Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

"Be the leaf!"

+4
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Nejonin
Kozan
Jason Hyuuga
8 posters
Go down
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

"Be the leaf!" - Page 3 Empty Re: "Be the leaf!"

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:12 pm
[He presumed I was a spy due to my entry but that entry was voided and never happened so how would that work? Also.... He magically stated my position of my entry thus forcing my character to do an action that wasn't decided by me as well. - As for me not saying hello to him, I did. He just decided to magically cut that out with the void when the void was meant for my entering behind him. What I did when I entered still remain inevitably the same.]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:19 pm
[then that would be my walking up very close beside him. -Guess greetings are welcomed lel-]

Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:29 pm
[Unless it was specifically said that his character is slightly crazy in the bio, I find this an illogical reaction even with his so called "reason." More or less, it would be to get the byakugan if anything. Then again, he didn't even know of the Hyuga activating his byakugan so that is invalid as well. 
A ninja simply doesn't assume someone who was born and has existed in the village for quite some time to randomly be a spy upon the first time of meeting them. Unless.. he was specifically stated to be crazy and or delusional. - - - I also wouldn't have Kurisu on this due to affiliation. It's simple court logic. And he manages to move these bodies to disposal with no one in the whole village detecting him as well? Interesting. It also isn't specified whether or not he needs to wield his weapon to do this special attack or not. If so, it should be added to the weapons page ig. Also... on the subject of Jason here. A fresh new academy student graduates and is automatically a spy as well. If anything, this is breaking general and unwritten rp rules by having a grudge to a different character simply because the prior holder did something regrettable out of ignorance. - At this point, I'm not even too concerned with the general thread here. But, I would recommend making the rules more accurate and exception handling on v7. This seems to be a play of grey zones and clashing opinions.

Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:48 pm
[Not implying that btw - And I'm saying Kozan and him. Either way, more characters down the drain. Squad out. I may or may not return to rip the guts out of Kozan's an his main account's body. Depends on how much time I have hehe. And damn is he op as shit. We need better power regs lel]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Okay, spoke to Den and Echo and sadly, kill goes through. Sorry for the delay guys. <3
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:04 am
Still not cool though.

"Be the leaf!" - Page 3 Tumblr_lo5tyidRA81qzgxtm
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:56 am
Two character's gone. And pretty quickly too. I think I'd better start in a different village, heh.

Nejonin, I think I got you killed by forgetting the tags in the title. Was against Kozan's entry but I went with his reasoning ("since the tag has to be in the title or description") and accepted that he was there. I didn't know the rules well enough to challenge his existence in the thread. Heck, I didn't say "hello" to him first! 

So three strikes and I'm out, I guess.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum