Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Looking at the Leaf Empty Looking at the Leaf

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:40 pm
Maku approached the gates. He had been traveling for awhile and was pleased to finally arrive at his destination. His time in the Waterfall village had been so boring that he though what he needed was a change of scenery. Having long heard if the power of the leaf he thought it would be a good place to start. 

Since he had no malicious intent he dismissed his semi-permanent tranformation jutsu that made him appear older and walked up as his 11 year old genin self. He didn't want any trouble and just wanted to visit so he hoped there wouldn't be any trouble

Standing at the gates he politely waited to see if anyone would approach to greet him and grant him entry
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Looking at the Leaf Empty Re: Looking at the Leaf

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:11 am
It is on this day that the son of god rests upon Konohagakure no Sato's gates, his form facing the north entrance with his legs hanging off the edge of the tiled roofing. The boys mind is filled with thoughts and aggravation, the Chuunin exams was a complete flop and it angered him, he never once got to cut loose and show off at all. Grinding his teeth a bit the boy grumbles to himself, looking out towards the surrounding forests. Something catches his immediate attention however, breaking the boy of his train of thought, a large chakra presence is felt approaching the gates, this felt once it gets within thirty meters of the entrance. The boys coal black eyes quickly brighten to take on that of a silver backdrop with three diamond shaped tomoe forming in a mitsudomoe fashion. Looking towards the source of the chakra signature he views what looks to be a child approaching the gates, a puff of smoke however is noted only for his appearance to change, with the boys eyes he can only assume it was at minimum, a version of the Henge no Jutsu that was dispersed seeing as no active chakra seems to be present.

Placing his hands on the roof the boy pushes himself forward and off the roof of the wall, landing on his feet five feet from the boy. Samuru's silver eyes look him over, his eyes looking for a headband of some form, in Konohagakure no Sato they are regulation, Samuru himself wearing his own proudly upon his forehead. Making the deduction that he isn't from the village Samuru crosses his arms, a slight smirk forming upon his lips as he speaks. "So, what brings you here?" The boy inquires, he heard stories before from his uncle and father of invaders that think they can simply walk through their gates, or others who think the center of the fire nations military is a popular tourist spot.

The boys form is the living definition of never judge a book by its cover, his age only that of five years old, his upper torso bare with only a cape flowing down his back, overlaid by his long black hair. It is true that the boy does not look like much at his current age, but his title alone that is known by the villagers is enough to warrant the fear and respect he deserves, though he doubts that a foreigner would know of his lineage as the Fourth Hokage's son, and next in line as the head of the Uchiha clan.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:57 pm
The young boy that appeared before Maku surprised him.  He looked so young to be guarding the gate, and looked so young to have that confident of a look on his face.  However Maku knew he himself had to look very young to others.  Maku was in a new place with people he had never met, so he knew better than to act in a disrespectful manner.  

"My name is Maku Jemuzu.  I come from the Waterfall village.  I have long heard of the strength of the leaf, and I came to be useful.  In my village there was almost no ninja and nothing to do.  I really want to just be useful to someone." Maku spoke while still keeping his head bowed in a manner of respect. "If you refuse me entry I will understand. I just want an opportunity to work and learn."

Maku kept his head bowed and waited to see what this boy would say.  In truth Maku had nothing but good intentions.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:11 am
In this case, word had not preceded the sight of the Uchiha heir, for the name of the male had not reached the ears of one of his fellow clansmen. Not even his father's title had been noted by the young male that was Kenzo Uchiha. Where was Kenzo now? He could be seen walking along the massive wall that hid Konoha's interior from the outside world. His strides lacked a swagger befitting an Uchiha, but his pride protruded from his chest as he toke step after step with those small feet. He stepped slowly and calmly. Small feet pat against the hard material until curious eyes met Maku's figure. Those dark, onyx irides peeked through a mass of disheveled raven black threads that hung around boy's head, and naturally glistened in the sunlight. Those black threads slowly swung left to right and back with every step taken. Those footsteps ceased only after Kenzo's placement atop the village gates was where the smaller Uchiha once perched himself. 

Only after positioning himself did Kenzo, the eight year old Uchiha, take a seat. It seems that the village gates was a gathering place for small children today. From atop the village walls, Kenzo looked down upon the two males who stood a body length away from each other. This was now Kenzo's perch, and the view from such point was Kenzo's to enjoy. He toke it all in: the fluffy white clouds that slowly shifted through the air, gracing the blue sky with their presence; the insignificant passing gust that gently kissed Kenzo's cheek before blowing Kenzo's hair out of his face, allowing the whipping black silk to the linger momentarily in the air to the east of his head; and the leaves that swirled around the feet of the two individuals that stood just outside of Konoha's premises. What could be perceived from Kenzo at that very moment was that he was a young child, ignorant of the dangers that lie outside Konoha's walls, for he sat there, in the presence of an outsider, and enjoyed the scenery. He had even shut his small eyes for a moment as the fresh air filled his lungs.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:13 am
The boy proceeds to look over the foreigner, his senses however picking up on another presence at his rear, small veins begin to bulge around the boys eyes, his new visage allowing him to see yet another child upon the wall, this one should a headband be on his person, is identified as one of Konohagakure no Sato's shinobi. Keeping note of his presence but not truly focusing on it, he hears the foreign child speak, his response is a tad off which warrants more questioning. "So, let me get this straight, you left your own village, and came to this one because you were bored?" Although not exactly what the boy says, this is how Samuru takes it. "There is a reason villages are separate, they grow on their own unless given aid, how can you expect your village to ever be anything if you leave trying to help potential enemies grow even stronger? Does your leader even know that you are gone?" Finishing his words the boy sighs out gently, taking a single step back only to lean against the villages right open door. For now he will just see how the boy responds to this, if he wanted a transfer then he should of written letters to Navi, not just come to the gates claiming to be mister helpful. The boys words reluctantly have to be more business like, he doesn't exactly want to cause war between the two villages, but this boy has no grounds being here if he is going to handle things this way.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:52 am
Maku straightened, and looked at the boy with a look of discontent just for a second.  He did not appreciate being spoken to so rudely especially by someone younger than he.  If this boy was powerful as Maku suspected; he was disappointed.  What arrogance would this one have when they were older and had a lifetime of being powerful behind them.  Even while thinking all this Maku realized that perhaps he had been in the wrong and made a grave mistake.  He didn’t want to place himself in danger.  Even if forced to leave he was pleased with the journey.  He had a small understanding of what would be met at the gate on an average day. 

“My apologies, clearly there is a misunderstanding and one that I could have handled better.  In the effort to be honest, no my leader does not know that I have traveled away.  I should have been more forthwith with my intentions to him, and even to your leader.”  At this Maku gave a small laugh.  “I do suppose it is odd to see a potential enemy arrive at your gates saying they want to work.  I guess we will have to chalk that one up to idiocy on my part.”  Maku paused taking a breath; he needed to figure out a diplomatic way to conclude this conversation.  He realized that he had overstepped himself, and was resolved not to pay for it.  “If possible and you will permit it, may we part as friends until we can get this matter resolved.  My intentions where not to sway the power of villages, but to build friendship.  I hoped by coming to other villages and being friendly and asking to work, I could build a good relationship.  Clearly my young age, inexperience, and low rank were all reasons that I should not have taken such a task upon myself.  My leader has been absent since I became a ninja, without proper direction, I guess I let my own ambition carry me away “

Maku gave the other shinobi a chance to digest what he had said before concluding. “In my village we ourselves just had two visitors who, once where questioned about weapons were allowed in, clearly this is not done in the major villages, you are clearly more cautious and I appreciate that. I will take my leave if you think it is for the best, I hope we can depart as friends.  I truly only wished to work and improve relations between neighbors, perhaps after following the proper channels of communication, I will return to truly visit and assist as I said I originally wanted to.”  

Maku cursed himself; he couldn’t believe he had been such a fool.  Of course major villages wouldn’t just want people popping in.  Maku decided that leaving wouldn't be the worst thing.  He now had an understanding for what a shinobi could be greeted with when trying to gain entry to the village.  With a mastered transformation technique, and chakra suppression also in his arsenal, Maku knew he could try again later under a different face with a different chakra level. 

(Unless stopped or persuaded otherwise, Maku will exit and return to the borders.)
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:45 pm
Pink lips refused to part for one reason or another Kenzo listened to the conversation between the two boys. Through the eyes of the elevated, it seemed that the more minuscule kid lacked great intentions at all in granting Maku the privilege of entry. Maku seemed to have realized this early, and, without even attempting to sway the small boy's assumed favor, Maku swiftly turned tail. This did not go unnoticed by Kenzo, for even though his eyes were shut, his ears were open. 

Leaving already... he just got here...

Kenzo thought to himself as Maku began to step away. As Maku stepped away, various questions began to run through Kenzo's headband-less head. One of the many questions was: Why would Maku allow a child even smaller than Kenzo to decide whether or not he would be admitted into the village? Then again, the brat could have intimidated Maku by hammering him with questions. That was ,however, protocol, Kenzo assumed. How could Kenzo not question the position of the young child within the village? How could Maku not? Kenzo's mind, at that moment, focused on the words that left the jaw of the retreating shinobi. 

"What danger could this one pose to the Leaf?"

Finally! Those soft, pink lips parted to pose a question directed toward the smallest male with a high-pitched voice that Kenzo projected more than loud enough for both Maku and the small "guard" to hear. 

"I doubt you plan on granting him entry? I also doubt that one as small as he could prove to be any more than a wrinkle to our shinobi, if he is stupid enough to cause any problem at all."

With that, Kenzo's lips shut once more. If Maku had left before even making a true attempt to enter the village, Kenzo's suspicions would be raised. 
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:12 am
The boy hears the foreigners words, not really caring about them and is content on just letting him walk away, but then the perched bird speaks, this annoying Samuru due to the fact he is just gonna have to be here longer now. With a sigh of aggravation that is made audibly clear to both boys, should Maku stay around, he speaks. "It doesn't matter, Konohagakure no Sato is not a tourist spot anyone can visit freely. This is the core of military operations for the entire Fire Nation along with the home to the countless families of its soldiers, why in the hell would I let some random brat enter just because he wants to run away from his village out of boredom?" Should the boy still stay around Samuru's gaze becomes cold, his eyes narrowing. "It would be of your best interest to leave my villages grounds as soon as possible whilst I'm still in a good mood, otherwise I'll just take you in for interrogation as to find the real reason someone would travel this far with only a half assed reasoning of work thought up." The boy is losing his patience at this point, it would be so much easier just to break the kids limbs and drop him off to a member of the ANBU, at least that way he would be out of his hair.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:37 am
Maku had a bit of a smile as he listened to the two bicker briefly.  Such discontent early on.  But alas the little one was losing patience and this was the opposite of Maku's intentions.  He had no desire to draw unwarranted attention.  He did find it interesting that this boy in the village gate would vouge for him for no reason.  Looking up Maku gave him a smile and a brief wave.  Surely if anything it's be worth it to see the youngest leaf shinobis  reaction to a friendly exchange between strangers, but then again maybe it would bring suspicion down on this other ninja for no reason, o well Maku thought.

"No hard feelings friends, I will now bow out. Clearly a mistake has been made and I don't want things to escalate unnecessarily over a stupid waterfall genins mistake." Maku spoke clearly.  It was time to leave and Maku knew it, he was far from a fool though he didn't mind playing one to escape trouble.  "I shall return to the borders and send the proper communications to resolve these issues. I hope we meet again, truly I do." Maku looked at both ninjas in turn as he said this. Giving particular emphasis on where he was going when he looked at the black haired ninja up high.  With that Maku turned his back and began walking away from the leaf village. For now it seemed goodbye, he though as he placed his hands in his pockets and walked away. He knew that it wouldn't be long though, and he would return.

(/exit unless stopped)
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 am
[I'm just gonna skip Kenzo since this entire time he is just laying on the roof not involved, thus making us wait on him for no reason.]

Samuru watches as the boy takes his warning and leaves, his extended vision making sure he watches the boy as he vanishes into the forest. With a sigh Samuru leans forward, now he has to do paper work on the little brat, being a Genin was much more care free. Turning to his left he walks through the gates, grabbing a scroll and pen from the guard post on the inner side of the wall before filling it out, detailing the encounter with all the information the boy gathered. Rolling up the scroll he makes his way into the village, his form blurring and vanishing due to his raw speed as he tosses the scroll towards his uncles window, destined to shatter through it unless opened.

[Exit; WC: 1,048; Requesting the training of the first level of chakra senses]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum