact, it was exactly what Ashi was on her way to do now, but sometimes it is better to leave it to the professionals. Operative Wolf could not count on all her hands and toes how many times a situation had been complicated by village ninja interfering in anbu affairs. Sure, they meant well and might actually be helpful, but it was like throwing a large wrench into the well-oiled machine that is an anbu squad.

This’ll just be oodles of fun won’t it…

Wolf and Chai had the gates within sight at last, but what they saw was not what she had expected. The gates were smoldering-blown straight off their hinges. No doubt the work of the two who stood facing the village. Her footfalls were light and probably not discernable without a jutsu considering the pitter patter of falling rain. Thirty meters, she would end up thirty meters behind the odd duo who dared endanger her home. They would soon feel the swift bite of her sword.

As chance would have it she arrived in the midst of what was no doubt an epic lecture about something she couldn’t care less about. Over the rain she could only hear that the man sitting a good bit away was talking to the pair. The poor professor. He clearly did not know how to deal with criminals. They did not respond to words. Rather no small amount of violence was required to set them straight or better yet six feet under. Alas, there was protocol to follow, shame.

Take one alive…one…

No sense in killing without knowing. If the village higher ups did not know the reason for the attack then they would be in a worse spot than before. These two could very well be but a part of a greater whole. Better to gain knowledge than to live in ignorance.

Time to take control of the situation.

Now was not the time for stealth nor was it time for deception. Sometimes one just needs to face the problem head on. This was one such time. Unleashing her inner being she made herself known. With a profound display of power a silvery aura burst from the woman. Surely that would grab everyone’s attention?

With Chairomaru by Wolf’s side the pair looked like something out of an epic story. Rain pelting down around them, the rays of a distant sun shining at her back into the rainy deluge—jutsu could only effect so much of an area—and the silvery aura burning like a flame through it all. Then she spoke. She spoke over the sitting professor who was still only three fourths of the way through his dissertation. Yes, she spoke in a loud yet commanding voice that never once slipped into a shout. Clam. Controlled.

“Surrender now or perish. This is your first and only warning.”

Nothing more need be said the mask on her face told the story and what she was here to do. With hungry eyes operative Wolf watched those in front of her. Hands held close to her sides and body tensed; she was ready to act.

Please don’t surrender.

[Stuff used: Display of power]
Roku <3
Roku <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:22 pm
Zakary had become conflicted because of where his loyalties laid. It had been brought to his attention that Tatsuya was sided with the arsonist, and Zakary had a very firm loyalty to his clan. Also, it would be much easier to grow his shadow manipulation prowess with a good teacher. Under normal circumstances, he'd have no difficulty choosing his family member over his village because of what Yensung had said their motives were, to make the village stronger. However, the same one who had revealed their motives stirred up Zakary's loyalty to his village. Regardless of which side he would choose later, he began to back away. This was not a fight he could hope to participate in in any way shape or form. As Yen reached a certain point in his speech, when he would be thrown by the monkey, Zakary covered a bit more ground, reaching the forty meter mark. He saw no point in trying to side with Tatsuya, but if he could now that he was no longer under the speech's influence, he would. He was just worried about being torn apart by the now present Anbu.
(Edit made here to accommodate for our monkey friend's actions.)

Last edited by Zakary Nara on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:30 pm
(Totally skipped me :p)

Ling puffed out a puff of air in her check as her awesome entrance was completely overshadowed by Yen stepping in front of her and starting some sort of speech. Ling looked at her monkey, and he looked at her too. Not cool Yen not cool. 

Up ahead there was a full moon in the sky. Actually there was a full moon and a crescent moon as the sun started to set. (Unless of course it was the middle of the day in which case there was the sun, and a moon twice the size of the sun in the sky.) Either way there were two celestial bodies, and the most prominent of them was a Rentei full moon. Wooooooo. With that set up completely Ling high fived Hiru and told him to do it.

Ohhh and he did it. At a speed of 125 Hiru jumped onto Yensung's shoulders. Once there he got into his monkey kung fu stance and grabbed ahold of Yen's shoulder. Then right in the middle of Yen's Speech around "I care beyond myself and the village to let you two go down the path alone and ...." o Hiru would flip forward and with the massive strength of a monkey send Yensung flying forwards towards where he'd last seen Mr. Kasai, out of the smoke, and into the open. Yen would be launched forward at a speed of 172, quite the arm on that monkey, quite the arm."Go Get em' Yen!" Ling shouted as she made a few handsigns on her and and began to melt into the large reflective pool underneath her feet. 

(-41 ap
20 for Hiding in water
20 for Diana
1 for seigan
593 left

170 left for hiru
-80 for Flying Monkey Takedown and Monkey Kungfu )
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:29 am
Between the incessant beat of the rain, and the already chilly day, it was hard to tell if Risako's shaking was from the cold, excitement, or fear. Seeing as the cold never bothered her anyway, it was one of the latter two. Seeing as how one of the three majorly influential figures in her life now stood on the other side of the fence, it wasn't excitement. The lanterns continued their aimless orbiting around Risako. 

Risako didn't fear Kasai. Not like she should have, at least. Despite the obvious differences in intelligence and skill, Risako figured she had could stand her ground when tested by the child of the sun. Rather than fear Kasai, Risako feared the loss of Kasai. If she could stand her ground against him, (so she thought,) what could the people gathered around at the gates today do? 

Her ears perked up, listening to what Kasai had to say, to the group as a whole, and as she heard the words, her heart sunk a little more each second. While she wasn't answered directly, she heard all she needed to hear. Even with an answer, Risako knew Kasai was unlikely to relent in what he was doing, and she also managed to fail to see the motive behind it. Her brow furrowed more, creating a little valley on her forehead. If it were up to her, this would be over with words, but as it seemed, those in front of and behind her wanted to fight. As the newest person (Ashi) to show their head barked out what was likely the only offer of surrender, Risako started taking steps to the left, in a half circle around Kasai, maintaining the distance from Kasai she had before. The lanterns followed where she went. Her knuckles pressed against her skin, the muscles in her became visible, and a bit of sweat (or was it rain?) took to her brow as she gripped the sword with her full strength (Ris needs to hit the gym, as it wasn't a lot of strength.)

About halfway through her path, she piped up, "Kasai." She stopped herself from saying more, for Ris never was one for words. Despite what she wanted to happen, she knew that Kasai wouldn't give. Not that easily.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:34 pm
(Interrupting Yensung's Gen means mine's still in place, so don't mind if I have fun with that.)

If It was possible for a heart to crack, like something made of glass would, it would have happened to Kasai there. 

Despite Yensung being interrupted, he had said enough to cause Kasai to close his eyes, and bite deeply into his lip again, tearing the flesh deeper where he had before. He had gone on missions with Yen before, fought beside him, and had lived side by side with him for years. It seemed now, that he wouldn't even take a swing at Kasai. 

Then came Risako, and although she only said a single word, it sent a shiver down his spine. He had always viewed Risako as... almost a little sister. Perhaps it was because they were both clan-less, and focused so heavily on fire, but in a way, she was the closest Kasai had to family. 

He didn't want to do this. He had never wanted it to come to this, but through his insanity and watching the village fall so many times, to Kasai, this was the only way it could end. One last lesson to his students, to the village, to see if it was truly strong enough to continue, and no longer needed him. 

Kasai felt a what could have been a tear roll down to mix with the now steady stream of blood coming from his mouth, as he continued to bite into his lip to keep from showing the emotions that he truly felt. He wanted to tell them it was for the best. To explain his plan once more and how that, if one of them had truly surpassed him in power, they might be ready to face the darkness beyond. Yet he knew he couldn't. If they even thought that what he was doing was with good intentions, it would ruin the plan. No, they had to hate to hate him. 

He took note of what ever being it was that seemed to fly by over his head, as its chakra force was large enough for him to notice. Yet, with it still being in the air, and not seeming to make a move at Kasai yet, he decided to not act on it yet. 

However, Yensung was making handsigns as he spoke, which Kasai noticed, and matched with his own. Regardless of what his action was, unless of course it was a genjutsu, Kasai knew that the jutsu he was going to cast himself would help to act against it. 

Performing the six required hand signs, Kasai's body would change ever so slightly, though underneath his robes and mask, it might only seem as if his muscles were tensing, for the mask hid the bottom canine teeth growing, and the genjutsu hid his eyes now seeming to be on fire. (fire ape form used, +50 strength & speed, giving me 150 speed and 95 strength)

As this transformation was taking place, Kasai saw another approach as Yen was still talking. He was glad this one had come, for it represented him nearly as much as Risako did. The ANBU, likely taking the exact position that was meant to have been given to Kasai, or so Jason had promised when he was still Hokage. Yet, despite being named an ANBU by the Hokage himself, the man who was meant to train Kasai never showed up, and Jason had died before Kasai could be officially given the title. It did not upset him, but this new one would have to live up to the rank. Kasai would take note of her.

Although Yensung seemed to keep talking, a monkey, a strange little one, decided that he too was the enemy as well as Kasai, and threw Yen at Kasai, interrupting whatever jutsu he was going to cast, and stopping his speech abruptly. Not that it mattered; Kasai had heard enough. 

The speed at which the monkey threw Yen was incredible, yet not fast enough. Kasai himself was only slightly slower, and that was at the start of the throw, as such large and non-aerodynamic objects such as a person tend to slow down quickly when thrown. Kasai took advantage of this, and positioned himself so that as Yen would come close enough to Kasai, he grabbed hold of the ninja with his right hand, and spun with the throw, backwards, but allowing the momentum to carry him around in a circle. 

As he spun, Yensung still in hand, unless something happened, Kasai would make a full circle (direction of motion and all), and release Yensung, headed directly back at the anbu who had spoken to him. (Not too sure how to calculate the speed for that, but it's probably still faster than Yen can move. Tell me if I'm wrong, or if this somehow isn't possible, and I'll change it.)

"So be it," Kasai responded, more focused towards the ANBU, as Yen had been interrupted, and Risako had only said one word (meaningful as it was).

With that, Yensung still in mid air, Kasai would slam his hands together, and as his Genjutsu was still active, and there was still some smoke left from the large amounts of fire, he would vanish in a small explosion of fire, and one of the patches of smoke within the village would form to make an illusion of him, making him appear to now be within the village, much closer to Risako than he had been, though in reality, Kasai had not moved, and instead was covered by an illusory fire and the smoke that rose from it, seeming to be extinguished by the rain. Of course, unless one of them could see through the genjutsu, this would be believable, as the entire area was still radiating his chakra, not giving away his position.

"I will allow you to perish with the rest of the village."

(770ap - 40 from activating ape form, and - 10 from continuing multistory steaming building (which can still go, but not much longer with the rain, unless more fire appears. = 720 ap left.)

Last edited by Kasai Senshi on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:12 pm
Selene walked quickly but with purpose, her head just low enough that the long black hood masked her features. her movements seemed like to a ballet, the terrified villagers coming in swarms that threatened to trample the avatar of sorrow only to be sidestepped and danced about beautifully as she continued her teck forward. memories played of the older days, days when it was she and Amber alone against the world. Even then the shift in momentum that allowed her to push through crowds was a normal occurence.... Though it was amber who usually caused the panic. She'd reach a position about twenty meters from the gates, or what was left of them still smouldering and fallen just as Kasai finished his speach condemning someone to death. 

~It seems there is in fact an attack at the gates. Several have responded miss. Will inform you of more as I see fit.~ The message was silent thanks to her mental connection to Amber and as she spoke into the womans mind her hands slipped through several hand signs, holding the final just in case it was needed. 

meanwhile....

"Su'na Des'na. Get in here....... Something is going on." Her concentration was broken for barelly a moment before she continued drawing in the deep green energy of the faewilds, storing it quickly in preparation for the part she may need to play in this battle. "Never again will I allow a village under my protection to fall....... Never..."

(2 stacks sage mode chakra saved ap = im not gonna run out blah blah blah XD ))
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:02 pm
He wondered why all that had been happening had been talking? It was obvious at least to him what needed to be done, but maybe there had been some form of attachment by these few that were here. His eyes, now swirling slightly looked onto Kasai if not only for a moment as his right hand tightened onto the handle of the blade that had been sitting in his hand since the beginning. No better weapon to deal with the situation that the two he had currently been holding, but since he had been waiting for something to happen, he stood there in the air floating for a spell. He could hear the male known as Yen try to speak with the one who had burned down the gate that had protected their people from harm, the question being why speak to a criminal when you know they are guilty.

The thoughts of his family being in danger soon slipped from his mind as he knew what he was going and had to do. In the small moment it had taken him to realize that another had shown us as denoted by their display of power, he acted with haste. From within him a dark power formed and boiled, giving him strength and power as he flicked the blade within his right hand. The blade would begin on its trajectory the moment Yen had been thrown and before Kasai had a chance to speak, aiming to rip his head from his shoulders. The blade itself pushed through the smoke covered air as Kasuga made his descent downwards, the blade itself(171 Sharpness after being thrown) meeting its intended target before the next phase could happen.

Keeping in mind that the male prior to transforming and him moving had activated a jutsu water based in origin, his body had been prepped for what was to come, allowing his chakra to be on ready just in case for the worst. His flight pattern had been aiming to land just ten meters of Kasai providing his blade did not find its way into its intended target. Assuming the ANBU had been somewhere behind the male, he or she would be out of harms way. Proving the aforementioned did not go through, Kasuga's right hand would slide onto the blades hilt, ready to draw and cleave the male in half at a moments notice.

AP costs:
Judecca's Bound by Darkness: +20 Speed (Made +40 by Re-quip) 10 AP
Demonic Possession: 50 (+25 for wing spawn)

Stat boosts: +40 speed / +70 Chakra / +70 Str total being 134 Spd , 150 Chakra. 150 Str

Kenseigan AP pool: 5 AP
Main: 500

Throwing stats:
Speed: 182
Distance:91 meters
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:27 am
(Ok copied my post since tats and I talked about it. my actions won't change but I'll post after tats)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:10 am
The battle was in full swing and Tatsuya hadn't done much yet however this was to some advantage. Having turned off his Hyper Seismic sense for now, the colors of the world come back into focus and Tatsuya’s first note of change is the man in the sky. For the most part Kasai had done an excellent job in distracting the eyes of Konoha’s defenders with his fire (much like moths around candle light) which had now given Tatsuya a great opportunity to start making some moves. 

However things soon took a turn for the worst as a sharp blade began to fall from the sky and Kasai’s options became very limited. Tatsuya had battled with Kasai for a very long time and Tatusya knew in an instant that Kasai would use a substitution. But what was unexpected was when Tatsuya took a glance at his left thumb. There written in black ink was a simple fire jutsu that was cast at Tatsuya at an earlier date. In that moment it represented Kasai's life and how it was now resting in Tatsuya hands. And so with eyes growing wide and pupils growing small Tatsuya knows what he must do. 

With the performance of  Rat → Bird eight tendrils sprouted from Tatsuyas feet and fallow him as Tatsuay walks a little towards Kasai. This places him to be around 10 meters away but closer to the forest then the village making it so that Kasai and Bird man are the closest people to Tatsuya. The eight tendrils spin around Tatusya at a speed and power of 70 creating a blade much like to a blender. Tatsuya was un sure if this feeling would become truth but if so then the life of just a few small shinobi would change forever. 

[-40 Shadow Sewing +20 to power and speed from armor]
[710 AP remaning] 
(Okay y'all should just let this play out)

Last edited by Tatsuya Nara on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum